Last Updated on August 13, 2020
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is kitchen items; “As Seen on TV” products; clothing, footwear, and accessories; products for comfort, health, and mobility; and taco night food and accessories.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Ambiano Double Rotating Waffle Maker, $29.99. This looks a lot like those waffle makers at hotels that serve continental breakfasts. You can read our review of a different Aldi waffle maker here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other kitchen items include:
- Ambiano Toaster Oven, $39.99.
- Crofton Microwave Breakfast Accessories, $4.99 each. Choose an Egg Boiler, Bacon and Egg Maker, or Bacon Tray.
- Crofton Eggccessories, $2.49 each. Choices include an egg timer or egg slicer.
- Crofton Chef’s Collection Master Cutting Boards, $14.99. Includes 4 color-coded cutting boards and built-in utensil crock.
- Crofton Wood Bowls with Enamel, $9.99 each. Choose a Large Bowl or 2-Pack Small Bowls.
- Crofton Salad Servers or Salad Claws, $4.99 each.
- Crofton Silicone Utensils, $1.99 each.
- Crofton Brunch Coffee Mug, $2.99 each.
- Crofton Enamel Mugs, $4.99.
“As Seen on TV” items include:
- As Seen on TV Snuggie Wearable Blanket, $12.99 each.
- As Seen on TV Fresh Feet Foot Scrubber, $14.99. Contoured design cradles your feet to scrub and massage from all angles.
- As Seen on TV Perfect Cushion, $19.99. Features Comfort Gel + Memory Foam Cushion.
- As Seen on TV Therma Comfort Weighted Hot/Cold Neck Wrap, $14.99. This is a 3-lb. weighted therapy wrap.
- As Seen on TV Pain Cakes Cold Pack, $8.99. For use on elbows, wrists, shoulders, knees, back and more. Choose a 2-Pack Mini Pain Cakes, 1 Large Pain Cake, or 1 Wrap Pain Cake.
- As Seen on TV Ice Genie or Hover Cover, $9.99. Makes and stores up to 120 ice cubes.
- As Seen on TV Socket Shelf, $19.99. Features Six AC outlets and 2 USB ports.
- As Seen on TV ShamWow! 2-Pack Super Absorbent Towels, $6.99.
- As Seen on TV Pop N’ Play Cat Toy, $16.99.
Clothing, footwear, and accessories include:
- Serra Ladies’ Wrap Dress, $12.99 each.
- iTOUCH Fitness Watch, $24.99 each. Features blood oxygen monitor, heart rate, waterproof, sleep monitor, pedometer, calorie tracker, connected GPS, sedentary reminder, and alarm. Read our review of a similar Aldi watch here.
- Serra Ladies’ Quilted Slip-On Sneakers, $12.99 each.
- Crane Men’s 4-Pack Boxer Briefs, $9.99.
- Serra Ladies’ 6-Pack Seamless Underwear, $9.99.
- Royal Class/Serra Fashion Sunglasses, $4.99.
Comfort, health, and mobility products include:
- Welby Hot/Cold Gel Bead Therapy Assortment, $9.99 each. Choose a Knee Wrap, Neck Wrap, or Back/Joint Wrap.
- Welby Men’s or Ladies’ Orthotic Sneakers, $14.99 each.
- Welby 3-Pack Reading Glasses, $6.99.
- Welby Adjustable Joint Supports, $4.99 each. Choose supports for knee, wrist, elbow, or ankle.
- Welby Memory Foam Any-Position Pillow or Knee Cushion, $9.99 each. Read our review of both of these pillows here.
- Welby Pill Planner, Splitter and Crusher, or Pill Container Key Chain, $3.49 each.
- Welby Folding Triple Head Base Cane, $14.99.
- Welby Squatting Stool, $9.99. Read more about this product here.
Taco night accessories include:
- Crofton Paella Pan, $9.99. Measures 15″ diameter.
- Crofton Taco Plates, $4.99. This is a four-piece multicolor set.
- Crofton Taco Accessories, $3.49 each. Choose an Avocado Slicer, Avocado Pod, Lemon Juicer, or 4-Piece Cactus Taco Holders.
- Crofton 11″ Comal, $6.99.
Taco night foods include:
- Fremont Fish Market Shrimp Fajita or Shrimp Taco Mix, $4.99 each for 10 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Bremer Chicken or Steak Fajita Skillet, $4.99 for 24 oz. Sold frozen.
- Kirkwood Fajita Grilled Chicken Strips, $5.49 for 22 oz. Sold frozen.
- Casa Mamita 4-Pack Chicken Quesadillas, $3.69 for 16 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Old El Paso Hard & Soft or Stand N Stuff Taco Dinner Kit, $2.19 for 8.8-11.4 oz.
- Casa Mamita Mexican Style Seasoning, $0.59 for 1.12-1.62 oz.
- Nuestro Queso Fresco or Cotija Cheese Crumbles, $2.99 for 4 oz.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Butterflied Lamb Leg, $5.99 per lb. Choose Rosemary or Unseasoned. Read our review here.
- Fresh Honey Maple Atlantic Salmon on a Cedar Plank, $9.99 per lb.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Exquisite Collection Clare Valley Riesling, see price in store. 750 mL, from Clare Valley, Australia. The Aldi ad states: “Dry Riesling showing aromas of green apple, lime and grapefruit. Its refreshing minerality creates a sustained and mouth-watering finish. Delicious with seafood, mild Chinese and Thai dishes or salads.”
- In The Pink Pink Moscato, see price in store. 1.5 L, from South Africa. The Aldi ad states: “Aromas and flavors of strawberry, tropical fruit and melon lead to a sweet, refreshing finish. Enjoy as an aperitif, with fruit salads, desserts or on its own with friends.”