Last Updated on October 14, 2021
EDITOR’S NOTE: Updated for the 2021 fall season.
Fall is my favorite time of year at Aldi, when the aisles are filled with pumpkins, cider, desserts, candy, and decorations. I enjoy throwing on a cozy sweater, popping a quarter in a cart, and strolling the aisles to check out the Special Buys (ALDI Finds) for the season. This is Aldi Reviewer’s running post on fall food products at Aldi.
Check out our other posts on fall decor at Aldi and Aldi’s non-food fall products.
Come back later for new products and updates. Note that these are ALDI Finds (Special Buys), so not all of these products will be available all season or every year. Check your weekly ad to see what deals will be in your store.
- Fresh Pumpkins, around $3.99 at my local store, but prices may vary depending on where you live.
- Fresh Squash, see prices in store. Aldi sells spaghetti squash, acorn squash, and butternut squash every fall.
- Chobani Flip Pumpkin Harvest Greek Yogurt 4-Pack, $3.35 for 18 oz.
- General Mills Monsters Cereal, $3.98 for 16-18.8 oz. Choose Count Chocula, Franken Berry, or Monster Mash.
- Simply Nature Maple Butter, $5.89 for 9.5 oz.
- Breakfast Best Pumpkin Spice Waffles, $1.99 for 12.3 oz.
- Kellogg’s Special K Assorted Varieties, $2.99 for 12.1-12.9 oz. Choose Pumpkin Spice Crunch or Cinnamon Pecan.
- L’Oven Fresh Pumpkin Spice Bagels, $1.99 for 20 oz. Read our review here.
- L’oven Fresh Maple Breakfast Bread, $3.99 for 26 oz.
- Nabisco Belvita Assorted Varieties, $2.85 for 8 oz. Flavors include Pumpkin Spice and Cranberry Orange.
- Bake House Creations Jumbo Pumpkin Rolls, $2.99 for a 17.5-oz. tube containing five rolls. Read our review here.
- Millville Pumpkin Spice or Harvest Granola, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- Aunt Maple’s Pancake Mix in Pumpkin Spice or Banana Chocolate Chip, $2.69 for 16 oz.
- Specially Selected Indulgent Greek Yogurt Fall Flavors, $3.69 for 32 oz. Choose Honey Caramel Apple Donut or Honey Maple.
- Baker’s Corner Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix, $1.79 for 14 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Pumpkin Spice or Seeded Pumpkin Bread, $3.99 for 20 oz. The Pumpkin Spice Bread is topped with decadent streusel, with warm notes of fall spices and undertones of delicate pumpkin flavor. The Seeded Pumpkin Bread features hints of sunflower, pumpkin, and flax seeds that provide a crisp and nutty finish.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Spice Sliced Brioche, $3.99 for 14.11 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Pumpkin Spice It Up Bread, $3.99 for 20 oz. Read our review here.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Halloween Ghost Shaped Pizza, $3.99 for 13.96 oz. Read our review here.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Halloween Pumpkin Shaped Pizza, $3.99 for 13.96 oz. Read our review here.
- Emporium Selection Halloween Cheese Assortment, $3.99 for 6-7 oz. Choose Scary Pumpkin Spice Wensleydale, Bat Knit Crazy Cheddar, No Rest for the Wicked Wensleydale, or Freaky Franken Sage Derby. Read more information here.
- Season’s Choice Sweet Potato or Butternut Squash Blend, $2.99 for 16 oz. Sold frozen.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Maple Bisque, $3.49 for 24 oz.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin & Butternut Squash or Pumpkin Chipotle Pasta Sauce, $2.49 for 24 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Bone Broth Soup, $2.99 for 17 oz. Choose Butternut Squash Soup or Tomato Basil Soup.
- Season’s Choice Pumpkin or Butternut Squash Risotto, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- Priano Pumpkin & Butternut Squash or Mushroom Alfredo Sauce, $4.49 for 12 oz.
- Never Any! Cranberry Chicken Sausage, see price in store. Package is 12 oz.
- Berryhill Pumpkin Butter or Apple Cider Spread, $2.79 for 12.5 oz.
- Sweet Harvest Fried Apples with Cinnamon, $1.19 for a 14.5-oz. can. Read our review here.
