Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is health and wellness products, cozy home accessories, clothing and slippers for relaxing at home, bathroom accessories, stuff for pets, kitchen gear, and some food highlights.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- HoMedics Total Clean 4-in-1 Air Purifier, $49.99. This claims to remove up to 99% of airborne allergens. You can read more information about it here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other health and wellness products include:
- HoMedics Total Clean Personal Air Sanitizer, $29.99. This claims to remove up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and uses a photocatalyst ionizer to reduce odors and freshen the air. It’s advertised as great for small spaces.
- Huntington Home Essential Oil, $4.99 each. Choose tea tree, lemon, lavender, or eucalyptus.
- Ty, Inc. Beanie Boo Mask, $2.49 each.
- Welby Round or Rectangle Magnifying Glass, $7.99 each.
- Crofton Soup Mug, $3.99 each. These have a 20-oz. capacity and come with a lid.
Cozy home accessories include:
- Huntington Home 50″ x 60″ Signature Cozy Throw, $17.99. These are reversible and available in Faux Fur or Cable Knit. You can read about a throw we love that we purchased from Aldi a couple of years ago here.
- Huntington Home Blanket Ladder, $14.99. These measure 15″ x 69″.
- Huntington Home Felt Storage Basket, $7.99. Measures 15″ x 11″ x 12.5″.
- Huntington Home Round or Square Floor Pillow, $16.99 each.
- Huntington Home Accent Fragrance Warmer, $4.99 each. Also available: Huntington Home Scented Wax Melts for $1.69 each.
- Huntington Home 3-Pack 6″ Cinnamon Brooms, $2.79.
Clothing and slippers include:
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Pack Relaxed Long-Sleeve T-Shirts, $9.99.
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Piece Pajama Set, $12.99. Read our thoughts on another women’s pajama set from Aldi here.
- Serra Ladies’ Bootie Slippers, $8.99.
- Royal Class Men’s Slippers, $5.99. Read our review of some of Aldi’s men’s slippers here.
- Children’s Cozy Slipper Socks, $3.99 each.
Bathroom accessories include:
- Huntington Home Oversized Towel or 2-Pack Bath Towels, $9.99 each. Oversized Towel: 35″ x 70″. Bath Towel: 30″ x 54″. Read our thoughts on Aldi bath towels here.
- Easy Home Loofah Anti-Slip Bath Mat, $5.99 each. Use in or out of bath or shower. Measures 29.4″ x 16.9″.
- Dentiguard Licensed Children’s Electric Toothbrush, $4.49 each.
- Easy Home 5-Mode Shower Head, $12.99.
Pet items include:
- Heart to Tail Fall Pet Sweater, $4.99 each.
- Heart to Tail Plush Pet Bed, $19.99 each. Choose a bed that measures 24″ x 24″ or 30″ x 30″.
- Heart to Tail Cat Warming Mat, $9.99 each. Measures 15″ x 24″.
- Heart to Tail Cat Scratching Post, $12.99.
Kitchen products include:
- Ambiano 3.5-Quart Air Fryer, $49.99. Read our review here.
- Crofton Faux Wood Nonstick Pan, $14.99 each. Choose a 4.5-Quart Casserole or 11″ Round Fry Pan.
- Crofton Rotating Lock Containers, $4.99.
- Crofton 4-Piece Cheese Knife Set, $7.99. Includes flat cheese knife, cheese fork, Parmesan knife, and hard cheese knife.
Food highlights include:
- Specially Selected Antipasti Platter, $5.99 for 9.88 oz.
- Specially Selected Shrimp & Crab Ravioli, $3.99 for 20 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Yummy Panko Chicken Nuggets or Whole Grain Chicken Fries, $8.99 for 56 oz. sold frozen.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Tuscan Chicken or Mediterranean Flatbread Pizza, $3.99 for 14-19.3 oz. Sold frozen.
- Season’s Choice Roasted Seasoned Petite or Sweet Potatoes, $1.99 for 12-16 oz. Sold frozen.
- Belmont Skillet Cookies or Brownies, $3.99 for 8.6-9.5 oz. Sold frozen.
- Benton’s Bourbon Brown Sugar or Chai Cookies, $3.89 for 14 oz.
- Nature’s Nectar Super Juice, $3.29 for 64 oz. Assorted varieties available, including Super Berry.
- Body Armor Sports Drink, $1.24 for 16 oz. Assorted varieties available, including Peach Mango.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Ground Bison, $7.99 for 15 oz.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Petit Toffee Buttermint Wine Specialty, see price in store. 750 mL, from Germany. The Aldi ad states: “Experience fine wine with rich toffee, buttermint and chocolate flavors and the finest cream. Pairs well with all kinds of chocolate creations and ice creams.”
- Sauvignon.com Sauvignon Blanc, see price in store. 750 mL, from South Africa. The Aldi ad states: “The wine presents itself in a fresh, bright color with a hint of green. Distinctive aromas support a wonderfully balanced palate, showing purity of ripe fruit, coupled with a refreshing finish.”
- Sauvignon.com Cabernet Sauvignon, see price in store. 750 mL, from South Africa. The Aldi ad states: “Cabernet Sauvignon is a juicy, smooth red wine. It shows the beauty of Cabernet Sauvignon in all aspects. Spiciness, lovely red cherry fruit and a hint of dark chocolate. The palate is smooth and round. Its long-lasting finish and soft tannins make it a wine that can be enjoyed immediately or kept for 2–3 years. This is a red wine that can be consumed on its own, but is also a great partner for steaks and pasta dishes.”
- Wicked Grove Semi-Dry Hard Cider, see price in store. Sold in a pack of six 12-oz. bottles, from the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “Bright and fresh, a little tart and wicked good! Pairs well with poultry, pork, soft cheeses and grilled veggies.”