Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is health products, home organization items, office products, and foods that give a nod toward healthy choices (including vegan and gluten free options).
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Welby Ear/Forehead or Non-Contact Thermometer, $19.49. These have digital displays with illuminated backgrounds and come with 2 AA batteries. A memory function recalls the last nine readings.
ALDI Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other health products include:
- Welby Waterless Vapor Wall Plug with Night-Light or Refills, $3.99 each.
- Welby TENS-EMS Massage Device, $29.99. Claims to provide drug-free pain treatment without side effects. Includes three AAA batteries.
- Welby Blood Pressure Monitor, $24.99. I own a Welby blood pressure monitor that is several years old, and it’s served me well. Read a full review here. This year’s model includes a cuff that fits standard and large arms. It includes four AA batteries and stores 60 memory readings each for two users.
- Serra Ladies’ Comfort Shoes, $12.99 per pair.
Home organization products include:
- SOHL Furniture Rectangular Storage Ottoman, $19.99. I bought one of these on clearance for $10 last year, and it works well in my family room. I store throw blankets in it, and the top is sturdy enough to sit on or to hold the television remote.
- Easy Home Large Storage Bin, $4.99 each.
- Easy Home 2-Tier Rolling Garment Rack, $12.99.
- Easy Home 16-Cubby Organizer, $19.99. Measures 32.5″ by 13.5″ by 25″ and stores up to 16 pairs of shoes.
- Easy Home 2-Bushel Tall Laundry Basket, $7.99.
Office items include:
- Pembrook Dry Erase Board or Calendar Board, $3.99. Measures 16″ by 20″.
- Bauhn Charge Tower Pro, $14.99. Charge up to 6 devices simultaneously.
- Easy Home 10-Drawer Rolling Storage Cart, $24.99.
- Pembrook 4-Piece Scissors Set, $3.99. I bought this pack of scissors last year because, with kids in my house, it seems like our scissors are always walking off. I like the variety of sizes in this set, and they cut well. For a dollar per pair, it’s a good deal.
- Perch 4-Piece Perch Kit, $16.99.
- Pembrook 9″ Advanced Thermal Laminator, $16.99.
- Pembrook Laminating Pouches, $4.99 per pack.
- BIC Writing Utensils, $1.99 per pack.
And one miscellaneous item:
- Hyacinth in Glass Vase, $2.99.
Gluten free foods include:
- liveGfree Chocolate or Glazed Gluten Free Donuts, $4.49 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
- liveGfree Cinnamon Raisin or Seeds & Grains Gluten Free Bread, $3.99 for 12 oz.
Vegan foods include:
- Earth Grown Beefless Crumbles or Chickenless Strips, $3.49 for 10 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review of the beefless crumbles here. You also can read our roundup of many of Aldi’s Earth Grown vegan products here.
- Earth Grown Buffalo or BBQ Chickenless Patties, $3.49 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
- Earth Grown Chickenless Nuggets, $3.29 for 10.9 oz. Sold frozen.
- Earth Grown Meatless Breakfast Patties or Links, $3.49 for 8 to 8.5 oz. Sold frozen.
- Earth Grown Mushroom Risotto or Lentil Veggie Burgers, $3.79 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
- Loma Linda Plant-Based Protein Meal, $2.49 for 10 oz.
Other food highlights include:
- Season’s Choice Frozen Avocados, $2.99 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
- L’oven Fresh Breakfast Rounds, $2.99 for 12.7 oz. Choose Cranberry Orange or Apple Cinnamon.
- Simply Nature Avocado, Coconut or Blend Oil Spray, $2.99 for 4.7 oz.
- Nature’s Nectar Not from Concentrate Grapefruit Juice, $2.89 for 52 oz.
- JUST Egg Plant-Based Egg Substitute, $6.99 for 12 oz.
- Kellogg’s Special K, $2.88 for 12.8 to 13.2 oz. Available in Raspberry or Chocolate & Almond.
- Milkadamia Macadamia Nut Milk, $3.89 for 64 oz.
- Chobani Non-Dairy Vanilla Yogurt, $1.69 for 5.3 oz.
- Silver Hills Bakery The Big 16 or Mack’s Flax Bread, $3.49 for 22 oz.
- PurAqua Artesian Water 6-Pack, $2.99 for six 16.9 oz.
- Green Mountain K-Cups, $5.99 for 12 pods.
- Protein2O Protein Water with Energy, $1.79 for 16.9 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Butternut Squash or Sweet Potatoes, $1.85 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
- Simply Nature Sea Salt or Nacho Cauliflower Tortilla Chips, $2.99 for 4.5 oz.
- Tuscan Garden Greek Yogurt Dressing, $1.99 for 16 oz. Available in Ranch or Cucumber Dill.
- Kraft Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, $2.95 for 30 oz.
- Enlightened Bada Bean Bada Boom Snacks, $3.49 for 4.5 oz. Assorted varieties available, including Mesquite BBQ.
- Simply Nature Grain Free Cookie Bites, $2.99 for 3.5 oz. Assorted varieties available, including Chocolate Chip.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Earth Grown Meatless Ground Plant Protein, $3.99 for 12 oz.
- Fresh Stuffed Atlantic Salmon, $9.99 for 16 oz.
- Simply Nature Fresh 100% Organic Grass Fed Chuck Roast, $7.99 per lb.
(Not available in all locations.)
- The Candidate Cabernet Sauvignon, see price in store. 750 mL, from Australia. Aldi says: “This wine offers layers of dark red fruit complemented by hints of mocha and spice with a smooth finish. Pairs well with grilled pork loin and seasoned vegetables.” Alcohol Content: 13%.
Hey there, I could use about two cases of Nature’s nectar sparkling blueberry grape juice cocktail. How could I get some more?
Aldli’s in St. Louis had a two in the box set of chairs that were Grey for like $70.00. Can this be found through your website?
This site isn’t run by Aldi, so no.