The German-based grocer Aldi is one of the fastest-growing chains in the United States. It’s also different than most other grocers. Where else in America do you bring a quarter, grab produce off of pallets, and pack everything in your own bags? Add in brands you don’t see anywhere else and you’ve got a store that can be pretty intimidating, especially for someone who’s never been there before.
That’s why we’re here.
Whether you’re a first-timer or a veteran, AN UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT ALDI is your comprehensive resource for navigating the store’s aisles. Inside, we break down …
– The history and culture of Aldi, and how knowing that can help you shop better
– The pros and cons of Aldi versus other grocers
– How to plan for an Aldi trip, including making the most of the ads
– An overview of Aldi’s online presence (including home delivery)
– How navigate a store that doesn’t have aisle markers, baggers, or employees who collect carts from the parking lot
– What to do if a product goes wrong
– The future of Aldi
– Other tips and tricks that will help you in the Aldi experience, including a rundown on Aldi brands, sample meals, and other useful resources
The book also includes links to free online bonus features and other resources to help you in your shopping.
(You can also find our book over at Goodreads.)