Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is additional Advent calendars and holiday gifts, tons of toys (including many name-brand items), holiday décor, gift wrap, and clothing and footwear.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Moser Roth 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar, $4.99 for 5.29 oz. In case you missed picking up a chocolate Advent calendar when Aldi dropped all of its Advent calendars earlier this month, Aldi is giving you another chance to score a calendar. The only caveat is that this is a 12 Days of Christmas calendar with just a dozen pieces of chocolate rather than a traditional 24-day chocolate Advent calendar, but if you need a calendar, it’s better than nothing.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other calendars and gifts include:
- My Beauty Spot 12 Days of Bath Fizzers, $12.99.
- Huntington Home Scents of the Season Candle Set, $19.99. This set includes twelve 2.5-oz. candles. Scents include Christmas Eve, Marshmallow Cocoa, Pomegranate Balsam, Peppermint Bark, Spice Cake, and more.
- My Beauty Spot 12 Days of Glowing Skin, $14.99. This calendar features a Warm Vanilla scent and includes lotion, body wash, body scrub, face wash, shower pouf, body butter, bath petal, face scrub, body soap, lip balm, bubble bath, and a bath fizzer.
- Fisher-Price Little People, $14.99 per set. Themes include a farm, Frozen 2, or a car wash.
- LEGO Star Wars, Minecraft, or Moana Building Set, $8.99 each.
- LEGO City or Friends Building Set, $17.99 each. Choices include a hair salon or ice cream truck.
- Disney Premium Frozen 2 or Comfy Squad Doll, $11.99 each.
- Hasbro Disney Princess or Frozen Doll, $7.99 each.
- Kids’ Character Walkie Talkies or Headphones, $14.99 each. Choices include Frozen 2 or Paw Patrol.
- Nerf Alpha Strike, $14.99.
- Disney, Disney Pixar, or Marvel Storybook Collection, $4.99.
- Character Pillow and Blanket Set, $16.99. Includes 60″ x 90″ blanket and matching pillow. Choices include Minnie Mouse or Baby Yoda.
- Hooded Towel or Towel/Washcloth Set, $7.99. Choices include Minnie Mouse or Spiderman.
- Zuru Rainbocorns, $19.99 each.
- Bee Happy Squishmallow Travel Pillow, $6.99 each.
- L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Doll, $19.99. Unbox 20 surprises.
- Magformers 23-Piece Amazing Wheels Set, $24.99.
- Hasbro FurReal Pets, $16.99 each.
- Zuru Robo Alive, $9.99.
- Bendon Storybook and Activity Pad, $5.99 each. Choices include Frozen 2 and Sesame Street.
Holiday décor includes:
- Merry Moments Holiday Throw, $4.99 each.
- Merry Moments Holiday Box Sign, $3.99 each.
- Merry Moments Holiday Reversible Wall Sign, $7.99 each.
- Merry Moments 20″ x 30″ Holiday Accent Rug, $6.99 each.
- Merry Moments 18″ x 30″ Holiday Coir Mat, $6.99 each.
- Merry Moments Vinyl Tablecloth, $2.99 each.
- Huntington Home Ornament Candle, $4.99 each. Candles are 6 oz.
- Merry Moments LED Mini Bulb Garland, $3.99 each.
- Merry Moments LED String Lights, $3.49.
- Merry Moments Holiday Lit Glass Trees, $14.99. Choose a 2-Pack of 8″ and 10″ Trees or a 12″ Tree.
- Merry Moments Wreath Bow, $2.99.
- Merry Moments Indoor Lighted Birch Trees, $12.99. Sold as a set of two 18″ trees.
Gift wrap and accessories include:
- Merry Moments 1.5″ or 2.5″ Wire Fabric Premium Ribbon, $4.99. Available in 75′ or 50′.
- Merry Moments 50 Peel-and-Stick Gift Tags, $0.99.
- Merry Moments Heavyweight Gift Wrap, $1.99 each.
- Merry Moments Heavyweight Premium Gift Wrap, $1.99 each.
- Merry Moments 10-Pack Holiday Gift Bag Set, $4.99.
- Merry Moments 10-Pack Holiday Gift Boxes, $2.99.
- Merry Moments Pop-Up Christmas Card, $1.99.
- Merry Moments Holiday Bows, $1.99. Contains 30.
- 3M Gift Tape, $2.99. Sold in a pack of three.
- Merry Moments Wine Bottle Topper, $2.99 each.
Clothing and footwear include:
- Merry Moments Men’s or Ladies’ 2-Pair Holiday Socks, $1.99.
- Royal Class Men’s or Serra Ladies’ Genuine Suede Slippers, $12.99.
- Serra Ladies’ Ultra Plush Leggings, $6.99 each.
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Piece Flannel Pajama Set, $14.99 each.
- Royal Class Men’s 2-Pack Lounge Pants, $12.99.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Bergeron Estates Icewine, see price in store. 375 mL, from Canada. The Aldi ad states: “Harvested during the cold winters of Ontario, Canada, our Icewine is pressed and squeezed while the grapes are still frozen solid. The end result, a rich velvety icewine with bright notes of peach, lemon and toffee. Drink now and enjoy bright fruit notes with nice acidity or let age and enjoy a smoother taste with more subtle tones of flavors. Pair with flavorful desserts.”
- ChocoSecco Sparkling Chocolate Wine, see price in store. 750 mL, from Germany. The Aldi ad states: “Enjoy the unique and sensational flavors of ChocoSecco with flavors of melting chocolate and a touch of delicious cocoa for the sparkling moments in your life!”
- Dove Creek Cabernet Sauvignon, see price in store. 750 mL, from Monterey County, California. The Aldi ad states: “Our full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon has notes of blackberry and raspberry with a rich, smooth finish. It makes a fine companion to grilled meat and dark chocolate.”
- In The Pink Pink Moscato, see price in store. 1.5 L, from South Africa. The Aldi ad states: “Aromas and flavors of strawberry, tropical fruit and melon lead to a sweet, refreshing finish. Enjoy as an aperitif, with fruit salads, desserts, or on its own with friends.”
- Pico Viejo Malbec Reserva, see price in store. 750 mL, from Argentina. The Aldi ad states: “The grapes used for our Pico Viejo Malbec were harvested in Mendoza’s Valle de Uco in April. This region is located about 1,100 meters above sea level and known for growing high-end wines. Once the wine has fermented at controlled temperatures, it is further aged for 12 months in French oak allowing this wine to be called a “Reserva”. The intense violet color with hints of deep blue attracts the eye. The bouquet is an exquisite combination of plums and strawberries, combined with chocolate and notes of vanilla. Silky on the palate with soft tannins and a long finish. Best served at room temperature.”
- State of Brewing Winter Lager, see price in store. Sold in a six-pack with a total of 72 fluid oz., from the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “Experience flavors of nutmeg, cinnamon and winter spices that pairs well with brussels sprouts, roast turkey, carrot cake, cheddar cheeses and wild rice dishes.”