German-based grocer Aldi is one of the fastest-growing chains in the United States. It's also one of the most unique. Where else in America do you bring a quarter, grab produce off of pallets, and pack everything in your own bags? Add in brands you don't see anywhere else and you've got a store that can be pretty intimidating, especially for someone who's never been there before.
Don't worry: we've got you covered.
Whether you're a first-timer or a veteran, AN UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT ALDI is your comprehensive resource for navigating the store's aisles. Inside, we break down ...
- The history and culture of Aldi, and how knowing that can help you shop better
- The pros and cons of Aldi versus other grocers
- How to plan for an Aldi trip, including making the most of the ads
- How to navigate a store that doesn't have aisle markers, baggers, or parking lot shopping cart workers
- What to do if a product goes wrong
- Other tips and tricks that will help you in the Aldi experience, including a rundown on Aldi brands, sample meals, and other useful resources
The book also includes links to free online bonus features and other resources to help you in your shopping.