Aldi has gotten into the essential oil business in recent years, sometimes selling oils and diffusers as limited-time Aldi Finds (Special Buys).
In the fall of 2020, Aldi introduced a new accessory for essential oil users: a special rechargeable fan that circulates oils.
What We Know:
The Easy Home Rechargeable Aromatherapy Fan (product code 701601) cost $14.99 in September of 2020. This appears to be the first time Aldi has sold this product.
- Three essential oil pads
- Vent holes on pad cover allow aroma to circulate
- One-touch operation that activates three speeds: low, medium, and high
- Adjustable tilt fan head to direct airflow up to 360°
- Use 3–5 drops of essential oils on pad
- Charge fan with included USB cable
- Battery fully charges from low in 10 hours
- Available in Green or White
Keep in mind this is an Aldi Find, so it will only be in stores for a short time.
What We Don’t Know:
We write open threads on Aldi Reviewer for products we have not yet tried, so we don’t know how well this aromatherapy fan works. We also don’t yet know who makes this or if it comes with any kind of warranty.
Have you used the Easy Home Rechargeable Aromatherapy Fan? Share your thoughts in the comments.