Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme includes tailgating gear, kitchen gadgets, and home decor.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Range Master 30″ Slate Tile Fire Pit, $69.99. It’s not the cheapest portable fire pit on the market, but it is fancy-looking with a tile design around the border. It includes a a 24-inch fire poker and mesh spark guard, and also comes with a cover to help protect it from the elements. It measures 30″ x 30″ x 19.76″, has a rust-resistant powder coating, and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Special Buy (ALDI Finds) Highlights:
- Range Master Portable Gas Grill, $99.99. We cover some of the basics of this model over at our grills and smokers post.
- Easy Home 20″ by 40″ folding table, $19.99. You can also pick up a Crane Portable Table for $19.99.
- Ambiano 8-Cup Cool Handle Deep Fryer, $24.99. We’re suckers for fried food.
- Coleman 45-Quart Wheeled Cooler, $29.99.
- Ambiano Electric Digital Pressure Cooker, $39.99. Has a 6-quart capacity.
- Ambiano Digital Food Dehydrator, $29.99.
- Ambiano 3-Cup Food Chopper, $12.99.
- Crofton Digital Kitchen Scale with LCD Display, $9.99.
- Ambiano High Speed Blending and Mixing System, $19.99.
- Huntington Home 3-Piece Decorative Glass Wall Clock, $12.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Fresh Pork Butt Roast, $1.49 per pound.
- Fresh Honey Maple Cedar Plank Atlantic Salmon, $9.99 per pound. The cedar plank is included.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Drumsticks, $0.69 per pound.
- Parkview Cheddar Bratwurst, $1.99. Sold in a 19-ounce package.