One of Aldi’s products for the kitchen is the Ambiano Digital Turbo Convection Oven.
What We Know:
The Ambiano Digital Turbo Convection Oven cost $39.99 in 2019. Aldi also sold a convection oven that was not advertised as digital for $29.99 in 2018 and for $24.99 in 2017. In the past, Aldi also has sold an Ambiano Convection Countertop Oven for $36.99.
The 2019 convection oven features:
- Temp control that can be set from 100-450 °F
- A claim that it cooks up to 30% faster than a conventional oven
- Ability to bake, broil, grill, steam, or roast
- Touch-and-go digital controls: delay, temp, warm and reheat
- Delay feature that starts cooking when you’re ready
- Warm setting that keeps food warm until ready to eat
- Reheat setting
- Dishwasher safe glass bowl
- Plastic base with handles
- Handle with a built-in safety lock to prevent the oven from accidentally turning on
- Ability to cook from frozen
- Tongs, baking rack, and roasting rack included
- Product Code: 51359
The 2018 Ambiano Digital Turbo Convection Oven came with a three-year warranty with a service email address of [email protected], which is associated with Wachsmuth & Krogmann, a company founded in Germany with U.S. operations based in Chicago. You can find the manual for the 2018 model here.
What We Don’t Know:
We haven’t tried the Ambiano Digital Turbo Convection Oven, so we don’t know how well it works. We also don’t know if the 2019 model will have the same three-year warranty the 2018 model had.
Do you have experience with the Ambiano Digital Turbo Convection Oven? Share your thoughts in the comments.