Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
For the last few weeks, the number of Aldi Finds in the ad has been reduced, and this week is no different, most likely due to shipping delays many retailers are experiencing. This week’s theme is bedding and items for the dorm room or bedroom, candles, tech and office accessories, a few miscellaneous things for around the house, a bit of camping gear, and face masks.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Huntington Home Reversible Comforter, $16.99. Designs include Chevron, Rainbow, Camo, or Floral. These are 100% polyester, machine washable, and OEKO-TEX certified. Choose a 63″ x 92″ Twin or 88″ x 92″ Full. We’ve had good experiences with other comforters we’ve purchased from Aldi.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other bedroom or dorm room accessories include:
- Huntington Home Twin or Twin XL Sheet Set, $7.99. Features 100% polyester microfiber in Gray, Pink, or Blue. Fits mattresses up to 16″ deep. Twin set includes a 96″ x 66″ flat sheet, 75″ x 39″ fitted sheet, and 30″ x 20″ pillow case. Twin XL set includes a 102″ x 66″ flat sheet, 80″ x 39″ fitted sheet, and 30″ x 20″ pillow case. Both sets are OEKO-TEX certified.
- Bauhn Wireless Charging Clock, $14.99. Available in Black, Dark Wood, or Light Wood. Read more information here.
- Huntington Home Sheer or Metallic Window Panel, $7.99 each. This measures 40″ x 84″. Metallic Window Panel blocks 99% of light.
- SOHL Furniture Sling Chair, $39.99. Measures 26″ x 27.95″ x 33.5″. Features a durable steel frame with locks. Folds for easy storage. Maximum weight up to 225 pounds. Available in Black, Light Gray, Gray, or Ivory.
- Huntington Home Letter Board, $4.99. Includes 144 characters. Storage for unused letters is on the back of the board. Measures 11″ x .79″ x 15.9″. Choose a Marble Board, Rainbow Board, Iridescent Board, or Gray Board with White Frame.
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle, $3.99 for a 14-ounce soy blend candle with a silver lid. Scents include Honey Glazed Pear Cider, Pumpkin Ginger Snap, Winter Lodge, or Smoked Pumpkin Cider. Read our review of Aldi candles here.
- Huntington Home Luxury 2-Wick Candle, $4.99 for a 10.5-ounce candle. Scents include Lime Basil Mandarin, Pomegranate & Sandalwood, Nectarine & Honey, or Caramel Vanilla Cream.
Tech and office accessories include:
- Easy Home Fabric Power Strips or Extension Cords, $9.99 each. Choose a 3-Pack Extension Cords, 2-Pack Power Strips, or USB Charging Extension Cord. The 3-Pack Fabric Extension Cords feature 9′ fabric cord length and three grounded outlets. Choose from 3 White and Gray or 1 Blush and 2 White and Gray. The 2-Pack Mini Power Strips feature 8′ cord length and three grounded outlets. Choose from 2 Black or 1 Blush and 1 White and Gray. The USB Charging Extension Cord features a 6′ cord length and two USB charging ports. Choose from Black or White and Gray.
- Easy Home Flexible Surge Protector, $16.99. Features six power outlets and a 5′ cord. This has a flexible form that bends into circular, semi-circular, and zig-zag shapes with 1080 Jules of surge protection. Fits chunky adapters and chargers. Available in White or Black.
- Bauhn Color-Changing LED Strip Light, $7.99. Fits devices up to 65″. Features sixteen color options including red, green, blue, and more with flash, strobe, fade, and smooth light modes. Includes wireless remote control with dimmer, color settings, and light modes. USB powered; just plug into your device or AC/DC adapter. Uses easy-to-install adhesive backing with no assembly required. Can be cut to fit your device with a 77″ total length. Comes with a one-year warranty.
- Pembrook 19-Pocket Expanding File, $9.99. Designs include Fruit, Pink Polka Dot (Foil), Black and Gold (Foil), or Plants. Holds letter or legal size paper. Includes labels for tab dividers and a secure close lock. Measures 10.5″ x 15.5″ x 5″.
Items for around the house include:
- 750 Home Peel & Stick Wall Tiles, $14.99. Easily create an instant backsplash. Features four 10.5″ x 10.5″ tiles. Choose Subway or Checkerboard Stick Tiles. Includes 4 individual tiles per pack and covers 2.27 sq. ft. Easy to install; peel off backing and stick to the wall to create an instant backsplash. Tiles have a dimensional finish to achieve a real tile look on the wall. No grout or wet saw needed. Easily trim with a sharp blade to customize. Tiles can be used over existing, smooth and clean ceramic tile.
- Huntington Home Dishcloths, Pot Holder/Oven Mitt or Towels, $3.99 each. Available in Jade, Blue, or Gray. Kitchen Towels measure 16″ x 26″. Dishcloths measure 12″ x 12″. Pot holder/Oven Mitt features a nonslip grip, heat resistant up to 475° F, machine washable, and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Adventuridge Portable Aluminum Folding Table, $24.99. Practical, lightweight, and versatile. Measures 27.6″ x 27.6″ x 27.6″. Handy carry bag included for easy transport. Ideal for camping and traveling. Available in Gray or Black.
- Coffee Plant, see price in store. Read our ode to Aldi house plants here.
Random camping gear includes:
- Adventuridge Lighted Tent Fan with Remote Control, $14.99. Features low and high fan speeds and low, amber, and high light modes. Integrated carabiner ensures easy attachment without assembly. Soft fan blades for increased safety. Remote control includes fastening clip. Provides a cool breeze in a tent and a light source at night. Ideal for camping or for using in RVs. Includes 4 D batteries.
And face masks:
- Crane Reusable Face Mask 3-Pack, $1.99. Made of 100% cotton in Youth or Adult Sizes in assorted styles. Machine washable and OEKO-TEX certified. Read our review of Crane masks from Aldi here.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Ground Bison, $7.99 for 16 oz.
- Today’s Kitchen Fresh Steakhouse Seasoned Tavern Beef Patties, $5.99 for 1.33 lbs.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Wicked Grove Pear Hard Cider, see price in store. Six 12-oz. bottles, from the U.S.