Last Updated on December 26, 2020
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
With the New Year swiftly approaching, this week’s theme is cleaning supplies to help get your house in order, along with New Year’s Eve party supplies, wall calendars and an array of items for around the home, car accessories, and food highlights including value packs and easy meals.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Easy Home Robotic Floor Duster, $19.99. Aldi has sold a duster like this for several years, and we tried one out a couple of years ago. Keep in mind that this is not a vacuum cleaner. It has no suction. It simply has a dusting cloth attached to the bottom. You can read our full review here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other cleaning supplies include:
- Huntington Home Bar Mop or Flour Sack Towel Set, $3.99 each. Choose a 6-Pack of Bar Mops or 5-Pack of Flour Sack Towels.
- Easy Home Upright Sweep Set, $8.99. Includes angled broom and long-handle dustpan.
- Boulder 8-Roll Full-Sheet Paper Towels, $6.59 for 416 sheets.
- Purex Fresh Mountain Breeze Detergent, $8.99 for 195 oz.
- Willow Multi-Pack Facial Tissue, $3.69 for 260 tissues.
New Year’s Eve party supplies include:
- Crofton 4-Pack Wine or Champagne Glasses, $9.99 each.
- Spin Master Party Games, $8.99 each. Themes include US Weekly, Blockbuster, The Office, Friends, or MTV.
Items for around the house include:
- Pembrook Premium 16-Month Wall Calendar, $3.99 each. Read our review here. Designs include landscapes, animals, cats, dogs, and more.
- Huntington Home Door Insulator, $6.99 each. Measures 4″ x 36″.
- Easy Home Utility Tray, $3.99. Includes 4 rubber pads and measures 29″ x 14.25″ x 1.38″. Good for storing wet or muddy shoes or boots.
- WORKZONE 2′ x 3′ Mega Scraper Mat, $9.99.
- Visage King-Size Heating Pad, $14.99. Measures 12″ x 24″. Features custom controls with 4 heat settings and auto off.
- Easy Home Fan-Forced Heater, $12.99.
- Crofton 20-Piece Glass Storage Set, $14.99.
- Huntington Home Luxury Table Candle, $9.99. Candle is 20.5 oz.
Car accessories include:
- Auto XS Steering Wheel Cover, $6.99.
- Auto XS Premium Car Seat Covers, $19.99 each. Includes front seat cover and headrest cover.
- Auto XS 4-Piece All-Weather Car Mats, $14.99. Includes 2 front seat and 2 back seat mats.
Family-pack or value-pack food highlights include:
- Kirkwood Chicken Breasts, $14.99 for 8 lbs. Sold frozen.
- Kirkwood Family Size Chicken Breast Nuggets, $4.99 for 48 oz. Sold frozen.
- Carlini Extra Virgin Olive Oil Decorative Tin, $16.99 for 101 oz.
- Campbell’s SpaghettiO’s with Meatballs, $1.98 for 22.2 oz.
- Choceur Family Size Chocolate Bar, $2.79 for 10.58 oz. Read our review of the regular-sized version of this chocolate here.
- Nabisco 12-Pack Single-Serve Cookie Assortment, $4.49 for 12 oz.
- Keebler Graham Snacks, $4.49 for 12 oz. Choose Paw Patrol or Scooby-Doo. Contains 12 packs.
- Betty Crocker Pixar Fruit Snacks, $1.99 for 8 oz. Contains 10 pouches.
- Season’s Choice Fiesta Blend or Sliced Strawberries, $3.99 for 32 oz. Sold frozen.
- Go Go Blastz Raspberry Rush and Berry Madness Applesauce Squeezies, $6.49 for 38.8 oz. Contains 10 pouches.
- Barissimo Value Pack Breakfast Blend Coffee Cups, $24.89 for 96 cups.
- Honest Kids Organic Juice Box 40-Count Variety Pack, $9.99 for forty 6-oz. boxes.
- Propel Fitness Water 12-Pack, $6.38 for twelve 16.9-oz. bottles.
Easy dinner and snack highlights include:
- Fusia Asian Inspirations Teriyaki or Ginger Chicken Skillet, $4.99 for 21 oz. Sold frozen.
- Season’s Choice Savory Herb or White Cheddar Riced Vegetable Blend, $2.79 for 12 oz. Sold frozen.
- Specially Selected Spinach & Ricotta or Mushroom Flatbread, $3.99 for 15.13-16.19 oz. Sold frozen.
- Appetitos Mini Quiches, $3.99 for 11.11 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review of some of these quiche flavors here.
- Season’s Choice Broccoli & Cheddar or Cauliflower Puffs, $2.99 for 16 oz. Sold frozen.
- Breakfast Best Egg & Cheese or Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Pita, $4.99 for 13.5-15 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Belgian Waffles, $1.49 for 5.64 oz. Sold frozen.
- Season’s Choice Chocolate Covered Banana Bites, $1.99 for 8 oz. Sold frozen.
- Benton’s Birthday Cake or Iced Oatmeal Cookies, $2.89 for 12 oz. Contains 12 pouches.
- PurAqua Flavored Water Juice Boxes, $2.49 for eight 6.75-oz. boxes. Choose Watermelon or Fruit Punch.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Vecchia Venezia Prosecco Extra Dry, see price in store. 375 mL, from Italy. The Aldi ad states: “Prosecco is the classic Italian sparkling wine. Soft and fruity peach and pear flavors, with notes of breezy apple peel and lemon zest. Enjoy as an aperitif.”