It’s my favorite time of year at Aldi, when the aisles are filled with pumpkins, cider, desserts, candy, and decorations. I enjoy throwing on a cozy sweater, popping a quarter in a cart, and strolling the aisles to check out the Special Buys (ALDI Finds) for the season. This is Aldi Reviewer’s running post on fall food products at Aldi this year.
Check out our other post on Aldi’s non-food fall products.
Come back later for new products and updates. Note that these are ALDI Finds (Special Buys), so not all of these products will be available all season or every year. Check your weekly ad to see what deals will be in your store.
- Fresh Pumpkins, sometimes as low as $2.29 per large pumpkin at my local store, and up to $3 (prices may vary depending on where you live).
- Fresh Squash, see prices in store. Aldi sells spaghetti squash, acorn squash, and butternut squash every fall. My spaghetti squash has a sticker that says it’s from Frey Farms in Keene, Illinois, which is in the region where I live.
- Alouette Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Spice Spreadable Cheese, $3.49 for 6 oz.
- Emporium Selection Fall Flavored Goat Logs, $2.49 for 4 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Pumpkin Soup, $1.99 for 17 oz.
Park Street Deli Butternut Squash Bisque or Chicken & Rice Soup, $2.85 for 16 oz.
Cereal and Breakfast Foods:
Millville Pumpkin Spice Frosted Flakes, $2.99 for 24 oz.
Kellogg’s Special K, $2.98 for 12.1 to 12.9 oz. Flavors include Cinnamon & Pecan.
- Millville Pumpkin Crispy O’s, $1.99 for 12 oz.
- Millville Instant Oatmeal, $2.49. This box contains 8 1.58-oz. packets of Pumpkin Pecan Oatmeal.
- Aunt Maple’s Pancake Mix, $2.69 for 16 oz. This comes in Pumpkin Spice or Banana Chocolate Chip flavors.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Chips, $2.19 for 6 oz.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon Apple Straws, $2.19 for a 6-oz. package. Claims to have 30% less fat than regular potato chips.
- Utz Halloween Cheese Balls, $5.29 for 23 ounces.
- Baker’s Corner Cupcake Mix Caramel Apple or Pumpkin Spice, $2.39 for 19.4 oz.
Belmont Fall Cheesecake Sampler, $9.99 for 40 oz. Sold frozen. Flavors include Pumpkin Swirl, S’mores, Caramel Apple, and Maple Pumpkin Pecan.
Bake Shop Pumpkin or Apple Cinnamon Muffins, $2.99 for 14 oz.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin or Salted Caramel Mini Dessert Cups, $2.99 for 6 oz. Sold frozen.
- Park Street Deli Sea Salt Caramel or Pumpkin Pie Dessert Hummus, $3.49 for 8 oz.
- Bake Shop Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, $2.99 for 9.7 oz.
- Bake Shop Pumpkin Sliced Loaf Cake, $3.29 for 16 oz.
- Benton’s Fall Cookie Thins, $2.29 for 4 oz. Flavors include Pumpkin Spice or Snickerdoodle.
- Specially Selected Caramel Macchiato or Maple Pecan Filled Cupcakes, $3.89 for 11.7 oz. Aldi sold similar cupcakes in 2018 from Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe, a national brand. They’re now sold under one of Aldi’s house brands, Specially Selected.
- Bake House Creations Pumpkin Cream Cheese or Apple Oatmeal Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 16-oz.
- Belmont Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Praline Ice Cream, $2.89 for 48 ounces.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Brioche, $3.99 for 14.11-oz. package. We have not sampled the pumpkin brioche yet, but we have eaten Aldi’s Regular Buy brioche.
- Village Bakery Apple Cider or Pumpkin Pie Cookies, $2.99 for 14-oz.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Cake Roll, $3.99. Read our review here.
- Village Bakery Apple Cider Donuts, $1.99 for a package of six.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn, $2.99 for 8 oz.
- Specially Selected Caramel Corn Nut Mix, $2.99 for 7 oz.
- Choceur Belgian Chocolate Pumpkins, $2.99 for a 4.23-oz. box and include Crispy Milk Chocolate Cream, Vanilla Cream, Dark Chocolate Cream, Salted Caramel, and Coffee Ganache flavors. Read our review here.
- Choceur Pumpkin Spice Yogurt Covered Pretzels, $1.99 for 7 oz.
Choceur Milk Chocolate Covered Toffee Pretzels, $1.99 for 6.5 oz. Read our review here.
Coffee (Hot and Cold) and Creamers:
- Barissimio 48-Count Pumpkin Spice Variety Pack, $14.89. Contains pods for coffee, cappuccino, and hot cocoa.
- Barissimo Apple Crisp or Caramel Ground Coffee, $3.79 for a 12-oz. package of light roast artificially flavored coffee.
- Barissimo Caramel Macchiato or Caramel Apple Coffee Cups, $5.89. One 6.03-oz package contains 18 0.34-oz. cups. The cups are 2.0 Brewer compatible. These are light roast and Fair Trade Certified.
Barissimo Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee with Almondmilk, $2.29 for 32 oz.
- Barissimo Coffees of Fall, $6.99. This is a 12-pack with a cost of 59 cents per cup. Flavors include pumpkin pie, salted caramel, coconut caramel, cinnamon hazelnut, apple pie, and cinnamon sticky bun. These can be prepared in Aldi’s Ambiano single serve coffee maker.
- Friendly Farms Delightfully Pure Creamers, $1.99 for 16-oz. These creamers are made with real milk and cream, and they come in Pumpkin Spice or Maple Pecan flavors.
- Friendly Farms Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer, $1.99 for 16 oz.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks (Hot and Cold):
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Fresh Cider, $3.99 for 48 oz. Includes four 12-oz. bottles.
Nature’s Nectar Apple Cider in Honeycrisp or Salted Caramel, $2.89 each. Comes in a 64-oz. bottle.
- Nature’s Nectar Caramel Apple Cider, $2.89 for 52-oz.
- Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Mix, $1.95. One package contains 10 single-serve pouches.
- Beaumont Cocoa Pumpkin Spice or Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Cups, $3.89. This is a 12-pack with a cost of 33 cents per cup. These also can be prepared in Aldi’s Ambiano single serve coffee maker.
- Connellys Pumpkin Spice Irish Country Cream, see price in store. Comes in a 750-mL bottle from Ireland. Alcohol content is 13.9%.
- Berryhill Apple Butter, $2.49 for 28 oz.
Peanut Delight Maple or Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Spread, $1.99 each. Sold in a 12-oz. container.
- Tuscan Garden Fall Vinaigrette Dressing, $1.49 for 16 oz. Flavors include Honey Apple, Cranberry Orange, or Maple Bacon.
- Priano Ravioli, $2.99 for 9 oz. This is sold in Turkey Cranberry or Bourbon Sweet Potato flavors.
- Season’s Choice Risotto, $2.99 for a 16-ounce package that comes in Pumpkin or Butternut Squash varieties.