- Sweet Harvest Chunky Applesauce, $1.69 for 23 oz. Choose peach or strawberry flavors.
- Berryhill Apple Butter, $2.49 for 28 oz.
- Baker’s Corner 100% Pure Pumpkin, $0.85 for 15 oz. Read our review here.
- Baker’s Corner Fruit Cobbler or Crisp Mix, $1.39 for 9 oz.
- Perfect Bar Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar, $1.89 for 2.2-2.3 oz.
- Simply Nature Butternut Squash Sea Salt or Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crackers, $2.99 for 4 oz. Read our review here.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Chips, $2.29 for 6 oz.
- Clancy’s Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn, $1.99 for 6 oz.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon Apple Straws, $2.19 for a 6-oz. package. Claims to have 30% less fat than regular potato chips.
- Utz Halloween Cheese Balls, $5.29 for 23 ounces.
- Benton’s Pumpkin Face Sandwich Creme Cookies, $1.99 for 10.5 oz. Read our review here.
- Benton’s Maple Leaf Creme Cookies, $1.99 for 11.4 oz. Read our review here.
- Nabisco Oreo Salted Caramel Brownie or Apple Cider Doughnut, $3.65 for 12.2 oz.
- Simply Nature Soft Baked Cookies, $2.49 for 10 oz. Varieties include Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip, Orange Cranberry Walnut, and Oatmeal Raisin.
- Benton’s Pumpkin Spice Sandwich Cremes, $1.99 for 10.5 oz. Read our review here.
- Benton’s Apple Crisp or Pumpkin Cookies, $3.89 for 14 oz.
- Benton’s Caramel Apple Crèmes Sandwich Cookies, $1.89 for 15.25 oz. Read our review here.
- Benton’s Fall Cookie Thins, $2.29 for 4 oz. Flavors include Pumpkin Spice or Snickerdoodle.
- Specially Selected Artisan Crisps in Maple Cinnamon or Pumpkin Cranberry, $2.99 for 5.3 oz.
- Bake Shop Apple Cider or Pumpkin Pie Cookies, $2.99 for 14 oz.
- Lofthouse Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Village Bakery Apple Cider or Pumpkin Pie Cookies, $2.99 for 14-oz.
- Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 11 oz.
- Bake House Creations Pumpkin Cream Cheese or Apple Oatmeal Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 16-oz.
- Sundae Shoppe Fall Gelato Caramel Cookie Crunch or Tiramisu, $3.89 for 28.5 oz.
- Bake Shop Pumpkin Coffee Cake Bites, $3.99 for 10 oz.
- Bake Shop Pumpkin Donuts, $3.49 for 10 oz. Read our review here.
- The Village Pie Maker Premium Apple or Pumpkin Pie, $12.97 for 2.5-3 lbs. Sold frozen.
- Friendly Farms Pumpkin Spice Whipped Dairy Topping, $2.89 for 13 oz. Read our review here.
- Bake Shop Pumpkin Cake Roll, $3.99 for 22 oz. Read our review here.
- Bake Shop Cheesecake, $4.99 for 16 oz. Choose Pumpkin or Pecan.
- Belmont Pumpkin Ice Cream, $2.89 for 48 oz. Read our review of regular Belmont ice cream flavors here.
- Bake Shop Fall Scones, $2.99 for 10.5 oz. Choose Orange Cranberry or Caramel Toffee.
- Baker’s Corner Cupcake Mix Caramel Apple or Pumpkin Spice, $2.39 for 19.4 oz.
Belmont Fall Cheesecake Sampler, $9.99 for 40 oz. Sold frozen. Flavors include Pumpkin Swirl, S’mores, Caramel Apple, and Maple Pumpkin Pecan.
Bake Shop Pumpkin or Apple Cinnamon Muffins, $2.99 for 14 oz.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin or Salted Caramel Mini Dessert Cups, $2.99 for 6 oz. Sold frozen.
- Park Street Deli Sea Salt Caramel or Pumpkin Pie Dessert Hummus, $3.49 for 8 oz.
- Bake Shop Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, $2.99 for 9.7 oz.
- Bake Shop Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, $2.99 for 10.5 oz.
