Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s themes are laundry and household cleaning tools, some pet accessories, and even home canning materials.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Easy Home Double Sorter with Ironing Board, $24.99. It’s not just a laundry hamper: it’s two laundry hampers! It’s also an ironing board.
Special Buy (ALDI Finds) Highlights:
- Easy Home Extra Large Drying Rack, $16.99. We own one of Aldi’s other drying racks, and it’s pretty useful for line drying delicates or other items you don’t want to damage or shrink in a machine dryer.
- Bissell Spot Lifter 2X, $39.99. This is a small, handheld vacuum.
- Easy Home Roller Mop or Cone Wringer, $6.99.
- Ball 12-Pack Wide Mouth Quart Canning Jars, $9.99. You can also pick up a Graniteware 21.5-Quart Canner with Rack for $16.99.
- Reversible Self Cooling and Warming Bed for pets, $39.99. There’s also an assortment of Memory Foam Pet Beds for $19.99.
- Several unbranded items, which usually means they are national brands:
- Freestanding Wooden Pet Gate, $39.99.
- Pet Carrier, $14.99. Holds up to 25 pounds. For dogs or cats.
- Pooper Scooper, $9.99.
- Heart to Tail Padded Pet Leashes or Dog Harnesses, $4.99. Heart to Tail Padded Pet Collars are just $3.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Fresh Boneless Butterflied Leg of Lamb, $5.99 per pound. Comes in Rosemary or unseasoned varieties.
- Fresh Thick Cut Boneless Pork Chops, $2.99 per pound.
I bought the “Reversible Self Cooling and Warming Bed for pets, $39.99” when it was offered at ALDI. Today I washed the reversible cover for the first time on delicate. (Nothing else in washer) When it came out, the zipper was broken. I expected more quality from ALDI’s specials. To put in a new zipper around the whole pillow will be more expensive, than throwing it away and buy a new one. I am very disappointed with my $40 buy and will not purchase any specials from “Heart to Tail” anymore. That was a waste of my hard earned money.