Last Updated on September 26, 2020
Fall is my favorite time of year at Aldi, when the aisles are filled with pumpkins, cider, desserts, candy, and decorations. I enjoy throwing on a cozy sweater, popping a quarter in a cart, and strolling the aisles to check out the Special Buys (ALDI Finds) for the season. This is Aldi Reviewer’s running post on fall food products at Aldi.
Come back later for new products and updates. Note that these are ALDI Finds (Special Buys), so not all of these products will be available all season or every year. Check your weekly ad to see what deals will be in your store.
- Fresh Pumpkins, around $3.89 at my local store, but prices may vary depending on where you live.
- Fresh Squash, see prices in store. Aldi sells spaghetti squash, acorn squash, and butternut squash every fall. My spaghetti squash has a sticker that says it’s from Frey Farms in Keene, Illinois, which is in the region where I live.
- L’Oven Fresh Pumpkin Spice Bagels, $1.99 for 20 oz.
- L’oven Fresh Maple Breakfast Bread, $3.99 for 26 oz.
- Bake House Creations Jumbo Pumpkin Rolls, $2.99 for a 17.5-oz. tube containing five rolls.
- Millville Pumpkin Spice or Harvest Granola, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Pumpkin Spice It Up Bread, $3.99 for 20 oz.
- Aunt Maple’s Pancake Mix in Pumpkin Spice or Banana Chocolate Chip, $2.69 for 16 oz.
- Specially Selected Indulgent Greek Yogurt Fall Flavors, $3.69 for 32 oz. Choose Honey Caramel Apple Donut or Honey Maple.
- Simply Nature Organic Bone Broth Soup, $2.99 for 17 oz. Choose Butternut Squash Soup or Tomato Basil Soup.
- Season’s Choice Pumpkin or Butternut Squash Risotto, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- Priano Pumpkin & Butternut Squash or Mushroom Alfredo Sauce, $4.49 for 12 oz.
- Never Any! Cranberry Chicken Sausage, see price in store. Package is 12 oz.
- Sweet Harvest Fried Apples with Cinnamon, $1.19 for a 14.5-oz. can.
- Sweet Harvest Chunky Applesauce, $1.69 for 23 oz. Choose peach or strawberry flavors.
- Berryhill Apple Butter, $2.49 for 28 oz.
- Baker’s Corner 100% Pure Pumpkin, $0.85 for 15 oz.
- Baker’s Corner Fruit Cobbler or Crisp Mix, $1.39 for 9 oz.
- Simply Nature Butternut Squash Sea Salt or Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crackers, $2.99 for 4 oz.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Chips, $2.29 for 6 oz.
- Clancy’s Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn, $1.99 for 6 oz.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon Apple Straws, $2.19 for a 6-oz. package. Claims to have 30% less fat than regular potato chips.
- Utz Halloween Cheese Balls, $5.29 for 23 ounces.
- Benton’s Maple Leaf Creme Cookies, $1.99 for 11.4 oz.
- Simply Nature Soft Baked Cookies, $2.49 for 10 oz. Varieties include Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip, Orange Cranberry Walnut, and Oatmeal Raisin.
- Benton’s Pumpkin Spice Sandwich Cremes, $1.99 for 10.5 oz.
- Benton’s Apple Crisp or Pumpkin Cookies, $3.89 for 14 oz.
- Benton’s Caramel Apple Crèmes Sandwich Cookies, $1.89 for 15.25 oz.
- Benton’s Fall Cookie Thins, $2.29 for 4 oz. Flavors include Pumpkin Spice or Snickerdoodle.
- Specially Selected Artisan Crisps in Maple Cinnamon or Pumpkin Cranberry, $2.99 for 5.3 oz.
- Bake Shop Apple Cider or Pumpkin Pie Cookies, $2.99 for 14 oz.
- Lofthouse Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Village Bakery Apple Cider or Pumpkin Pie Cookies, $2.99 for 14-oz.
- Pillsbury Pumpkin Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 11 oz.
- Bake House Creations Pumpkin Cream Cheese or Apple Oatmeal Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 16-oz.
- Friendly Farms Pumpkin Spice Whipped Dairy Topping, $2.89 for 13 oz.
- Bake Shop Pumpkin Cake Roll, $3.99 for 22 oz.
- Bake Shop Cheesecake, $4.99 for 16 oz. Choose Pumpkin or Pecan.
