Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is gardening supplies, Easter toys and gifts, food for your special Easter meal, children’s rain gear and other attire, and kitchen accessories.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Gardenline Walk-In Greenhouse, $34.99. This includes 6 removable shelves for varying plant heights and offers protection against pests and weather. Read more about it here.
ALDI Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other gardening supplies include:
- Gardenline Metal Pot Trellis, $4.49.
- Gardenline Garden Soil, $2.99 for 1 cubic foot.
- Gardenline Men’s Utility Boots, $14.99.
- Gardenline Garden Netting, $6.99. Measures 24″ x 25′.
- Gardenline Landscaping Fabric, $3.99. Choose 50′ Medium Duty or 26′ Heavy Duty.
- Gardenline Flex Tub, $4.99.
- Gardenline No-Dig Garden Edging, $12.99. Measures 30′.
- Gardenline 16″ Planter, $9.99.
- Gardenline Natural Defense Owl, $8.99.
- Gardenline Anvil or Bypass Lopper, $12.99 each.
- GroundSmart Rubber Mulch, $4.99.
- Huntington Home 6′ x 9′ Flat Weave Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug, $49.99.
Easter toys and gifts include:
- Dudley Easter Egg Decorating Kit, $1.89 each.
- Bee Happy Easter Egg Plush with Surprise, $7.99.
- Cardinal Easter Signature Puzzles, $4.99. Includes collectible, reusable storage container.
- IglooBooks Easter Theme Books, $4.99 each.
- Bee Happy Boomerz, $3.99.
- Bendon Mini Blocky Books, $3.99 each.
- Hasbro Spring Play-Doh, $3.99 each.
- Zak! Character Egg Sipper, $3.99 each. Characters include Frozen 2 and Minecraft.
- Zak! 2-Pack Plates or 2-Piece Flatware, $3.99 each.
- L.O.L. Surprise! Sparkle Series Doll, $9.99 each.
- Bendon 25-Piece Magnetic Dress-Up Doll, $5.99 per set.
- The Pokémon Company Pokéball Tin, $10.99 per set.
- Bee Happy Plush Animal Backrest, $14.99 each.
- Bee Happy Store and Play Box, $8.99 each. Converts into play mat.
Easter food includes:
- Specially Selected Lamb Leg Roast, $5.99 per lb. Choose Rosemary & Garlic or Plain. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Never Any! Spiral Ham, $3.99 per lb. Read our review of a similar Aldi ham here.
- Kirkwood Bone-In Turkey Breast, $1.39 per lb. Sold frozen.
- L’oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls, $0.99 for 12 oz.
- Specially Selected Assorted Cheesy Gourmet Potatoes, $1.99 for 6.56-6.77 oz.
- Specially Selected Gourmet Macaroni & Cheese, $1.79 for 6.5 oz. Assorted varieties available.
- Season’s Choice Broccoli or California Medley with Cheese Sauce, $1.59 for 12 oz. Sold frozen.
- Black Angus Premium Beef Meatballs, $13.99 for 3 lbs. Choose Original or Italian. Sold frozen.
- Emporium Selection Easter Truckle Assortment, $3.99 for 5.3 oz.
- Phillips Salt & Pepper Breaded Calamari, $5.99 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
- Nabisco Ritz Crackers Party Size, $4.55 for 27.4 oz.
- Our Specialty Double Layer Carrot Cake, $7.99 for 32 oz.
- Lofthouse Spring Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Two Bite 12-Count Mini Cupcakes, $2.89 for 10 oz.
- Belmont 24-Count Mini Cheesecake Bites, for 17.5 oz. Sold frozen.
- Kellogg’s Easter Rice Krispies Treats, $4.98 for 12.4 oz.
- Little Debbie Easter Basket Cakes, $1.99 for 12.75 oz.
Children’s rain gear and attire include:
- Children’s Character Umbrella, $5.99.
- Children’s Light-Up Rain Boots, $12.99.
- Children’s Baseball Hat, $5.99 each.
- Boys’ 3-Pack Briefs or Girls’ 4-Pack Briefs, $4.99 per pack.
Kitchen accessories include:
- Crofton Speckled Bakeware, $3.99 each.
- Crofton Egg Platter, Serving Tray or Bowl, $4.99 each.
- Huntington Home Spring Tablecloth, $7.99.
- Crofton Silicone Steamer or Splatter Guard, $6.99.
- Crofton 10″ Speckled Fry Pans, $9.99.
- Crofton Speckled Saucepans, $14.99. Features shatter-resistant glass lid with steam vent. Choose a 1.5-Qt. and 2-Qt. Saucepan Set or 3-Qt. Saucepan.
- Crofton Silicone Baking Utensils, $1.99 each.
- Crofton Oven Liner, $3.99.
And one miscellaneous item:
- Huntington Home Embossed Glass Jar Candle, $6.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Butt Roast, $1.69 per lb.
- Morton’s of Omaha Fresh USDA Choice Seasoned Tri-Tip Roast, $4.99 per lb.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Pineapple Mimosa, see price in store. 750 mL, from the U.S. Aldi states: “Fresh pineapple juice with premium, dry white wine. Pairs with white cheddar, Gruyere and pesto grilled cheese on sourdough, and pesto pastas.”