- Bake Shop Apple Cider Donuts, $3.49 for a package of six. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Cheesecake Drizzled Caramel Corn, $2.99 for 8 oz.
- Specially Selected Caramel Corn Nut Mix, $2.99 for 7 oz.
- Hostess Pumpkin Cupcakes, $2.89 for 12.7 oz.
- Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes, $1.99 for 12.75 oz.
- Specially Selected Milk Chocolate Salted Caramels, $2.99 for 4.2. oz.
- Kraft Caramels, $1.95 for an 11-oz. bag.
- Choceur Belgian Chocolate Pumpkins, $2.99 for a 4.23-oz. box and include Crispy Milk Chocolate Cream, Vanilla Cream, Dark Chocolate Cream, Salted Caramel, and Coffee Ganache flavors. Read our review here.
- Choceur Pumpkin Spice or Caramel Apple Covered Pretzels, $1.99 for 7 oz.
Choceur Milk Chocolate Covered Toffee Pretzels, $1.99 for 6.5 oz. Read our review here.
Coffee (Hot and Cold) and Creamers:
- Chobani Holiday Inspired Pumpkin Spice Oat Creamer, $3.49 for 32 oz.
- Barissimo Halloween Coffee, $3.99 for 10 oz. Choose Raven’s Roast or Sleepy Hollow Blend.
- Beaumont Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino or Hot Cocoa Cups, $5.49 for an 18-count package.
- Barissimo Caramel or Apple Crisp Ground Coffee, $3.79 for a 12-oz. package of light roast artificially flavored coffee.
- Barissimo Bourbon Pecan or Amaretto Coffee Cups, $5.79 for 18 cups.
- Barissimo Caramel Macchiato or Caramel Apple Coffee Cups, $5.79 (down 10 cents from 2019). One 6.03-oz package contains 18 0.34-oz. cups. The cups are 2.0 Brewer compatible. These are light roast and Fair Trade Certified.
- Barissimio 48-Count Pumpkin Spice Variety Pack, $14.89. Contains pods for coffee, cappuccino, and hot cocoa.
Barissimo Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee with Almondmilk, $2.29 for 32 oz.
- Barissimo Coffees of Fall, $6.99 for 12 oz. This is a 12-pack with a cost of 59 cents per cup. Flavors include pumpkin pie, salted caramel, coconut caramel, cinnamon hazelnut, apple pie, and cinnamon sticky bun. These can be prepared in Aldi’s Ambiano single serve coffee maker.
- Friendly Farms Delightfully Pure Creamers, $1.99 for 16-oz. These creamers are made with real milk and cream, and they come in Pumpkin Spice or Maple Pecan flavors.
- Friendly Farms Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer, $1.99 for 16 oz.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks (Hot and Cold):
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Apple Cranberry 4-Pack, $3.99 for four 12-oz. bottles.
- Shamrock Farms Pumpkin Egg Nog, $3.49 for 32 oz.
- Nature’s Nectar Apple Cider, $3.49 for a gallon. Read our review here.
- Nature’s Nectar Flavored Cider, $2.49 for a 64-oz. jug. Choose Caramel Apple or Cinnamon Spice.
- Nature’s Nectar Fall Flavored Juices Forest Berry or Fuji Apple Pear, $2.89 for 64 oz.
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Fresh Cider, $3.99 for 48 oz. Includes four 12-oz. bottles.
- Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Mix, $1.95. One package contains 10 single-serve pouches.
- Buffalo Bill’s Original Pumpkin Ale, see price in store. Sold in a pack containing six bottles, with a total of 72 fluid oz.
- Ace Cider Pumpkin Hard Cider, see price in store. 72 fluid oz.
I believe Aldi had this in stores 2020 as well, but I tried Raven’s Roast coffee for the 1st time last year. I do hope they have it again this year too, although I expect it’ll be $4.99 (maybe more). I’ll still buy one – or three – so I have plenty in stock, lol!
Not sure if/when it will arrive in stores this year, so I check every time I’m there. Don’t want to miss it because it went fast last time. Bought one and went back a few days later for more, but it was gone from all stores in my area (which are quite a few).
On a side note, their FairTrade Organic Nicaragua coffee is a staple in my house, it’s that good! I only wish it was available in whole bean as well.