EDITOR’S NOTE: Updated annually with new product information.
In the weeks leading to Valentine’s Day, Aldi brings in an array of limited-time, limited-availability treats and gifts. No matter who you’re shopping for, Aldi has you covered for Valentine’s Day. The discount grocery store has everything from sweets for a school party to components for a full dinner with your special someone, from the entree to sides to dessert. Here are some of the store’s Valentine’s Day food offerings. Also, check out our other post detailing Aldi’s non-food Valentine’s Day products at this link. Note that quantities are limited and availability may vary by store.
Entrees and Savory Items:
- Mama Cozzi’s Take and Bake Pizza My Heart Heart-Shaped Cheese Pizza, $4.99. Topped with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, herbs, mozzarella cheese, white cheddar cheese, Provolone cheese, and Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Read more here.
- Emporium Selection Valentine’s Day Cheese Assortment, $3.99. Choices include a Gin & Rhubarb Wensleydale Cheese, an English Style Mature Cheddar, and a Wensleydale Cheese with Raspberries and White Chocolate. Read more here.
- Great American Seafood Imports North Atlantic Lobster Tails, $13.99 for 7 oz.
- Fremont Fish Market Whole Lobster, $9.99 for 18 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Lobster Mac & Cheese or Shrimp & Lobster Bake, $5.99 for 18 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Shrimp & Crab Ravioli, $3.99 for 20 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Reggano Valentine’s Day Pasta, $1.99 for 16 oz.
- Choceur Assorted Chocolates Heart Box, $3.99 for 6.35 oz.
- Specially Selected Chocolate Truffle Hearts, $3.49 for 5.29 oz.
- Specially Selected Belgian Cocoa-Dusted Truffles, $2.99 for 8.81 oz. (Up 10 cents from 2019.) These also show up in Aldi stores around Christmas time.
- Dove Milk Chocolate Truffle Heart Tin, $8.99 for 6.5 oz. (Up $1 from 2019.)
- Dove Promises Hearts, $2.95 for 8.87 oz.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Hearts, $2.95 for 10 oz.
- Ferrero Rocher Valentine’s Day, $4.49 for 5.3 oz.
For Class Valentine Exchanges:
- Lik-M-Aid Fun Dip Valentine, $2.95 for 10.32 oz. Contains 24 card pouches.
- Airheads Valentine Cards Exchange Box, $2.95 for 11.26 oz. Contains 28 mini bars and cards.
- HARIBO Goldbears Valentine 40-Count Exchange Bag, $4.49. Contains 40 0.42-oz. bags.
- Mars Valentine Exchange, $6.95 for 23.5 oz. Includes Milky Way, Milky Way Midnight, Twix, Snickers, and 3 Musketeers.
- Lunch Buddies Valentine Hearts Fruit Flavored Snacks, $3.99. Contains 28 0.9-oz. pouches.
- Simply Nature Apple Cinnamon or Unsweetened Valentine Squeezies, $9.89. Includes 24 pouches with labels for Valentine’s Day exchanges.
- Kellogg’s Valentine’s Day Rice Krispies Treats Mini Squares, $4.49, with net weight of 12.4 oz. Contains 32 mini squares.
- Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot Mini Feet, $4.95 for 11.7 oz. Contains 26 single pouches.
- Benton’s Shortbread Hearts, $1.99 for 4.4 oz. Comes in strawberry or cherry flavors.
- Specially Selected Heart Brioche with Chocolate Chips, $4.99 for 12.34 oz.
- Village Bakery Hershey’s Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Bites, $3.49 for 11.6 oz.
- Specially Selected Strawberry Chocolate Chip or Chocolate Mousse Cups, $2.99 for 6 oz. Sold frozen.
- Belmont Chocolate Sampler or Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake, $9.99 for 50 oz. Sold frozen. Flavors include chocolate turtle, chocolate swirl, triple chocolate, and double chocolate swirl.
- Village Bakery Valentine Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz. Contains 10 cookies.
- Clancy’s White or Pink Chocolate Covered Valentine Pretzel Hearts, $1.99 for 7 oz.
- Pillsbury Valentine Funfetti Cake Mix, $1.39 for 15.25 oz.
- Pillsbury Valentine Funfetti Frosting, $1.39 for 15.6 oz.
- General Mills Chex Mix Cookies & Cream Muddy Buddies, $4.49 for 15 oz.
- Hostess Valentine Ding Dongs, $2.89 for 9.31 oz.
- Hostesss Strawberry Twinkies, $2.89 for 13.58 oz.
- Barissimo Coffees of Valentines, $6.99 for 4.23 oz. Flavors include chocolate truffle, caramel chocolate, chocolate raspberry, white chocolate, chocolate cupcake, and chocolate cherry.
- Dannon Danimals Be Mine Cherry Smoothies, $1.99 for 18.6 oz.
- Nature’s Nectar Sparkling Rosé, $2.69 for 25.4 oz.