Aldi often sells laundry-related products in the fall when students are headed off to college dorms, with the advantage being that many of those items also can be used in the average home. Items range from drying racks to detergent to irons to hampers. One of the offerings is the Easy Home Upright Fabric Steamer.
What we know:
The Easy Home Upright Fabric Steamer sold for $39.99 in 2019. As far as we can tell, Aldi hasn’t sold a large upright fabric steamer like this one before. In 2018, Aldi sold a smaller handheld fabric steamer under the Easy Home brand for $12.99.
The Easy Home Upright Fabric Steamer is an ALDI Find (Special Buy), which means it will only be in stores for a short time.
It’s advertised as easily removing wrinkles and odors on dress shirts, suits, dresses, drapes, upholstery, pillows, bedding and more. It claims it can be used to kill germs, bedbugs, and dust mites.
Features of the 2019 model include:
- Telescopic, adjustable pole that extends to 4′
- 5′ long cloth-covered hose and 8′ long power cord
- Settings for silk, wool, cotton and linen
- Up to 1 hour of continuous steam
- Starts to steam in 45 seconds
- Built-in hanger for ease of use
- Two wheels for mobility
- See-through, 91-oz. capacity water tank
- Includes a bristle brush and steam brush cover
- Product Code: 56408
What we don’t know:
We have never used Aldi’s upright fabric steamer, so we don’t know how well it works. We also don’t know who manufactures it or if it comes with a warranty.
Do you have experience with Aldi’s Easy Home Upright Fabric Steamer? Let us know in the comments.