Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s ad is a trifecta of shower accessories, a few special food items, and a few beauty-related products.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Visage 20-Piece Number Cut Haircut Kit, $12.99. Apparently you can now get your barbershop on with this Aldi harcut kit. We have no idea how good it is.
Special Buy (ALDI Finds) Highlights:
- Easy Home 5-Function or Rainfall Showerhead, $4.99. Aldi has sold a couple of shower heads already this year. At this price, this seems almost too good to be true. No idea who the manufacturer is.
- Huntington Home 2-Piece Chenille Shaggy Bath Rug Set, $9.99. The two rugs are 24″ L x 17″ W and 30″ L x 20″ W. We have some experience with Huntington Home bath mats, and they’re generally decent.
- Specially Selected Italian Ice Cream Cups, $2.99. Color us curious. These come in 10.4 ounce packs with “assorted varieties.”
- Dentiguard Power Toothbrush With Refills, $4.99. We’ve tested this model, to mixed reviews.
- Several Visage women’s beauty accessories, including:
- Visage Facial Cleanser, $9.99. This electric device comes with a variety of cleaning heads.
- Visage Women’s Twin Foil Shaver, $9.99.
- Visage Manicure and Pedicure Set, $12.99.
- Visage Hair Straightening Brush, $19.99.
- Visage Flat Iron, Curling Wand or Curling Iron, $12.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Twin Pack USDA Choice Boneless Beef Ribeye Steak, $6.99 per pound. We’ve reviewed this ribeye, and it’s a favorite.