Last Updated on November 18, 2020
Welcome to our running post on Aldi Christmas decorations. From lawn inflatables to tabletop trees to all your lighting needs, Aldi sells everything you need to deck the halls while staying within your budget. We will update this post with new products throughout the holiday season, so be sure to come back and see what’s new.
Note that these are Aldi Finds (Special Buys), so not all of these products will be available all season or every year, and some may sell out faster than others. Aldi doesn’t sell special products like these online, so once they sell out of your local store, they’re gone. Check your weekly ad to see what deals will be in your store and when they should arrive.
While you’re here, you can also read about Aldi’s holiday gift guide here, and you can check out Aldi Christmas storage options by clicking here.
- Merry Moments Holiday Box Sign, $3.99 each. These feature slogans such as “Have a holly jolly Christmas,” “Meet me under the mistletoe,” and “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”
- Merry Moments Holiday Reversible Wall Sign, $7.99 each. Designs include a reindeer on a red plaid background or a vintage truck with Christmas tree.
- Merry Moments Holiday Lit Glass Trees, $14.99. Choose a 2-Pack of 8″ and 10″ Trees or a 12″ Tree.
- Merry Moments Indoor Lighted Birch Trees, $12.99. Comes as a set of two trees.
- Huntington Home Ornament Candle, $4.99 each. Candles are 6 oz.
- Merry Moments 20″ x 30″ Holiday Accent Rug, $6.99 each.
- Merry Moments 18″ x 30″ Holiday Coir Mat, $6.99 each.
- Mistletoe, see price in store.
- Lionel Classic Christmas Train Set, $29.99. This 28-piece name-brand train set replaces an Aldi private label train set that was sold last year. You can read our review of last year’s train here.
- Merry Moments 24″ Metal Lantern, $19.99.
- Merry Moments Holiday Figurine, $12.99 each. Designs include a snowman and a Christmas tree. Includes batteries.
- Merry Moments Holiday Gel Clings, $1.99 each.
- Huntington Home Stackable Christmas Tree or Snowman Candle, $14.99 each.
- Huntington Home Designer Jar Candle, $7.99 each.
- Merry Moments Dimensional Wall Art, $3.99 each.
- Merry Moments Holiday Tinsel Figurine, $4.99 each. Choices include a snowman, dog, or vintage truck.
- Merry Moments Glass Ornament, $3.99 each. Designs include an ugly sweater or a Winking Owl wine bottle.
- Merry Moments Vintage Radio, $19.99. This 10.5″ W radio plays Santa radio network, Elf news network, and 9 Christmas carols. Three AA batteries included.
- Merry Moments Nostalgic Truck or Tree, $12.99. Choose a White Tree, Green Tree, Red Truck with White Tree, or Red Truck with Green Tree. Features multicolor LED light bulbs. Timer included (4 hours on, 20 hours off). Trees are 7″ H and trucks are 5.5″ H. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included). Read our review of the larger tree here.
- Merry Moments Nostalgic Tree, $19.99. Choose Green or White. Includes 44 bulbs in 7 different colors and requires three C batteries (not included). Includes 4-hour timer. Measures 14″ H x 8.27″ W x 8.46″D. Read our review here.
- Merry Moments Wreath Bow, $2.99.
- Merry Moments Penguin, Reindeer, Tree, Santa, Snowman, or Stop Sign 4′ Inflatable, $12.99 each.
- Merry Moments Light-Up Spiral Tree Set, $19.99.
- Merry Moments Outdoor Lighted Birch Trees, $12.99 for a 3-pack.
- Merry Moments Holiday Porch Sign, $12.99 each. These signs are reversible and feature words such as welcome, joy, merry, or home.
- Merry Moments Holiday Porch Tree, $19.99. Battery operated with timer function.
- Merry Moments Ornament Wreath or Tree, $9.99.
Lighting and Lighting Accessories:
- Merry Moments LED Mini Bulb Garland, $3.99 each.
- Merry Moments LED String Lights, $3.49.
- Merry Moments Battery-Operated LED Lights, $3.49.
- Easy Home Indoor or Outdoor Remote Outlets, $16.99. Choose Outdoor 6-Outlet Stake with Wireless Remote Control or 3 Indoor Outlets with Wireless Remote Control.
- Easy Home Indoor Power Cords or Wall Tap, $4.49. Choose a 9′ Extension Cord with Footswitch and 3 Outlets, 3-Pack 3-Outlet Grounded Wall Taps, or 2-Pack 6′ Extension Cords.
- Easy Home Outdoor Power Cords or Wall Tap, $6.99. Choose 8′ Extension Cord with Power Block, 15′ Extension Cord, 25′ Extension Cord, or 2-Pack 3-Outlet Grounded Wall Taps.
- Easy Home Fabric Extension Cords or Power Strip, $9.99. 6′ Choose a Fabric Surge Protector Power Strip or 8′ Fabric Extension Cords 2-Pack in Red or Green, with a flat, space-saving plug.
- Mini Holiday Succulent Assorted varieties, see price in store. These are sold in tiny planters that say things like “joy,” “cheer,” or “merry.” A few jingle bells are stuck into the soil for added decoration. I bought one of these holiday succulents a year or two ago and it’s still alive, although it grew so much I repotted it into a larger container.
- 5″ Christmas Cactus, see price in store. Various colors available. We bought a Christmas cactus from Aldi a few years ago, and it’s blooming again right now.
- Holiday Amaryllis, see price in store. Sold in a premature state; will grow up to 16″–20″ tall.
- Merry Moments 2-Piece Holiday Towel Set, $3.99.
- Merry Moments Ugly Sweater Wine Bottle Cover, $2.99 each.
- Merry Moments 2-Pack Ugly Sweater Beer/Slim Can Covers, $4.99 each.
I have the merry moments flickering candles. They have an on off but on the remote it has on off and timer. I lost the instruction booklet to set timer. Can you heip?
If you have the flameless LED candle set mentioned here, switch it to the timer setting and it should probably just run for several hours and automatically turn off. A lot of Aldi lighted decorations are like that, where on the timer setting they run for six hours and turn off for 18 hours, and they continue that way until you flip the switch off.