Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme includes yard-care products, tools, children’s toys, kitchen products, and outdoor/hiking gear and clothing.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Gardenline 3-in-1 Electric Blower, $29.99. Operates as a blower, vacuum, and mulcher. Features 12 amps and 2-speed control.
Special Buy (ALDI Finds) Highlights:
Other products for taking care of the yard include:
- Gardenline Outdoor Power Cords, $8.99.
- Gardenline Hedge Shears or Lopper, $9.99. Feature a carbon steel cutting blade.
- Gardenline Leaf Collector, $4.99.
- Gardenline Pop-Up Garden Bag, $7.99. For collecting leaves and brush.
- Gardenline Fall Bulbs, $4.99. Assorted varieties.
- Gardenline Combination Garden Bulbs, $6.99. Assorted varieties.
- Gardenline Electric Chainsaw, $34.99. Features tool-free tensioning system to tighten the chain, Oregon bar and chain for wear resistance, and metal bumper spikes for clean cutting.
- WORKZONE Saw Assortment, $12.99. Three-piece saw set includes 20″ hand saw, 12″ back saw, and 6″ wallboard saw.
Children’s toys, books, and organizational aides include:
- Pembrook Deluxe Artist Kit, $12.99. Over 150 accessories. Available in red or blue storage bin. Measures 11.5″ by 10.2″ by 8.4″.
- I’m Ready to Read, $6.99. Assorted titles. Press buttons to hear characters read the pages.
- My First Library, $8.99. Choose from Paw Patrol, Baby Einstein, Disney Baby, Minnie Mouse, or Mickey Mouse. Each assortment includes 12 books.
- Phidal Stuck On Stories, $8.99.
- Wooden Play Food Set, $9.99. Assorted varieties. PSC-certified wood.
- Block Tech Two-Pack Figure Block Set, $3.99. Assorted varieties. Includes two figures and a scene to build.
- 5-in-1 Playset or Foam Ball Pit, $14.99. 5-in-1 playset includes bowling, horseshoes, ring toss, tic-tac-toe, and a toss game.
- Easy Home 3-Pack Connecting Bins, $6.99. Bins measure 15″ by 6″ by 7.2″. Stickers for labeling are included.
Kitchen products include:
- Crofton Cutting Board and Bread Knife Set, $9.99. Contains a removable bamboo crumb tray. Includes 8″ bread knife. Measures 15.2″ by 10.7″ by 0.8″.
- Ambiano Panini Maker and Grill, $19.99. Features copper titanium ceramic nonstick coating and a floating hinge to grill thin or thick sandwiches.
- Crofton 5-Quart Stainless Steel Colander, $4.99.
Crofton Cast Iron 4.6-Quart French Oven, $24.99.
Crofton Cast Iron 1.75-Quart Saucepan, $14.99.
Crofton Cast Iron Skillet, $12.99. Features 12″ diameter.
Crofton Cast Iron Reversible Griddle/Grill, $14.99. Measures 18″ x 10.25″ x 0.6″.
Ambiano Turbo Convection Oven, $29.99. Cooks up to 30% faster than a conventional oven. Use to bake, broil, grill, steam or roast.
Crofton Glass Hydration Bottle, $8.99. 24 oz. capacity.
Crofton Knife Armor Cutlery Set, $9.99. Includes: 3.5″ paring knife, 5.5″ serrated utility knife, and 8″ chef knife. Dishwasher safe and high carbon Japanese steel blade.
Crofton 4-Piece Multi-Cooker, $16.99. Includes: 8-quart stock pot, steamer basket, pasta colander and glass lid.
Outdoor/hiking gear includes:
Cobra Walkie Talkies, $19.99. Up to 16-mile range with weather and emergency radio and call alert.
Adventuridge Binoculars, $19.99. Features 10x magnification and objective lens: choose between 50mm or 25mm.
Adventuridge Stainless Steel Thermal Bottle, $9.99. One liter.
Clothing and shoes include:
Serra Ladies’ Pullover or Pants, $9.99. Sizes: S-XL.
Adventuridge Men’s Flannel Shirt Jacket, $19.99. Sizes: M-XXL. Available in Gray or Tan Plaid.
Adventuridge Men’s or Ladies’ Hikers, $18.99. Sizes: Men’s 9-11; Ladies’ 7-9.
Adventuridge Ladies’ or Men’s 3 Pair Outdoor Socks, $4.99. 80% Acrylic, 20% Nylon.
Adventuridge Men’s Reversible Casual Belt, $7.99. Sizes: 34-36″, 38-40″, 42-44″. Read our review of another men’s belt from Aldi at this link.
And something that didn’t really fit into a category:
- SOHL Furniture Faux Fur, Quilted or Mongolian Saucer Chair, $24.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Tyson USDA Choice Beef Pot Roast Kit, $8.99 for 2.75 lbs.
- Never Any! Lemon Rosemary Spatchcocked Chicken, $3.79 per lb.
- St. Louis Pork Spareribs, $1.99 per lb.
- Norwegian Atlantic Salmon, $8.99 per lb.