EDITOR’S NOTE: This is our running post on Aldi’s non-food Easter products, including Easter basket fillers like toys, as well as kitchen items such as egg cookers and egg dyeing kits. We will update this post with new products throughout the season, so be sure to check back in. Be aware that product selection changes from year to year. Read our post about Aldi’s Easter food products here.
- Ambiano Egg Cooker, $12.99. This comes in several colors and has a 6-egg capacity. It includes a poaching tray, omelets tray and measuring cup with egg piercer. It’s advertised as being perfect for omelets, hard-boiled, soft-boiled, poached, deviled eggs and more. Read our review here.
- Crofton Egg Platter, $4.99.
- Dudley Easter Egg Decorating Kit, $1.89 each. Choose Paw Patrol, L.O.L. Dolls, Toy Story 4, Rose Gold, Crushed Crystal, Glitter or Dudley and Friends Dye Kit or Coloring Cups. Coloring Cups include 8 cups, color tablets, egg dipper, and 1 magic crayon.
Baskets and Basket-Fillers:
- Huntington Home Plastic Easter Basket, $0.95.
- Huntington Home Easter Egg & Grass Assortment, $1.89 (down 10 cents from 2019). These come in assorted colors.
- Bee Happy Easter Animal Plush, $3.99.
- Bee Happy Easter Egg Plush with Surprise, $7.99. Choose a Gray Bunny, Teal Bunny, Unicorn, Cow, Dinosaur or Horse. Each basket comes with an 8″ plush and 3″ surprise springtime mini plush.
- IglooBooks Easter Theme Books, $4.99.
- Bendon Mini Blocky Books, $3.99.
- Cardinal Easter Signature Puzzles, $4.99. Includes collectible, reusable storage container. Collect all 6: Frozen 2, Trolls 2, Ryan’s World, Jurassic World, L.O.L. Surprise! or How to Train Your Dragon.
- Bee Happy 5-Inch Easter Mini Plush, $0.89.
- Pembrook Easter or All-Occasion Cards, $0.99 each.