Millville Pumpkin Spice Granola

The parade of fall-themed food Aldi trots out each year includes a lot of sugary snacks and desserts such as cake and cookies. If you’re looking for some pumpkin spice that’s a bit healthier, Aldi has that, too. I recently picked up some pumpkin spice granola to try, thinking it might be good on my breakfast yogurt or eaten as a cereal with milk.

Millville Pumpkin Spice Granola

Millville Pumpkin Spice Granola cost $2.99 for a 16-oz. bag at the time of publication. It contains pumpkin seeds, crunchy oats, flax, and spices.

It was sold alongside a Harvest granola blend that contains cranberries, flax, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds.

Both the Pumpkin Spice and the Harvest granola varieties are Aldi Finds (Special Buys), which means they’re only in stores for a short time. Once they’re gone, you’ll have to wait until next fall for similar granola blends to return.

The Pumpkin Spice Granola is kosher, and the bag states it “can be used as cereal” or an “extra touch to yogurt, oatmeal, salads, and much more. It can also be a simple snack for when you are on the go!”

Ingredients are: whole grain rolled oats, cane sugar, canola oil, brown rice syrup, rice flour, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, spices, salt, and baking soda.

It may contain egg, milk, wheat, soy, peanut, and tree nuts.

Millville Pumpkin Spice Granola

Ingredients and nutrition information. (Click to enlarge.)

One bag has about 15 servings, with 1/3 of a cup constituting one serving. One serving has 130 calories, 5 grams of total fat (6% DV), 0.5 grams of saturated fat (3% DV), 95 mg of sodium (4% DV), 18 grams of total carbohydrates (7% DV), 2 grams of dietary fiber (7% DV), and 5 grams of added sugars (10% DV).

This is more of a chunky granola rather than a fine granola. It has a lot of pieces that are large enough to pick up with your fingers if you want to eat them as a bite-sized snack.

Millville Pumpkin Spice Granola

It’s got plenty of crunch from both the oats and the pumpkin seeds. It is sweet without being overwhelmingly sweet, and the pumpkin spice flavor is mild. It’s good as a snack on its own and also goes well with yogurt and is a nice healthier option amid all the sugary treats of the season.

The Verdict:

Millville Pumpkin Spice Granola is crunchy and chunky, with a mild pumpkin spice taste. Pumpkin seeds are a fun addition. It can be eaten however you like to eat your granola.

About Rachael

Rachael is the Co-founder of Aldi Reviewer. When she isn't busy shopping at Aldi, she enjoys cooking, gardening, writing gothic romance, and collecting more houseplants than she probably should. You can learn more about her at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *