ALDI REVIEWER is the largest independent site dedicated to the world’s fastest growing grocery company. First launched in 2016 by two shoppers who wished they could find more information about Aldi products online, we now reach millions of readers each year through our product reviews, news stories, and other features.
Our goal is simple: to provide a community where readers can get an independent take on Aldi and, occasionally, its distant cousin, Trader Joe’s. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Aldi or its suppliers, and we do not receive products for review from those companies. The opinions expressed on this site are those of the individual contributors only.
At this time, our posts focus primarily on the United States: Aldi US and, on occasion, Trader Joe’s. However, there are a few instances where our posts may be relevant to Aldi shoppers in other parts of the English-speaking world, including the United Kingdom, Ireland, or Australia. For example, some products sold by Aldi US — especially non-food items like camping gear — are also sold in other parts of the world. We’re always interested in hearing comments regardless of what part of the globe you’re from, and we welcome post submissions from anywhere in the world.
We encourage readers to share their own opinions over the products in the appropriate comments section or by contacting us. We do, however, hold to certain ground rules for commenting, which you can learn about over at our Community Guidelines page.
We use a fair amount of Aldi lingo on this site. (If you’ve never been to Aldi before, you might want to read our guide for first-time visitors.) In particular, this site uses a few “Aldi-isms.”
- Regular Buys are items that are on Aldi’s shelf all the time.
- Aldi Finds (also known as Special Buys) are limited stock items that rotate in and out of the Aldi shelf. Typically these only come in one shipment, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Seasonal Favorites are products that Aldi rotates in for a few weeks or months at a time, especially around the winter (Christmas) holiday season. Unlike Aldi Finds, Seasonal Favorites are usually replenished for the time they are in stores.
If if you think we’ve incorrectly categorized an item, let us know.
Some Recommended Starter Posts
- Going to Aldi for the First Time: A Simple Guide
- What are Aldi’s Hours?
- Aldi Etiquette: Dos and Dont’s
- When Do Aldi Ads Take Effect? Wednesday or Sunday?
- Why Can’t I Buy This Product at Aldi Anymore?
- Aldi and Trader Joe’s: Are They the Same Company?
- Can You Order Aldi Products Online?
- Aldi Reviewer: How to Interact With Us