Aldi sells a variety of coffee makers, from imitation Keurig machines to cold brew machines to French presses to traditional coffee makers, along with a range of coffees. Here we’re taking a look at the Ambiano 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker.
What We Know:
The 2019 model’s features include:
- Auto pause so you can grab a cup before the whole pot is finished brewing
- Delay brew to start brewing coffee at your convenience
- Warming plate keeps coffee hot for 2 hours
- Two-hour automatic shut off
- Backlit control panel with clock
- Glass coffee pot
- Water level indicator to help gauge the correct amount of water in the tank
- Reusable filter with handle to save on purchasing paper filters
Aldi’s website has warranty information on the 2018 model, which had a three-year warranty. The email address listed for warranty service is [email protected], which is connected to Wachsmuth & Krogmann, a company founded in Germany that has U.S. operations based out of Chicago.
What We Don’t Know:
We haven’t tried this coffee maker ourselves, so we don’t know how well it works. We also don’t know if the warranty details will be the same for this year’s model as they were for the 2018 model.
Do you have experience with the Ambiano 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker? Share your thoughts in the comments.