Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is items for the living room or around the home, bedding, essential oils, home safety products, breakfast foods, and kitchen items.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Barissimo Maple Bacon or Bourbon Ground Coffee, $3.79 each. These come in 12-ounce packages.
ALDI Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Items for the house include:
- SOHL Furniture Tufted Slipper Chair, $79.99.
- SOHL Furniture Round Storage Ottoman, $39.99.
- Huntington Home Pop-Up Baskets, $6.99 each.
- Huntington Home Oversized 60″ x 70″ Velvet Plush Throw, $9.99.
- Huntington Home 2-Pack Jute Trim Pillows, $16.99 per pack.
- Huntington Home Light Blocking Window Curtain, $9.99 each. Measures 40″ x 84″.
- Huntington Home 5′ x 7′ Printed Reversible Area Rug, $39.99.
- Huntington Home 500 Thread Count Anti-Allergen Sheet Set, $34.99. Available in King or Queen sizes.
- Huntington Home Essential Oil, $4.99 each.
- Huntington Home Essential Oil Spray, $3.99.
- Huntington Home Essential Oil Candle, $4.99 each. Read our review of Aldi candles here.
- Huntington Home Ultrasonic Diffuser, $14.99. Produces mist on high, medium, or low setting for up to 9 hours.
Home safety, maintenance, and security products include:
- First Alert Rechargeable Fire Extinguisher, $14.99.
- First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm or Smoke Alarm with 10-Year Battery, $14.99.
- First Alert Waterproof Fire Safe, $22.99.
- Lightway 4-Pack LED Light Bulbs, $3.99.
- DuPont Allergen Air Filter, $6.99.
Breakfast foods include:
- Simply Nature Organic Tea Latte Concentrate, $2.99 for 32 oz. Flavors include London Fog, Chai, and Dirty Chai.
- Beaumont Breakfast Blend or Smooth Satin Ground Coffee, $4.99 for 24.2-25.4 oz.
- SO Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Chocolate Beverage, $4.99 for six 8-oz. containers.
- Specially Selected White Cheddar Everything or Double Cheese Bagels, $2.89 for 15 oz.
- Benton’s Breakfast Biscuits, $1.95 for 8.8 oz.
- Friendly Farms Tilts Cinnamon Bun or Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt, $0.99 for 5.3 oz. Read our review of other Tilts yogurt flavors here.
- Whole & Simple Breakfast Bites, $4.99 for 7.8 oz. Sold frozen.
- Whole & Simple Salsa Verde or Mediterranean Breakfast Bowls, $2.99 for 7.2-7.3 oz. Sold frozen.
- Specially Selected Pure Maple Syrup, $13.89 for 32 oz. Read our review of Aldi’s Pure Maple Syrup here.
- Specially Selected Mini Brioche Swirls, $2.99 for 10.58 oz. Available in vanilla or chocolate chip flavors.
- Aunt Maple’s Blueberry Pancake Mix, $1.79 for 28 oz.
- Breakfast Best Whole Wheat Cinnamon French Toast Sticks, $2.29 for 16 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review of Aldi’s regular French toast sticks here.
Kitchen products include:
- Ambiano Rotating Belgian Waffle Maker, $19.99. Copper Titanium Ceramic coating claims to cook food up to 30% faster. Read our review of a different Aldi waffle maker here.
- Ambiano Ceramic Copper Titanium 10.5″ x 20″ Griddle, $19.99.
- Ambiano Single Serve Coffee Maker, $29.99. Use with single serve cups or grounds. Read our review of Aldi’s single serve coffee maker from a few years ago here.
- Crofton Pancake Pans, $9.99 each.
- Crofton Mini Pans, $3.99 each.
- Crofton Color-Dipped Wood Boards, $4.99 each.
- Crofton Clip-On Silicone Utensils, $4.99 each.
- Crofton Kitchen Gadgets, $2.49 each. Choices include a garlic press, pizza slicer, and spatula.
- Crofton Cook, Fry and Serve Pan, $19.99.
- Crofton Cereal Container, $4.49.
- Huntington Home 24″ x 36″ Chef Mat, $12.99 each.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Cattlemen’s Ranch Fresh USDA Choice Corned Beef Points, $1.99 per lb. Limit two.
- Never Any! Fresh Lamb Loin Chops, $7.99 per lb. Read our review of another lamb loin chop variety sold at Aldi here.
(Not available in all locations.)
- O’Shea’s Irish Red Ale, see price in store. This is a four-pack with 44.8 ounces total. It’s from Ireland, and Aldi says: “Tastes of caramel and lightly roasted malt with a creamy texture. Pairs well with dark meats, oven roasted dishes, winter soup, cheddar and goat cheese.”