Last Updated on January 16, 2021
EDITOR’S NOTE: Updated annually with new product information.
In the weeks leading to Valentine’s Day, Aldi rotates in an array of limited-time, limited-availability treats and gifts.
No matter who you’re shopping for, Aldi has you covered for Valentine’s Day. The discount grocery store has everything from sweets for a school party to components for a full dinner with your special someone, from the entrée to sides to dessert. Read on to check out some of Aldi’s Valentine’s Day food offerings. Also, check out our other post detailing Aldi’s Valentine’s Day gifts and decorations at this link.
Note that quantities are limited and availability may vary by store. Also, these products are all Aldi Finds, which means once they sell out they’re gone.
- Choceur Chocolate Assortment Big Box, $9.99 for 21.16 oz. This contains an assorted of chocolates under the Aldi Choceur brand. Our family tried this giant box of chocolates, and it was pretty good. Read our review here.
- Choceur Assorted Chocolates Heart Box, $3.99 for 6.35 oz. This is a good box of chocolates, and you can read our review here.
- Russell Stover Assorted Chocolates, $9.95 for 14 oz.
- Specially Selected Chocolate Truffle Hearts, $3.49 for 5.29 oz.
- Choceur Truffle Gift Box, $1.99 for 7 oz. This box of chocolates is one of several that we tried from Aldi, and it’s all right but not our favorite. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Belgian Cocoa-Dusted Truffles, $2.99 for 8.81 oz. These also show up in Aldi stores around Christmas time, and in 2020 they were voted a Fan Favorite. You can read our review here.
- Reese’s Heart Box, $4.99 for 6.5 oz. This contains miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts, $2.95 for 10 oz.
- Reese’s Hearts 6-Pack, $4.19 for 7.2 oz.
- Dove Promises Milk Chocolate Hearts, $3.29 for 8.87 oz.
- Dove Promises Dark Chocolate Hearts, $3.29 for 8.97 oz.
- Ferrero Rocher Valentine’s Day Box, $4.49 for 5.3 oz.
- Merci Finest Selection Valentine’s Day, $4.99 for 8.8 oz.
For Valentine Exchanges:
- Lunch Buddies Valentine Hearts Fruit Flavored Snacks, $3.99 for 25.2 oz. Contains 28 pouches.
- Airheads Valentine Box, $2.95 for 11.26 oz. Box contains 28 candy pieces and cards.
- Haribo Goldbears Valentine Exchange, $2.95 for 10.6 oz.
- Lik-m-aid Fun Dip Valentine, $2.95 for 10.32 oz. Contains 24 card pouches.
- Mars Fun Size Mix, $4.95 for 14.52 oz. Contains a mix of M&Ms, Twix, and Snickers.
- Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot Mini Feet, $4.95 for 11.7 oz. Contains 26 packs.