Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is cookout items, kitchen products, gardening supplies, and patio accessories. Again, Aldi’s print ads continue to be shorter than usual, and you can read more about that trend here.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Never Any! Fresh Butterflied Lamb Leg, $5.99 per lb. Available in Rosemary or Unseasoned varieties. This is a popular meat cut in our house. It’s great cooked on the grill. You can read our review here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Accessories for your next cookout include:
- Range Master 65″ Gas Grill Cover, $9.99.
- Range Master Grill Toppers, $6.99 each.
- Range Master Charcoal Briquets, $6.99 for 20 lbs.
- Range Master Odorless Charcoal Lighter Fluid, $2.79 for 32 oz.
- Crofton Carry-All Containers, $4.99 each.
- Easy Home 4′ Folding Table, $29.99.
- Huntington Home Indoor/Outdoor Tablecloth, $7.99 each. Choose 60″ x 84″, 70″ round, or 60″ x 102″.
- Gardenline Beverage Stake, $2.99.
Kitchen products include:
- Crofton Powder-Coated Moscow Mule Mug, $3.99.
- Crofton Ice Cube Assortment, $2.49 each.
- Crofton Guacamole Keeper, $6.99. Features a 4-cup capacity. This was featured in Aldi’s print ad for the week of April 22, 2020, but it didn’t show up in Aldi’s enhanced online ad for the same week. It’s unusual to see the same product back in the print ad so soon, and we wonder if it’s a glitch of some sort. You can read more about Aldi’s guacamole keeper here.
- International 20-Piece Flatware Set, $16.99.
- Crofton Silicone Kitchen Assortment, $5.99 per set. Choose a Silicone Suction Lid, 2-Piece Spoon Rest, 2-Piece Multipurpose Holder, or 2-Piece Trivet.
- Swing-A-Way Gadget Assortment, $3.99 each. Choices include a manual can opener and produce peeler.
Gardening supplies include:
- Gardenline 3-Tier Urn Planter, $19.99.
- Gardenline 20″ Planter, $14.99.
- Gardenline Garden Soil, $2.99 for 1 cubic foot.
- Gardenline Colored Tomato Cage, $3.99 each.
- Gardenline 4-Pack Stepping Stones, $4.99.
- Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer or Bug Stop, $4.99 each.
- Gardenline Solar Hanging Bugs, $3.99.
- Gardenline Solar Rock Spotlight, $11.99. Includes key hideaway.
- Gardenline 2-Pair Gardening Gloves, $2.99 per pack.
Patio accessories include:
- Gardenline Sling Folding Chair, $14.99.
- Gardenline Folding Recliner, $34.99. Includes attachable side table with phone and cup holder.
And one miscellaneous item:
- Royal Class Men’s Footbed Sandals, $9.99 per pair.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Vinho Verde, see price in store. 750 mL, from Portugal. Aldi states: “This young and pleasantly refreshing wine features aromas and flavors of apples and pear that lead to a refreshing, well-balanced finish. It pairs well with fish, pasta, fresh salads or simply on its own.”
- Casa Sangrioso Sangria Box Wine, see price in store. 3L, from Spain. Aldi states: “Dark ruby red in color with a hint of purple. Offers fruit aromas that lead to refreshingly sweet orange, lemon and black currant flavors. Enjoy chilled, with ice or create your own blend by adding a variety of fruits or a touch of brandy. Perfect with grilled meats, spicy dishes, and barbecues.”
- Connellys Blueberry Country Cream, see price in store. 750 mL, from Ireland. Aldi states: “Rich and indulgent, enjoy Connellys Country Cream straight, on the rocks, in coffee or with your favorite dessert.”
I’m looking to buy 5 4pk of the garden line stepping stone in the ivory. It was a special buy for $5.00 for the 4 pk. The store (aldi) is out of stock. Please help.