Last Updated on December 1, 2020
Welcome to our running post on Christmas food at Aldi. From Advent calendars to gingerbread house kits to specialty coffee, Aldi sells everything to help you celebrate the season at your table. We will update this post with new products throughout the holiday season, so be sure to come back and see what’s new.
Note that these are Aldi Finds (Special Buys), so not all of these products will be available all season or every year, and some may sell out faster than others. Aldi doesn’t sell special products like these online, so once they sell out of your local store, they’re gone. Check your weekly ad to see what deals will be in your store and when they should arrive.
- Choceur Gift Card Holder 4-Piece Belgian Chocolates, $1.99 for 1.94 oz.
- Merci Gift Card Holder, $4.99 for 7 oz.
- Benton’s Fudge Covered Peppermint Cremes, $2.99 for 8.25 oz.
- Choceur Chocolate Santa Lollipops, $1.79 for 5.29 oz.
- Choceur Chocolate Assortment Holiday Tin, $8.99 for 14.67 oz.
- Choceur Solid Milk Chocolate Bar, $0.99 for 3.17 oz. Packaging features holiday designs such s snowmen and reindeer.
- Choceur Break-a-Part Dark Mint, Milk Orange, or Dark Orange Chocolate, $2.49 for 5.53 oz.
- Skittles Original Filled Candy Cane, $1.99 for 2.6 oz.
- Ferrero Kinder Joy Egg Marvel or Disney Princess, $1.45 for 0.7 oz.
- Hershey’s Kisses Cane, $1.99 for 2.24 oz.
- PEZ Holiday Assorted varieties, $1.49 for 0.87 oz. Dispenser choices include a Christmas tree, elf, gingerbread man, reindeer, Santa, or snowman.
- Reese’s Miniatures Cane, $1.99 for 2.17 oz.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Trees 6-Pack, $4.49 for 7.2 oz.
- Benton’s Gingerbread House Kit, $7.49 for 30.88 oz. Read our review here.
- Benton’s Gingerbread Train Kit, $7.49 for 28.5 oz. Read our review here.
- Clancy’s Pretzels or Popcorn Gift Box, $3.49 for 8.5-10 oz.
- Benton’s Assorted Creme Wafer Rolls, $5.49 for 15.87 oz. Packaged in three festive-designed containers.
- Clancy’s Popcorn Tin, $4.29 for 21 oz. Tin designs include Santa’s Express, Cardinal and Cottage, Merry & Bright, or Puppies.
- Benton’s Snowman Grahams Cinnamon or Vanilla, $1.99 for 6 oz. Sold in a box containing six 1-oz. pouches.
- Clancy’s Dark Drizzled Kettle Corn, $1.79 for 5 oz. We give a bag of this to my in-laws every year with their Christmas gifts, and they love it.
- Clancy’s Dipped Peppermint Pretzel Stars, $1.99 for 7 oz.
- Clancy’s White and Dark Drizzled Caramel Corn, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- Clancy’s Pretzel Rods or Holiday Shapes, $3.99 for 18-26 oz.
- Southern Grove Praline Pecans, $4.79 for 6 oz.
- Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot Merry Berry Mini Feet, $4.95 for 11.7 oz.
- Benton’s Candy Cane Sandwich Creme Cookies, $1.95 for 15.25 oz.
- Benton’s Hot Cocoa Cremes, $1.95 for 15.25 oz.
- Benton’s Chocolate Dipped Gingerman or Star Cookies, $1.99 for 6-7.1 oz.
- Bake Shop Gingerbread Man Cookies, $2.99 for 10 oz.
- Specially Selected Brioche Star, $5.99 for 21.16 oz.
- Specially Selected Christmas Tree Brioche Chocolate Chip or Vanilla Cream, $6.99 for 24.69 oz. Read our review of Aldi’s brioche here.
- Two Bite 12-Count Christmas Cupcakes in Vanilla & Chocolate, $5.99 for 22 oz.
- Benton’s Dipped Cookie Thins Coconut or Peppermint, $2.99 for 4.5 oz.
- Belmont Peppermint Bark or French Vanilla Ice Cream, $2.89 for 48 oz. Read our review of the peppermint bark ice cream here.
- Pillsbury Snowman Sugar Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 7.2 oz.
- Lofthouse Holiday Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz. These are red and green frosted cookies with sprinkles.
- Kellogg’s Christmas Rice Krispies Treats, $4.98 for 32 oz.
Winternacht Stollen Mini Apple or Marzipan, $1.49 for 7.05 oz.
- Winternacht Stollen Bites Marzipan or Apple, $3.69 for 12.35 oz.
- Sundae Shoppe Holiday Character Pops, $1.79 for 8.11 oz. Designs include a reindeer, snowman, or Christmas tree. Read our review here.
- General Mills Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch or Buddy the Elf Cereal, $3.64 for 18.6-19.3 oz.
- Specially Selected Indulgent Greek Yogurt Winter Flavors, $3.69 for 32 oz.
- Benner Holiday Teas, $2.19 for a box of 20 tea bags. Flavors include Candy Cane, Chai, and Cinnamon Spice. Read our review here.
- Coca-Cola Christmas 6-Pack, $4.68 for a six-pack (48 oz. total).
- Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry 2 Liter, $1.25 for 67.6 oz.
(Note: unless otherwise noted below, most of these arrived in stores on November 4, 2020, and they tend to be popular, so some varieties may have already sold out.)
- Moser Roth 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar, $4.99 for 5.29 oz. This is scheduled to hit stores the week of November 25th.
- The 2020 Collection Wine Advent Calendar, $69.99. This contains twenty-four 187-mL bottles, and there is a limit of two wine Advent calendars per customer. This was the third year Aldi sold a wine calendar, and these tend to sell quickly.
- Beer Advent Calendar, $49.99. This contains twenty-four 11.2-oz. bottles. There is a limit of 2 beer calendars per customer. Read our review of last year’s beer Advent calendar here.
- Vista Bay Hard Seltzer Advent Calendar, $34.99. Contains twenty-four 8.5-oz. cans. Limit of two per customer.
- Emporium Selection Cheese Advent Calendar, $14.99 for 12.7 oz. Read our review here.
- Barissimo Coffee Advent Calendar, $9.99. Contains 24 cups.
- Choceur Advent Calendar, $1.39 for 2.65 oz. Read our review here.
- Choceur Premium Advent Calendar, $4.99 for 8.46 oz.
- Moser Roth 24 Days of Christmas Nutcracker Advent Calendar, $7.99 for 11.11 oz.