Last Updated on September 2, 2020
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is the first round of fall decorations, along with kitchen items, clothing, home accessories, bathroom products, kid and baby items, and food highlights.
On the subject of fall, check out our posts about fall products at Aldi at the following links:
- Fall Decor at Aldi
- My Favorite Aldi Fall Products
- Aldi Fall Products Roundup: Food Items
- Aldi Fall Products Roundup: Non-Food Items
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Ambiano Panini Maker & Grill, $22.99. Read our open thread post with more information here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Fall decor includes:
- Huntington Home Fall Reversible Wall Sign, $9.99 each. Measures 18″ x 24″.
- Huntington Home Fall Reversible Box Sign, $3.99. Measures 9″ x 6″ x 1.68″.
- Huntington Home Decorative Door Stop, $6.99. Design choices include an owl, cat, dog, and hedgehog.
- Huntington Home 18″ x 30″ Deluxe Harvest Mat, $6.99 each.
Kitchen items include:
- Crofton Faux Granite Pans, $12.99 each. Choices include an 8″ and 10″ Fry Pan Set or 3-Quart Saucepan with Lid.
- Crofton Grater Assortment, $6.99 each. Choose a Rotary Grater, Box Grater, or Microplane Grater.
- Crofton Oversized Grill Pan, $8.99.
- Crofton 8-Piece Durable Food Storage Set, $2.99. I own a larger 24-piece set of these storage containers. They’ve served me well for years, and you can read my review here.
- Crofton 2-Pack Cut-Free Chopping Boards, $6.99.
- Huntington Home 18″ x 30″ Artisan Kitchen Rug, $7.99 each.
- Royal Class Men’s or Serra Ladies’ Raglan Pullover, $12.99 each.
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Pack Super Soft Leggings, $9.99.
Home accessories include:
- Huntington Home Painted Ceramic Candle, $6.99 each.
- Huntington Home 26″ x 36″ Artisan Accent Rug, $9.99 each.
Bathroom products include:
- Huntington Home Vanity Organizers, $9.99 each. Choose a 4-Compartment Organizer, Hair Organizer, or 3-Drawer Organizer. I bought a couple of these organizers last year, and they work well to corral stuff on top of a dresser or bathroom shelf.
- Huntington Home Bath Towel or Hand Towel & Washcloth, $6.99 each.
- Easy Home Bubble Cushioned Bath Mat, $3.99 each.
- Huntington Home 24″ x 36″ Microfiber Spa Bath Rug, $9.99 each.
Kid and baby items include:
- Huntington Home Animal Storage Basket, $29.99 each. Designs include a dog or a fox.
- Bee Happy Baby Squishmallows, $3.99 each.
- Motorola Video Baby Monitor, $49.99. Features a 4.3″ diagonal color screen, digital zoom, and infrared night vision.
- Cosco Booster Car Seat, $14.99.
- Huntington Home 3-Pack Kids’ Essential Oils, $4.99. Read our open thread on some of Aldi’s essential oils here.
- Safety 1st Baby Safety Kit, $6.99. Includes door guard, 4 corner protectors, 2 cabinet latches, and 16 plug protectors.
- Disney/Pixar/Marvel My First Library, $7.99 each. Includes 10 storybooks and box.
- Cottage Door Press Finger Puppet Board Book, $3.99 each.
- Readerlink Disney Die-Cut Storybook, $5.99 each.
Food highlights include:
- Earth Grown Meatless Beef Crumbles or Chicken Strips, $3.49 for 10 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review of the beefless crumbles here. You can also read our roundup of Aldi’s Earth Grown vegan products here.
- Bremer Angus Cheeseburger or Chicken Pita Melts, $4.99 for 13.5-15 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Whole & Simple Protein Blend, $1.99 for 11.5 oz. Choose Italian or California styles. Sold frozen.
- Whole & Simple Cilantro Lime Chicken or Mexican Street Corn Cauliflower Bowl, $2.99 for 7.5 oz. Sold frozen.
- Parkview Bacon Cheddar Brats or Chili Cheese Smoked Sausage, $2.49 for 14 oz.
- Park Street Deli Chipotle or Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad, $3.99 for 16 oz.
- Loma Linda Plant-Based Protein Meal, $2.49 for 10 oz. Assorted varieties available.
- Simply Nature Protein Meal Kit, $3.99 for 9.67-9.74 oz. Choose Parmesan or Garlic Herb.
- Simply Nature Organic Red Lentil Rotini or Black Bean Penne, $3.49 for 12 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Bone Broth Soup, $2.79 for 17 oz. Assorted varieties, including Caribbean Flavored Black Bean Soup.
- Elevation by Millville Protein Bite & Bar Mix, $2.99 each for 10.5 oz. Varieties include Coconut Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
- Kodiak Dark Chocolate Power Waffles, $4.89 for 10.72 oz.
- Elevation by Millville Plant Protein, $14.99 for 22.8 oz. Available in chocolate or vanilla.
- Protein2O Protein Water, $1.79 for 16.9 oz.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Ace Cider Pumpkin Hard Cider, see price in store. 72 fl. oz.
- Bacher Grapefruit Radler, see price in store. Contains four 16.9-oz. cans, from Belgium. The Aldi ad states: “A refreshing mix of beer with grapefruit and citrus flavors. Pairs well with light salads, fresh fruit, grilled shrimp or on its own.”
- Castor & Pollux Pinot Noir, see price in store. 750 mL, from France. The Aldi ad states: “Experience a rich and elegant wine, offering notes of red berries and floral notes. Pairs well with meat, charcuterie and light cheeses.”
- Smoking Loon Unoaked Chardonnay, see price in store. 750 ml.