EDITOR’S NOTE: If you’re looking for information on Aldi’s Easy Home 12-Stitch Sewing Machine, view our open thread post here.
You never know what kinds of niche items may show up as ALDI Finds, and occasionally the discount grocer sells products geared toward people who like to make crafts. One recent offering is the Easy Home Mini Sewing Machine.
What We Know:
The Easy Home Mini Sewing Machine (product code 98530) sold for $14.99 in 2019.
Aldi has sold other sewing machines over the years as well, including a Singer brand 32-stitch machine for $79.99 in 2019 and 2018, along with an Easy Home 12-stitch sewing machine for $39.99 in 2019.
The 2019 Easy Home Mini Sewing Machine’s features include:
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (included) or wall outlet power cord (included)
- Recommended for beginners, basic sewing, or crafts
- Two speed settings: high and low
- Pre-threaded with 2 white threaded bobbins and needle
- Includes 4 bobbins, 3 needles, and a needle threader
- A built-in light and thread cutter
- Use with or without the foot pedal
The 2018 mini sewing machine came with a two-year warranty serviced by Wachsmuth & Krogmann, and you can view the manual for the 2018 model here. We don’t yet know what kind of warranty the 2019 model will have.
The sewing machine is a limited-time ALDI Find, so it’s only in stores for a short time, and once it’s gone you’ll have to wait until next year.
What We Don’t Know:
We haven’t used the Easy Home Mini Sewing Machine, so we don’t know how well it works. We also don’t know what kind of warranty this year’s mini sewing machine comes with.
Do you have experience with the Easy Home Mini Sewing Machine? Share your thoughts in the comments.