Last Updated on January 25, 2021
EDITOR’S NOTE: Updated annually with new product information.
In the weeks leading to Valentine’s Day, Aldi rotates in an array of limited-time, limited-availability treats and gifts.
No matter who you’re shopping for, Aldi has you covered for Valentine’s Day. The discount grocery store has everything from sweets for a school party to components for a full dinner with your special someone, from the entrée to sides to dessert. Read on to check out some of Aldi’s Valentine’s Day food offerings. Also, check out our other post detailing Aldi’s Valentine’s Day gifts and decorations at this link.
Note that quantities are limited and availability may vary by store. Also, these products are all Aldi Finds, which means once they sell out they’re gone.
- Reggano Valentine’s Day Pasta, $1.99 for 16 oz.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Heart-Shaped Cheese Deli Pizza, $4.99 for 13.65 oz. Read our review here.
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day Cheese Assortment, $3.99 for 5.29 oz. Choose a Mature Cheddar “Red” Waxed Heart Truckle, a Wensleydale with Raspberries & White Chocolate “Burgundy” Waxed Heart Truckle, or a Wensleydale with Gin & Rhubarb “Pink” Waxed Heart Truckle.
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day Cheese Box, $4.99 for 4.2 oz. Choose Mature Gouda or White English Cheddar.
- Choceur Chocolate Assortment Big Box, $9.99 for 21.16 oz. This contains an assorted of chocolates under the Aldi Choceur brand. Our family tried this giant box of chocolates, and it was pretty good. Read our review here.
- Choceur Assorted Chocolates Heart Box, $3.99 for 6.35 oz. This is a good box of chocolates, and you can read our review here.
- Russell Stover Assorted Chocolates, $9.95 for 14 oz.
- Specially Selected Chocolate Truffle Hearts, $3.49 for 5.29 oz.
- Choceur Truffle Gift Box, $1.99 for 7 oz. This box of chocolates is one of several that we tried from Aldi, and it’s all right but not our favorite. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Belgian Cocoa-Dusted Truffles, $2.99 for 8.81 oz. These also show up in Aldi stores around Christmas time, and in 2020 they were voted a Fan Favorite. You can read our review here.
- Reese’s Heart Box, $4.99 for 6.5 oz. This contains miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts, $2.95 for 10 oz.
- Reese’s Hearts 6-Pack, $4.19 for 7.2 oz.
- Dove Promises Milk Chocolate Hearts, $3.29 for 8.87 oz.
- Dove Promises Dark Chocolate Hearts, $3.29 for 8.97 oz.
- Ferrero Rocher Valentine’s Day Box, $4.49 for 5.3 oz.
- Merci Finest Selection Valentine’s Day, $4.99 for 8.8 oz.
For Valentine Exchanges:
- Kellogg’s Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats Mini Squares, $4.98 for 32 squares.
- Simply Nature Apple Cinnamon or Unsweetened Apple Valentine Squeezies, $9.89 for 76.8 oz. Contains 24 pouches.
- Lunch Buddies Valentine Hearts Fruit Flavored Snacks, $3.99 for 25.2 oz. Contains 28 pouches.
- Airheads Valentine Box, $2.95 for 11.26 oz. Box contains 28 candy pieces and cards.
- Haribo Goldbears Valentine Exchange, $2.95 for 10.6 oz.
- Lik-m-aid Fun Dip Valentine, $2.95 for 10.32 oz. Contains 24 card pouches.
- Mars Fun Size Mix, $4.95 for 14.52 oz. Contains a mix of M&Ms, Twix, and Snickers.
- Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot Mini Feet, $4.95 for 11.7 oz. Contains 26 packs.
Dessert and Other Sweets:
- Benton’s Red Velvet Sandwich Cremes, $1.95 for 15.25 oz.
- Two Bite Mini Brownies Pink & White, $4.99 for 14 oz.
- Benton’s Shortbread Hearts Cherry or Strawberry, $1.99 for 4.4 oz.
- Clancy’s White or Pink Chocolate Covered Valentine Pretzel Hearts, $1.99 for 7 oz.
- Hostess Valentine Ding Dongs, $2.86 for 9.31 oz. Contains eight cakes.
- Lofthouse Valentine’s Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Pillsbury Valentine’s Day Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 7.2 oz. Contains 20 precut cookies.
- Barissimo Coffees of Valentines, $6.99 for 12 cups in a variety of flavors.
- Nature’s Nectar Valentine Juice Pouches, $2.39 for 48 oz. Box contains eight drink pouches.
- Dannon Danimals Valentine’s Day Smoothies, $1.99 for 18.6 oz. Contains six drinks.