Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is kitchen products, organization aids, office/desk accessories, items for around the home, school supplies and other kids’ stuff, pet products, and food for lunch boxes and school day breakfasts.
On the subject of school supplies, you can read our post about back-to-school shopping this year at Aldi here.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Crofton Sushi Set for Two, $9.99. This includes 2 sets of Bamboo-look chopsticks, 2 Porcelain dishes and a Bamboo board with nonslip feet. Hand washing is recommended. Aldi is not selling any frozen sushi in this week’s ad, but they occasionally sell it, so keep an eye out if you buy this set.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other kitchen products include:
- Ambiano 20-Cup Rice Cooker & Steamer, $19.99. Includes nonstick cooking bowl, base, removable steamer basket, measuring cup, spoon, and vented glass lid. This also steams vegetables and has a keep warm function. Comes with a three-year warranty.
- Ambiano 14″ Electric Grill, $24.99. Features a ceramic nonstick copper coating. Features a ceramic nonstick copper coating with variable temperature control allowing you to stir fry, braise, brown, sauté, grill, sear, and more. Includes temperature-resistant glass lid with steam vent, ready indicator light and automatic shut off, dishwasher-safe removable dip tray, and a removable grill for easy cleaning. Comes with a three-year warranty.
- Easy Home Bamboo Kitchen Organizers, $7.99. Choose a Cutlery Tray, Expandable Cutlery Tray, or Expandable Spice Rack.
- Crofton 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Boards, $9.99.
- Crofton Bamboo Utensils with Silicone Handles, $2.49 each.
- Crofton Bamboo Kitchen Assortment, $5.99 each. Choose a 5-Piece Coaster Set, Utensil Holder, Napkin Holder, or Paper Towel Holder.
Organization aids include:
- Pembrook Small Personal Weekly/Monthly Planner, $4.99. Read our review of Aldi’s student planner here.
- Pembrook Planner Kit, $8.99.
- Easy Home Damage-Free Shelf or Mirror, $4.99 each.
- Huntington Home Mini Deco Baskets, $4.99 each. Includes 2 rectangular baskets, 2 square baskets, and 1 letter-size basket.
- Pembrook 19-Pocket Expanding File, $8.99.
- Huntington Home Coat Stand, $9.99.
- Easy Home Over-the-Door Hooks, $6.99.
- Easy Home Flexi Hamper, $5.99.
- Sterilite 20-Gallon Latch Tote, $6.99.
- Sterilite 5-Piece Storage Box Set, $8.99.
Office/desk accessories include:
- Huntington Home Bamboo Monitor Stand, $14.99.
- Bauhn Desktop, Swivel or Wall Plate Charger, $12.99.
- Easy Home Flexible Surge Protector, $16.99.
- Easy Home Memory Foam Swivel or Lumbar Cushion, $9.99.
Items for around the home include:
- 4″ Foliage Potted Plants, $2.99 each.
- Easy Home Adjustable Metal Pedestal Fan, $39.99. Features low, medium, and high speeds
with 80° oscillation and 20° adjustable tilt, retro base design, and adjustable height: 36″–49.6″. Available in Chrome or Matte Black.
- Huntington Home Wall Tapestry or Macrame, $9.99.
- Huntington Home 20″ x 36″ Manhattan or Wyndham Doormat, $9.99 each.
- Huntington Home 30″ x 47″ Manhattan Doormat, $14.99 each.
- Easy Home Felt Pads or Nail Felt Pads Set, $2.99.
- Easy Home 3-Pack Indoor/Outdoor Brooms with Dustpan, $9.99.
School supplies and kids’ stuff include:
- Adventuridge Kids’ Backpack Assortment, $9.99 each.
- Hinkler Pull Tab Books, $3.99 each. Book themes include spelling, phonics, basic math, and multiplication facts.
- Bee Happy Kids’ Tablet or Book Holder, $9.99.
- Bee Happy 26-Piece Magnetic Tiles, $12.99. Includes 18 squares and 8 triangles.
- Hasbro STEM Play-Doh, $6.99.
- Little Journey Eco-Friendly Feeding Set by Jane Foster Designs, $6.99.
Pet products include:
- Heart to Tail Indoor/Outdoor Bed, $12.99.
- Heart to Tail Portable Travel Pet Playpen, $19.99. This claims to pop up and fold down in seconds.
- Heart to Tail 26-Lb. Pet Food Container, $12.99 each.
- Heart to Tail Cat Scratcher with Catnip, $4.99. Read our review of one of Aldi’s cat scratcher toys here.
- Heart to Tail Extra Large Litter Mat, $6.99.
Lunch box food includes:
- PurAqua Organic Water Pouches, $1.99 for eight 6-oz. pouches. Assorted varieties available, including fruit punch.
- Skippy PB & J Minis, $5.88 for 20 oz. Sold frozen.
- Babybel Mini Babybel Cheese and Crackers, $2.89 for 3.02 oz.
- Park Street Deli Snack Selects 6-Pack, $4.79 for 9 oz.
- Park Street Deli Chocolate Hummus and Pretzels 4-Pack, $4.49 for 14 oz.
- Simply Nature Ballin’ Berry or Playfully Peach Fruit & Veggie Squeezies, $1.99 for 12.8 oz.
- Chobani Gimmies Super Berry Rocket Yogurt Tubes, $3.49 for 15 oz.
- YoCrunch Snickers and Twix Yogurt Multipack, $4.99 for 48 oz.
- Simply Nature Applesauce Cups, $1.39 for 24 oz. Choose Granny Smith or Blueberry.
- Simply Nature Organic White Cheddar Puff Snack Packs, $3.99 for six 1-oz. packs.
- Cheez-It Portion Packs, $4.49 for 12-12.1 oz. Contains 12 packs. Choose Original or Variety.
- Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, $1.50 for 13.1 oz.
- Dunkaroos, $1.49 for 1.5 oz.
- Sun-Maid PB Chocolate or Vanilla Yogurt Covered Raisins, $2.79 for 4.5-6 oz. Contains six boxes.
- Campbell’s V8 100% Juice 6-Pack, $2.98 for six 5.5-oz. cans. Choose Regular or Low Sodium.
Breakfast food includes:
- Quaker Oatmeal Squares, $2.89 for 14.5 oz. Choose Brown Sugar or Cinnamon.
- General Mills Treat Bars, $2.99 for a box of eight 0.85-oz. bars. Varieties include Reese’s Puffs bars.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Wahlburgers Fresh Gourmet Blend Angus Beef Burgers, $6.99 for 1.33 pounds.
- Simply Nature Fresh Organic Grass-Fed Top Sirloin Steaks, $8.99 per lb.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Exquisite Collection Australian Shiraz, see price in store. 750 mL, from Australia. The Aldi ad states: “Deep, dark, powerfully attractive and bulging with flavors of ripe black plum fruits, blackberries and succulent black cherries. Pairs well with aromatic dishes, barbecue and roast lamb.”
- Si Italia Pinot Grigio Moscato, see price in store. 750 mL, from Italy. The Aldi ad states: “Zesty tropical acidity, culminating in a flavorful, fruity sweet finish. Ideal with seafood and vegetable based antipasti, also pairs well with white meat and fresh cheeses.”
- Wicked Grove Hard Cider Variety Pack, see price in store. Available in a pack of twelve 12-oz. bottles. From the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “A little sweet, a little tart and wicked good! Pairs well with poultry, soft cheeses and salads.”