Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
Bedroom decor, more back-to-school stuff, and a few kitchen offerings headline this week’s ad.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Ambiano Belgian Waffle Maker, $12.99. Aldi rotates in some cool cooking gadgets, and this is one of them. We’re already thinking about toppings.
Special Buy (ALDI Finds) Highlights:
- SOHL has two pieces of folding furniture:
SOHL Furniture Folding Writing and Computer Desk, $29.99. It measures 35.4″ x 17.7″ x 29.1″.
SOHL Furniture 4-Tier Folding Bookshelf, $39.99. It measures 23.6″ x 11.8″ x 49.2″.
- Huntington Home Mattress Topper, $19.99. It boasts “5 zone technology … designed to comfort the shoulders, back, hips and legs.”
- Crofton has two container types for snacks and lunches:
- Crofton Snack Container Assortment, $2.99. Options include a 13.5 oz. Bite-Size Snack Container with a lid, tray and base, a 13.8 oz Snacks and Dip Container with a separate compartment to hold snacks and dip, and a 6.8 oz. Twin Pack.
- Crofton 4-Compartment Lunch Container, $3.99.
- Crofton Double Wall Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, $3.99. These don’t sweat, which makes them excellent, say, for hiking. This price is a lot less than ones we’ve seen other places.
- Crofton 6-Piece Cutlery Set, $6.99. It’s not Cuisinart, but if you need a budget block of knives and scissors, Aldi’s got one.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Fresh USDA Choice T-bone Steak, $6.99 per pound. Aldi has a solid lineup of steaks, from strip steaks to ribeyes, so we expect this to be on par with those.
- Fresh Ground Turkey Patties, $2.99 for a 16 oz. pack. It isn’t a burger, but it’s a cool alternative.