Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad.
This week’s theme is mostly Mexican with a little bit of home stuff thrown in for good measure. We’re not quite sure why, but the stuff looks fun.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Crofton Fajita Sizzler Set, $7.99. This pre-seasoned cast ironed 10.75″ set includes a wood trivet and hot pad, so you can cook up and serve your fajitas just like the restaurants do. Aldi is also selling a Crofton Cast Iron Comal or Crofton Cast Iron Grill Pan for the same price.
Special Buy Highlights:
- Crofton 14″ Taco Rack or Crofton 4-Piece Tortilla Pan Set, $6.99. Both are nonstick, and the taco rack can be used for hard or soft tacos.
- Crofton 15″ Paella Pan, $9.99. It’s ceramic nonstick with helper handles and can be used in the oven up to 480 degrees.
- Easy Home Multifunctional Showerhead, $7.99. Because who doesn’t buy a showerhead from Aldi? It’s multifunctional and, it claims, “easy to install.” We have no idea who makes it, and Aldi’s website doesn’t list any manuals or warranties.
- Huntington Home Memory Foam Bath Mat. The 24″ x 17″ is $5.99 and the 34″ x 20″ is $9.99. (We’ve tested out the related-but-different Huntington Home Signature Luxury Memory Foam Bath Mat and liked it.)
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Specially Selected Fresh Rack of Lamb, price varies by store. We can think of all kinds of fun stuff to make with this. (Lamb tikka masala, maybe?)