Last Updated on October 4, 2021
Aldi has everything you need to celebrate Halloween, from decorations to candy.
Aldi sells so much name-brand Halloween candy (Hershey bars, Snickers, Starburst, and more) that we listed it in a separate post you can read here. You can also read our post about Aldi’s versions of some name-brand candy bars such as Twix and Snickers here.
This post is a look at some of Aldi’s other Halloween food products that are not candy. Keep in mind that these are ALDI Finds (Special Buys), so all products may not be available all season. See our other post about Aldi’s Halloween non-food products at this link. You can also view some of our favorite products in the Aldi fall 2020 catalog here.
We’ll update throughout the season, so check back later for updates.
Cookies and Haunted House Kits:
- Lofthouse Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Benton’s Chocolate Haunted House Cookie Kit, $7.89 for 39.2 oz. This looks like a Christmas gingerbread house but is for Halloween instead. Read our full review here.
- In the Mix Halloween Skulls or Eyeball Cookie Kit, $2.49 for 9.2-9.68 oz. These sugar cookie kits contain everything you need to make some creepy, spooky cookies. Each kit makes 12 cookies.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treat Kit, $4.99. Choose a ghost or pumpkin kit. Boxes are between 8.18 and 8.86 oz.
- Betty Crocker Reese’s Pieces or Giant Pumpkin Cookie Kit, $4.98 for 12-13.1 oz.
- Crayola Colorful Skulls Cookie Kit, $4.99 for 15 oz.
- Dannon Danimals Halloween Smoothies, $1.99 for 18.6 oz. Includes six drinks.
- Nabisco Oreo Boo Party Pack, $7.95 for 26.52 oz. Includes 34 packs.
- Chex Mix Trick or Treat Muddy Buddies, $4.79 for 15 oz. Includes 25 pouches.
- Utz Halloween Cheese Balls, $5.84 for 23 oz.
- Two Bite Halloween Brownie Platter, $4.99 for 14 oz. These tiny chocolate brownies feature colorful orange Halloween-themed frosting.
- Two Bite Mini Cupcakes, $2.89 for 10 oz.
- Snyder’s of Hanover Halloween Pretzel Snack Packs, $2.99 for 12 oz. This includes 24 0.5-oz. bags of pretzels and is a good non-candy option for parties.
- Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Mini Rolls, $4.98 for 13.3 oz. Good for handing out at parties or trick or treating.
- Lunch Buddies Halloween Fruit Snacks, $4.95 for 35.2 oz. Contains 44 pouches. Great for parties or trick or treating.
- Kellogg’s Pop Tarts, $2.75. Flavors include Pumpkin Pie or Day of the Dead Frosted Chocolatey Churro. Boxes range from 21.1 to 22 oz.
- Kellogg’s Halloween Cereal, $2.99 for 10.5 to 13.7 oz. Choose Fruit Loops Spooky Marshmallows or Chocolate Frosted Flakes Spooky Marshmallows.
- Barissimo Halloween Coffee, $3.99 for 10 oz. Choose Raven’s Roast, which is an Ethiopia Single Origin coffee, or Sleepy Hollow Blend, which is a Kyungwe Forest Single Origin coffee.
- Reggano Halloween Pasta, $1.99 for 17.6 oz. This uncooked pasta comes in Halloween shapes such as bats and spiders. Serve it cooked with your favorite sauce.