ALDI REVIEWER is the largest independent site dedicated to world’s fastest growing grocery company. Every month, we reach hundreds of thousands of readers through our product reviews, news stories, and other features.
We created the site because, as Aldi customers ourselves, we wanted information. Time and time again, we would wonder if an Aldi product was worth buying, only to discover that there was little to go on outside of a few international message boards or the occasional mom blog.
So, in 2016, we launched a site of our own.
Our goal is simple: to provide a community where Aldi shoppers can get an independent take on Aldi and, occasionally, its distant cousin, Trader Joe’s. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Aldi or its subsidiaries. The opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual contributors only.
At this time, our posts focus primarily on the United States: Aldi US and, on occasion, Trader Joe’s. However, there are a few instances where our posts may be relevant to Aldi shoppers in other parts of the English-speaking world, including the United Kingdom, Ireland, or Australia. For example, some products sold by Aldi US — especially non-food items like camping gear — are also sold in other parts of the world. We’re always interested in hearing comments regardless of what part of the globe you’re from, and we welcome post submissions from anywhere in the world.
Ground Rules For Comments
We encourage readers to share their own opinions over the products in the appropriate comments section or by contacting us. Our only request is that you keep things polite and clean. We reserve the right to moderate comments that we feel violate the spirit of civility or engage in spam or self-promotion.
We use a fair amount of Aldi lingo on this site. (If you’ve never been to Aldi before, you might want to read our guide for first-time visitors.) In particular, this site uses a few “Aldi-isms.”
- Regular Buys are items that are on Aldi’s shelf all the time.
- ALDI Finds (also known as Special Buys) are limited stock items that rotate in and out of the Aldi shelf. Typically these only come in one shipment, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Seasonal Favorites are products that Aldi rotates in for a few weeks or months at a time, especially around the winter (Christmas) holiday season. Unlike ALDI Finds, are usually replenished for the time they are in stores.
If if you think we’ve incorrectly categorized an item, let us know.
Some Recommended Starter Posts
- Going to Aldi for the First Time: A Simple Guide
- Aldi Etiquette: Dos and Dont’s
- When Do Aldi Ads Take Effect? Wednesday or Sunday?
- Special Buys vs. ALDI Finds — What’s the Difference?
- What are Aldi Seasonal Favorites?
- Why Can’t I Buy This Product at Aldi Anymore?
- What are Aldi’s Hours?
- Are Aldi and Trader Joe’s the Same Company?
- Aldi Reviewer: How to Interact With Us