Last Updated on March 24, 2021
EDITOR’S NOTE: This is our running post on Aldi’s non-food Easter products, including Easter basket fillers like toys, as well as kitchen items such as egg cookers and egg dyeing kits. We will update this post with new products throughout the season, so be sure to check back in. Be aware that product selection changes from year to year. Read our post about Aldi’s Easter food products here. You can also read our suggestions for your Easter brunch or dinner here.
Baskets and Basket-Fillers:
- Huntington Home Easter Egg & Grass Assortment, $1.89 (down 10 cents from 2019). These come in assorted colors.
- Huntington Home Felt Easter Basket, $2.49 each. These are available in assorted varieties, including a shark, unicorn, or lamb.
- Children’s 3-Pack Easter Masks, $4.99. These feature popular cartoon characters such as Paw Patrol with an Easter theme.
- Megatoys Easter Basket Gift Set, $12.99. Includes toys, accessories and candy. Choose Rainbow Pony, Bee Happy Doll, Mega Racers, Crayola, Hello Kitty, L.O.L. Surprise!, Batman, or Justice League. This is an all-in-one complete and ready Easter basket for gifting.
- Pembrook Easter or All-Occasion Cards, $0.99 each.
- 10-Stem Tulip Bouquet, $4.89. Assorted colors available. Vase not included.
- Tulips, Hyacinths, or Lilies, $3.99 each.
- 6″ Azalea or Hydrangea, $6.99 each.
For the Home:
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle, $3.99 each. These candles have Easter-themed scents including Hoppy Easter, Chicks & Bunnies, Lemon & Sage, and Sunflower & Daisies. Read our review of Aldi 3-wick candles here.