Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is supplies for New Year’s Eve entertaining, party food, Christmas storage, home organization and cleaning items, products to keep you warm and comfortable during the winter, and some items available in bulk packaging.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Cardinal Party Games, $9.99 each. Game themes include Friends, The Office, and The Golden Girls. Great for your New Year’s Eve party. These are interactive trivia games that test your knowledge of favorite characters and hit moments on classic tv shows. Ages 12+.
ALDI Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other New Year’s items include:
- Easy Home Rotating Disco Ball, $16.99 each.
- New Year’s Eve Party Kit, $7.99 per set.
- Pembrook Specialty Planners, $7.99 each.
Party food includes:
- Specially Selected Spinach & Ricotta or Mushroom & Truffle Oil Flatbread, $3.99 for 15.1 to 16.2 oz. Sold frozen.
- Specially Selected Pear & Gorgonzola or Mushroom Truffle Oil Ravioli, $3.69 for 20 oz. Sold frozen.
- Park Street Deli Olive or Mushroom Tapenade, $3.99 for 11 oz.
- Park Street Deli Party Size Fresh Cut Salsa, $4.89 for 32 oz. Available in mild or medium.
Christmas storage includes:
- Easy Home Christmas Tree Storage Bag, $24.99. Read our post on Christmas storage products here.
- Easy Home 64-Quart Christmas Latching Box, $6.99.
- Easy Home Ornament or Gift Wrap Storage, $9.99. I’ve owned this for several years, and it’s a good way to store gift wrap, name tags, ribbons, bows, tape, and all other wrapping supplies.
- Easy Home Wreath Storage Bag, $7.99.
- Easy Home Ornament or Gift Wrap Storage, $9.99.
Home organization and cleaning items include:
- Easy Home Robotic Floor Duster, $19.99. Read our review here.
- WORKZONE 4-Tier Resin Shelving, $12.99. Measures 23.62″ W x 11.81″ D x 54.33″ H. I have three sets of these shelves. They’re not very large, but they’re sturdy and work well for storing random items in my basement.
- Easy Home 360 Dusters Extendable Handle, $4.99.
- Easy Home Upright Sweep Set, $8.99.
- WORKZONE 2′ x 3′ Mega Scraper Mat, $9.99 each.
- Huntington Home 18″ x 30″ Absorb Mat, $4.99 each.
- Easy Home Utility Tray, $3.99 each.
- Huntington Home Utility Runner, $9.99 each.
Winter warmth items include:
- Easy Home Warm Mist Humidifier, $24.99. No filter needed.
- Little Journey Warmable Plush Wrap or Animal, $9.99 each. Microwavable and freezable.
- Easy Home Fan Heater, $12.99.
- Easy Home Oscillating Radiant Heater, $29.99.
- Huntington Home Door Insulator, $6.99 each.
- Visage King-Size Heating Pad, $14.99.
Bulk products include:
- Barissimo Value Pack Breakfast Blend Coffee Cups, $24.99 for 32.17 oz. Contains 96 cups.
- Spindrift Variety Pack 24-Pack, $13.99 for 24 12-oz. cans.
- Kirkwood IQF Chicken Breasts, $14.99 for 8 lbs. Sold frozen.
- Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil Decorative Tin, $16.99 for 101 oz (3 liters).
- Honest Kids Organic Juice Box 40-Count Variety Pack, $9.98 for 40 6-oz. boxes.
- Easy Home Lint Roller Set, $6.99 for a set of four.
- Radiance Disinfectant Wipes Lemon and Fresh Multipack, $4.69 for a three-pack. Read our review of Aldi’s cleaning products here.
- Willow Multipack Facial Tissue, $4.49 for 300 tissues.
- Boulder 8 Roll Full-Sheet Paper Towels, $6.59 for eight rolls. Read our review of Aldi’s paper towels here.
- Willow 24 Mega Roll Ultra Soft Bath Tissue, $19.99. Read our review of Aldi’s toilet paper here.
- Willow 24 Mega Roll Ultra Strong Bath Tissue, $19.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Lamb Loin Chops, $7.99 per lb. Read our review of other lamb chops from Aldi here.
- Custom Made Meals Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Peppers, $6.49 per lb.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Vecchia Venezia Prosecco Extra Dry, see price in store. 375 mL, from Italy. Aldi states: “Prosecco is the classic Italian sparkling wine. Soft and fruity peach and pear flavors, with notes of breezy apple peel and lemon zest. Enjoy as an aperitif.”
- Dellara Cava Rose Brut, see price in store. 750 mL, from Spain. Aldi states: “This Dellara Cava Rosé Brut shows intense aromas of pomegranate and red currant, followed by fine strawberry notes. It has a very well balanced acidity and a dry and elegant finish. It pairs well with desserts, but also with fish and Asian dishes or simply as an aperitif.”