This post contains affiliate links.
Aldi is known to sell a number of home appliances under the Easy Home label, including irons and vacuums (both robotic and otherwise). Among the items Aldi sells is the Easy Home Carpet Cleaner, which the grocer has faithfully sold in late February or early March for the last several years.
The 2019 model of the Easy Home Carpet Cleaner retails for $59.99, which is one of the more expensive Easy Home items Aldi sells. Still, it’s a lot less than most other carpet cleaners, so if you’re looking to go budget, this definitely fits the bill.
The package comes with the following:
- The handle
- 2 screws for the handle (Phillips head)
- Carpet Cleaner body with water tanks
- Instruction manual (see link below)
The instructions come with a number of tips and warnings, so users will be well-advised to read them before assembly and use. This is especially true given that we’re talking about a product that uses both electricity and water together.
The features for the carpet cleaner include:
- An “easy-to-fill” 60.8-ounce clean water tank
- An “easy-to-empty” 59.2-ounce dirty water recovery tank
- A viewable water level
- The ability to clean clean both carpets and rugs
- A process that leaves carpet dry when done
- A solution trigger that releases the cleaning solution
- A handle release pedal that adjusts the handle angle
- Cord hooks to keep the power cord stored
The Carpet Cleaner is backed by a 3-year warranty. The warranty is serviced by a company called Wachsmuth & Krogmann, based out of Illinois, which is also involved in a number of other Aldi products, including the Ambiano Single Serve Coffee Maker.
We haven’t gone hands-on with this thing yet, but given that it’s a longstanding item in the Aldi lineup, it’s probably worth a look. The 3-year warranty is a plus.