One of my favorite types of sandwich to order at restaurants is a panini. It’s usually made with Italian bread, toasted, and served warm. If you’re in the mood for panini and want to make your sandwich yourself, Aldi has a panini maker.
What We Know:
The Ambiano Panini Maker & Grill (Product Code: 6144) sold for $19.99 in 2019. It’s an ALDI Find (Special Buy), so it is only in stores for a short time.
Features of the 2019 panini maker and grill include:
- Copper Titanium Ceramic nonstick coating for resistance
- Floating hinge to grill thick or thin sandwiches
- Temperature control dial for precise cooking
- Removable drip tray that is dishwasher safe
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Copper Titanium Ceramic, which is advertised as more durable and cooks up to 30% faster than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also metal-utensil safe
- Storage lock for upright storage
- BPA free
What We Don’t Know:
We haven’t had a chance to try the Ambiano Panini Maker & Grill, so we don’t know how well it works. We also don’t know who manufactures it or if it comes with a warranty.
Do you have experience with the Ambiano Panini Maker & Grill? Share your thoughts in the comments.