Last Updated on February 26, 2021
Aldi has everything you want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, from main courses to desserts to alcohol. Take a look at the discount grocer’s most recent St. Patty’s Day offerings. Check back later for updates and new products, and be aware that quantities may be limited and that everything may not be in stock during the entire St. Patrick’s Day season.
- Pembrook 2-Pack Beer Bottle Covers, $4.99. Features slogans such as “Kiss Me” and “I’m Irish.”
- Cattlemen’s Ranch Fresh USDA Choice Corned Beef Points, $1.99 per lb. There is a limit of two packages of meat per customer while supplies last. My family has found that Aldi’s corned beef makes an excellent St. Patrick’s Day dinner, and you can get everything else you need for this meal at Aldi, including carrots, potatoes, and cabbage. Read our review here.
- Morton’s of Omaha Black Angus USDA Choice Premium Corned Beef Brisket Flat, $4.49 per lb. This is offered as part of Aldi’s Fresh Meat Specials, available while quantities last.
- Park Street Deli Shepherd’s Pie, $6.99. This is 30 oz. and comes ready to bake, with four servings. It features “seasoned minced beef and vegetables in a savory tomato sauce with a buttery mashed potato topping.”
- Parkview Irish Style Bangers Original or Ale & Onion, $3.19 for 14 oz.
Sides and Appetizers:
- Cattlemen’s Ranch Corned Beef Reuben Bites, $7.99 for 24 oz.These are fritters consisting of uncured corned beef, sauerkraut, and pasteurized processed provolone cheese. Dipping sauce is included. They’re sold frozen. Read our full review here.
- Emporium Selection Irish Cheese Truckle Assortment, $3.99 for 5.3 oz. Varieties include Irish Cheddar with Irish Whiskey and Aged Irish Cheddar.
- Emporium Selection Sage Derby, Irish Porter or Pesto Gouda, $3.99 for 6.5-7 oz.
- Park Street Deli Sauerkraut, $1.99 for 32 oz. Advertised as naturally fermented crisp and tart cabbage, ready to eat.
- Baker’s Corner Irish Soda Bread Mix, $1.29 for 16 oz. Add milk and bake to make a hearty rustic loaf.
- L’oven Fresh Irish Soda Bread, $3.99. This is sold in an 18-oz. package.
- Happy Farms Preferred Irish Cheese Truckle Assortment, $3.99 each. Aldi is selling several flavors of cheese, with some cheese infused with Irish beer or whisky. Varieties include Aged Irish Cheddar, Irish Cheddar with Irish Whisky, Irish Cheddar with Irish Beer, Pesto Gouda, and Sage Derby. Read more about this cheese line at this link.
- Village Bakery Irish Cream Cheesecake, $4.99 for 16 oz.
- Lofthouse St. Patrick’s Day Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz. Contains 10 cookies made in a peanut- and tree nut-free facility.
- Two Bite 12-Count Mini Cupcakes, $2.89 for 10 oz. Contains a mix of vanilla and chocolate mini cupcakes.
- Benton’s Mint Chocolate Sandwich Cremes, $1.95 for 15.25 oz.
- Pillsbury Lucky Charms Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 14 oz. Safe to eat raw or bake.
- Benton’s Fudge Mint Striped Shortbread, $1.49 for 11.5 oz.
- General Mills Lucky Charms, $3.64 for 19.3 -19.5 oz.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Connellys Mint Chocolate Country Cream, see price in store. 750 mL, from Ireland. Pairs well with desserts, ice cream, in coffee, or over ice.
- Maguires Stout, see price in store. Six 12-oz. bottles, from the U.S. Pairs with savory dishes such as cheeseburgers or shepherd’s pie or with rich dishes such as filet mignon with porcini mushrooms.