- Belmont Pumpkin Ice Cream, $2.89 for 48 oz. Read our review of regular Belmont ice cream flavors here.
- Bake Shop Fall Scones, $2.99 for 10.5 oz. Choose Orange Cranberry or Caramel Toffee.
- Baker’s Corner Cupcake Mix Caramel Apple or Pumpkin Spice, $2.39 for 19.4 oz.
Belmont Fall Cheesecake Sampler, $9.99 for 40 oz. Sold frozen. Flavors include Pumpkin Swirl, S’mores, Caramel Apple, and Maple Pumpkin Pecan.
Bake Shop Pumpkin or Apple Cinnamon Muffins, $2.99 for 14 oz.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin or Salted Caramel Mini Dessert Cups, $2.99 for 6 oz. Sold frozen.
- Park Street Deli Sea Salt Caramel or Pumpkin Pie Dessert Hummus, $3.49 for 8 oz.
- Bake Shop Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, $2.99 for 9.7 oz.
- Bake Shop Mini Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, $2.99 for 10.5 oz.
- Bake Shop Apple Cider Donuts, $3.49 for a package of six.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Cheesecake Drizzled Caramel Corn, $2.99 for 8 oz.
- Specially Selected Caramel Corn Nut Mix, $2.99 for 7 oz.
- Hostess Pumpkin Cupcakes, $2.89 for 12.7 oz.
- Little Debbie Fall Party Cakes, $1.99 for 12.75 oz.
- Specially Selected Milk Chocolate Salted Caramels, $2.99 for 4.2. oz.
- Kraft Caramels, $1.95 for an 11-oz. bag.
- Choceur Belgian Chocolate Pumpkins, $2.99 for a 4.23-oz. box and include Crispy Milk Chocolate Cream, Vanilla Cream, Dark Chocolate Cream, Salted Caramel, and Coffee Ganache flavors. Read our review here.
- Choceur Pumpkin Spice or Caramel Apple Covered Pretzels, $1.99 for 7 oz.
Choceur Milk Chocolate Covered Toffee Pretzels, $1.99 for 6.5 oz. Read our review here.
Coffee (Hot and Cold) and Creamers:
- Barissimo Caramel or Apple Crisp Ground Coffee, $3.79 for a 12-oz. package of light roast artificially flavored coffee.
- Barissimo Bourbon Pecan or Amaretto Coffee Cups, $5.79 for 18 cups.
- Barissimo Caramel Macchiato or Caramel Apple Coffee Cups, $5.79 (down 10 cents from 2019). One 6.03-oz package contains 18 0.34-oz. cups. The cups are 2.0 Brewer compatible. These are light roast and Fair Trade Certified.
- Barissimio 48-Count Pumpkin Spice Variety Pack, $14.89. Contains pods for coffee, cappuccino, and hot cocoa.
Barissimo Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee with Almondmilk, $2.29 for 32 oz.
- Barissimo Coffees of Fall, $6.99 for 12 oz. This is a 12-pack with a cost of 59 cents per cup. Flavors include pumpkin pie, salted caramel, coconut caramel, cinnamon hazelnut, apple pie, and cinnamon sticky bun. These can be prepared in Aldi’s Ambiano single serve coffee maker.
- Friendly Farms Delightfully Pure Creamers, $1.99 for 16-oz. These creamers are made with real milk and cream, and they come in Pumpkin Spice or Maple Pecan flavors.
- Friendly Farms Pumpkin Spice Almondmilk Creamer, $1.99 for 16 oz.
Non-Alcoholic Drinks (Hot and Cold):
- Nature’s Nectar Apple Cider, $3.49 for a gallon.
- Nature’s Nectar Flavored Cider, $2.49 for a 64-oz. jug. Choose Caramel Apple or Cinnamon Spice.
- Nature’s Nectar Fall Flavored Juices Forest Berry or Fuji Apple Pear, $2.89 for 64 oz.
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Fresh Cider, $3.99 for 48 oz. Includes four 12-oz. bottles.
- Alpine Spiced Apple Cider Mix, $1.95. One package contains 10 single-serve pouches.
- Buffalo Bill’s Original Pumpkin Ale, see price in store. Sold in a pack containing six bottles, with a total of 72 fluid oz.
- Ace Cider Pumpkin Hard Cider, see price in store. 72 fluid oz.