Last Updated on November 17, 2022
Trader Joe’s — which is Aldi’s cousin — publishes a thorough and entertaining Fearless Flyer around holidays such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and at other times of year, including in the summer, late summer, and in the fall. But what if all you want is a simple list of TJ’s upcoming products? We can help with that. Keep in mind that many of these are limited-time products, either during the season or while supplies last.
The is the Thanksgiving 2022 version of the Fearless Flyer.
- Organic Sweet Potatoes, $6.49 for 5 lbs.
- Trader Joe’s Haricots Verts, $5.99 for 2 lbs. These are a French variety of green bean.
- Fuyu Persimmons, $0.79 each.
- Trader Joe’s Fresh Organic Cranberries, $2.99 for 12 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Pão D’Água Rolls, $2.29 for 9.3 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Apple Pumpkin Hand Pies, $4.49 for 8.46 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Triple Ginger Muffins, $4.99 for 14 oz.
Seasonings and Baking / Cooking Supplies:
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Leftovers Seasoning Blend, $2.99 for 2.6 oz. Features dehydrated onion, black pepper, turmeric powder, dried celery seed, ground sage, rosemary powder, dried thyme, and dried parsley, along with a bit of sea salt. Two different yeasts (baker’s and torula) add umami. Sprinkle on eggs, roasted veggies, popcorn, or meat. Add it to Thanksgiving gravy or use in stuffing in place of other seasoning blends.
- Trader Joe’s Salted or Unsalted Butter Quarters, $3.69 for 16 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Stock, $2.49 for 32 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Pie Crusts, $4.49 for 22 oz. Contains two crusts.
Side Dishes and Casserole Components:
- Trader Joe’s Cornbread Stuffing, $5.99 for 17 oz. Stocked in the fresh case.
- Trader Joe’s Cornbread Stuffing Mix, $4.49 for 12.4 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Stuffing Mix, $5.99 for 12.4 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Autumn Vegetable and White Bean Gratin, $5.99 for 17 oz. Sold in the refrigerated cases.
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Sausage Stuffing Fried Rice, $4.49 for 16 oz. Sold frozen.
- Trader Joe’s Mashed Potatoes, $4.29 for 28 oz. Sold frozen.
- Trader Joe’s Condensed Cream of Portabella Mushroom Soup, $1.99 for 11 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Creamy Mushroom Soup, $3.99 for 15 oz. This is vegan and sold in the refrigerated section.
- Trader Joe’s Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces, $2.99 for 8 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Flavored Gravy, $1.49 for 17.6 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Fresh Cranberry Sauce and Trader Joe’s Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish, $3.99 for 16 oz. Sold in the refrigerated cases.
- Trader Joe’s Scallopini Potatoes, $3.99 for 18 oz. Sold frozen.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Super Sweet Cut Corn, $1.79 for 16 oz. Sold frozen.
- Trader Joe’s Cranberry Sauce, $2.49 for 12 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Brined, Bone-In Half Turkey Breast, $7.99 per lb. Most turkeys are about 2.5 pounds. Stocked in the refrigerated case.
- Trader Joe’s All Natural No Antibiotics Ever Brined Fresh Young Turkeys, $1.99 per lb. Sold in the refrigerated section. We cooked one of these last Thanksgiving season, and you can read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s All Natural Glatt Kosher Young Turkey, $2.99 per lb. Sold in the refrigerated section.
- Trader Joe’s Syrah Soaked Toscano Cheese Spread & Dip, $4.99 for 7.5 oz. Stocked in the cheese case.
- Trader Joe’s White Stilton Cheese with Cranberries, $10.99 per lb. Sold in random-weight wedges.
- Trader Joe’s Nuts About Rosemary Mix, $7.99 for 12 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Thanksgiving Stuffing Seasoned Kettle Chips, $2.49 for 7 oz.
Sweets and Desserts:
- Trader Joe’s Mini Marshmallows, $2.99 for 10 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Apple Crumble Pie, $7.99 for 27.16 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Sweet Cinnamon Filled Korean Pancakes, $4.49 for 12.7 oz. Sold frozen.
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Trot Cookie Decorating Kit, $6.99 for 20.8 oz. Includes four, turkey-shaped gingerbread cookies (each one about 4.25 inches tall), two pouches of pre-made orange and black icing, brightly colored candy beads, and fall leaf-shaped sprinkles.
- Trader Joe’s Belgian Cookie Trio, $5.99 for 10.9 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Autumnal Pie Truffles, $4.49 for 4.4 oz. Features chocolate confections shaped like little pie slices and filled with traditional-pie-style fillings. Each box contains two slices of Apple Pie (caramel apple cinnamon filling with milk & white chocolate shell); Pumpkin Pie (cranberry ginger cinnamon filling with milk & dark chocolate shell); Pecan Caramel Pie (salted caramel pecan filling with milk & dark chocolate shell); and Silk Mousse Pie (chocolate and vanilla crème filling with milk & white chocolate shell).
- Trader Joe’s Sparkling Cranberry Ginger Beer and Trader Joe’s Sparkling Pomegranate Punch, $3.99 for four 8.45-oz. cans.
- Trader Joe’s Maple Espresso Black Tea, $2.99 for 20 tea bags. This is a great tea blend with a slight coffee flavor and aroma that is the best of both worlds. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s Triple Ginger Brew, $3.99 for 750 mL.
- Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Flavored Hot Cocoa, $5.49 for a 10-oz. tub.
(Not available at all locations. Availability and price may vary due to state laws, taxes, shipment fees, etc.)
- Trader Joe’s Petit Reserve Monterey Pinot Noir, $7.99 for 750 mL.
- L’Éclat Sparkling Blanc de Blancs and Rosé, $14.99 for 750 mL.
- Trader Joe’s Grand Reserve Pinot Noir Lot #23, $12.99 for 750 mL.
- Trader Joe’s Egg Nog Liqueur, $7.99-$8.99 for a750 mL depending on state.
- Trader Joe’s Wine Based Egg Nog, $8.99 for 750 mL.
- Trader Joe’s Handcrafted Felted Wool Trivet, $4.99.
- Trader Joe’s Handcrafted Felted Wool Wreath, $19.99.
- Trader Joe’s Handcrafted Felted Wool Garland, $9.99.
- Trader Joe’s Handcrafted Felted Wool Mini Garland, $4.99.
Plants and Flowers:
- Various options including mixed bouquets and single-variety bunches. Read our post about Trader Joe’s houseplants here. Our post about some of Trader Joe’s cut flower bouquets is here.
- Trader Joe’s Advent Calendars for Dogs and Cats, $6.99 for 5.11 oz. Read our review of the cat calendar here.