Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is kitchen products, pet accessories, household essentials, and food and drink highlights such as cauliflower pizza crust and oat milk-based ice cream.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Children’s Reusable Masks, $2.99 each. Aldi has been selling disposable masks for adults for a while now, and this is the first time we’ve seen the grocer sell masks for kids. These are available in several designs, including SpongeBob, Superman, and Paw Patrol.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Kitchen products this week include:
- Ambiano 9-in-1 6-Quart Pressure Cooker, $49.99. Includes inner pot, stainless steel rack, measuring cup, spoon, rice paddle, and recipe book. Features twelve preset modes: soup, meat, cake, egg, saute, poultry, rice, multigrain, oatmeal, steam, slow cook, and yogurt. A 24-hour delay timer allows for delayed cooking. Also features a keep warm function, power ready indicators, self-locking lid, adjustable cooking time, cool-to-the-touch handles, nonskid feet, digital touch interface with LED display, approx. 6 qt. capacity, and 1000W. Comes with a three-year warranty. Read more information here.
- Crofton Glass Canister Set with Acacia Lids, $12.99.
- Crofton 16-Jar Spice Rack, $19.99. Includes prefilled spice jars.
- Crofton Small Baking Pans, $4.99 each. Choose a Mini Fluted Tube Pan or Mini Springform Pan.
- Crofton Chef’s Collection Cookware or Bakeware Protectors, $5.99 each. This is a three-piece set that claims to cushion and protect from scratching, chipping, or marring.
- Crofton 16-Piece Durable Food Storage Set, $5.99. I’ve used one of these sets for years. Read our review here.
- Ambiano High-Speed Blending System, $19.99.
- Crofton 25-oz. Insulated Wine Carafe, $6.99 each.
- Crofton Mini Utensil Set, $6.99.
- Crofton 14-oz. Stainless Steel Vacuum-Insulated Mug with Lid, $5.99 each.
- Crofton Flip-Top Hydration Bottle, $3.99 each.
- Easy Home Kitchen Cleaning Brush, $2.19 each.
- Easy Home 3-Pack Refrigerator Liners, $3.99.
- Joie Bag Clips, $2.69.
Pet items include:
- Heart to Tail Pet Sweatshirt, $5.99 each.
- Heart to Tail Orthopedic Pet Mat, $14.99. Measures 33″ x 20″ or 25″ x 16″.
- Heart to Tail Pet Auto Waterer, $9.99. Features a 1.6-gal. capacity.
- Pure Being Antler Assortment, $7.99 each.
- Heart to Tail Travel Pet Bed Assortment, $14.99. Seat belt secures bed in vehicle.
- Heart to Tail Kabob, Dumbbell, or Twist Rawhide, $4.99 each. Each package is 6.2-7.75 oz.
Household accessories include:
- Geometric Terrarium, $12.99. Assorted varieties available.
- Lightway 4-Pack LED Light Bulbs, $3.99. Warm White or Cool White.
- Easy Home Bamboo Mop or Bamboo Broom, $9.99.
- Easy Home Scouring Sponges, $2.29 for a four-pack.
Food highlights include:
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen 16″ Wood-Fired Pepperoni & Mozzarella Deli Pizza, $7.49 for 39 oz.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Stone-Baked Pizza, $3.69 for 17.3-19.7 oz. Available in Four Cheese or Veggie. Sold frozen.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Cauliflower Crust 2-Pack, $4.99 for 12 oz.
- Butterball All White Meat Turkey Burgers, $6.49 for 32 oz. Sold frozen.
- Parkview Black Forest Hot Dogs, $3.49 for 12 oz.
- Kirkwood Whole Grain or Blazin’ Hot Chicken Fries, $5.49 for 24 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review of Aldi’s Whole Grain Chicken Fries here.
- Fremont Fish Market Wild Caught Argentine Shrimp Skewers, $6.99 for 8 oz. Sold frozen. Assorted varieties available.
- Specially Selected Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp, $6.99 for 8.5-11 oz. Sold frozen.
- Earth Grown Organic Tofu or Thai Basil Vegan Dumplings, $3.99 for 9 oz.
- Sea Queen Raw Argentine Red Shrimp, $9.99 for 16 oz. Sold frozen.
- Fusia Asian Inspirations Szechuan or Sweet and Sour Stir Fry, $2.99 for 21 oz. Sold frozen.
- Earth Grown Vegan Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese, $1.49 for 6 oz.
- Park Street Deli Dairy Free Spinach or Jalapeno Artichoke Dip, $3.29 for 10 oz.
- My/Mo Chocolate or Salted Caramel Dairy Free Mochi, $4.88 for 9.1 oz.
- Earth Grown Non-Dairy Oat-Based Pint, $2.99 for 16 oz. Read our review here.
- Elevation Protein & Probiotic Cookies, $2.99 for 4.25 oz. Assorted varieties available.
Drink highlights include:
- Nature’s Nectar Cold Pressed Organic Juice, $1.99 for 11.15 oz. Choose Blackberry Blend, Green Blend, or Raspberry Blend.
- Siggi’s Strawberry or Vanilla Drinkable Yogurt, $1.25 for 8 oz.
- Good Belly Organic Pomegranate Blackberry Juice, $2.98 for 32 oz.
- Brew Dr. Kombucha, $2.89 for 14 oz. Assorted flavors available.
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverage, $4.99 for six 11.15-oz. cans.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Ground Bison, $7.99 for 16 oz.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Casa Sangrioso Sangria Cans, see price in store. 1,000 ml.
- Flying Embers Hard Kombucha Pineapple Chili, see price in store. 48 fluid oz.
- Wicked Grove Rosé Hard Cider, see price in store. Six 12-oz. bottles.
- 19 Crimes Cali Red, see price in store. 750 ml.