Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is gardening supplies, outdoor decor and patio items, camping items, clothing and footwear, outdoor toys, and tea and coffee accessories. Also of note: the ad is back up to a normal four pages this week, after a few weeks of being shorter.
In addition, you can read our roundups of Aldi camping products here and here.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Gardenline Outdoor Fire Column, $99.99. This includes lava rocks and is for use with a 1-lb. gas tank (not included).
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Gardening supplies include:
- Gardenline Round Decorative Flower Steps, $19.99.
- Gardenline Straight Decorative Flower Steps, $19.99.
- Gardenline Garden Arch, $29.99 each. Ideal support for rose vines and climbers.
- Gardenline Mason Jar or Teacup Planter, $7.99. Includes chalk for personalization.
- Gardenline Premium Pruning Gloves, $8.99.
- Gardenline Decorative Garden Hand Tools, $3.99 each.
- Gardenline Pruner Set, 6-in-1 Tool or Micro Pruner Set, $6.99 per set.
- Gardenline Knee Pads or Kneeling Pad, $7.99 each.
- Gardenline Urn Planter, $19.99 each.
Outdoor decor and patio items include:
- Gardenline Boho Hanging Chair, $39.99. Includes removable cushion and hanging hardware.
- Gardenline 9′ Wood Market Umbrella, $29.99. UV- and water-resistant canopy. Stand not included.
- Gardenline Grill Gazebo, $79.99. Includes basket for beverages and condiments. Features double vented roof for airflow.
- Gardenline Folding Rocker, $39.99.
- Gardenline Edison Bulb or Mosaic String Lights, $14.99.
- Gardenline Double Hanging Planter, $12.99.
- Gardenline 16″ Wooden Solar Lantern, $19.99 each.
- Huntington Home 5′ x 8′ Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug, $39.99 each.
- Gardenline Metal Wind Chimes, $12.99 each.
- Gardenline Outdoor Toss Pillow, $5.99 each.
Camping products include:
- Adventuridge Ultralight Travel Hammock, $12.99. Read our review here.
- Adventuridge Cold Weather Hooded Sleeping Bag, $14.99. This advertises a 47 °F comfort rating, 38 °F comfort limit, and 14 °F extreme rating.
- Intex Inflatable Camp Chair, $19.99.
- Bestway Queen Air Bed with Pump, $22.99. Read our review here.
- Adventuridge Easy Fold Camping Cot, $24.99. Read our review of some of Aldi’s other cots here.
- Adventuridge Collapsible Tub or Dish Drainer, $12.99. Read our review of the collapsible tub here.
- Easy Home 3.5″ Portable Fan, $9.99.
- Easy Home Bug Repellent Fan, $5.99.
- Adventuridge 4′ Portable Table, $29.99. Features three adjustable heights.
- Adventuridge 64-oz. Insulated Growler, $12.99. These claim to keep liquid cold up to 24 hours; hot up to 12 hours. Read our reviews of some of Aldi’s other water bottles here and here.
- Adventuridge 6-Person Tent, $49.99. Measures 10′ x 8.5′. Read our review of one of Aldi’s other tents here.
Clothing and footwear include:
- Children’s Swimsuit Sets, $12.99 per set.
- Crane Ladies’ Shorts or 2-Pack Tank Tops, $8.99 each.
- Crane Ladies’ 2-Pack Seamless Sports Bras, $9.99.
- Serra Ladies’Summer Dress, $7.99 each.
- Serra Ladies’ Skirt, $4.99.
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Pack Camisoles, $6.99.
- Crane Ladies’ Memory Foam Walking Shoes, $9.99.
- Serra Ladies’ Block Heel, $9.99.
- Crane Men’s Memory Foam Walking Shoes, $12.99.
Outdoor toys include:
- Bee Happy Nest Swing, $39.99.
- Hedstrom Rainbow Sports Balls, $4.99.
- Jakks Character Shovel Wagon, $9.99 each.
Coffee and tea accessories include:
- Crofton Cold Brew Coffee System, $12.99 each.
- Crofton Tea Infuser, $2.99 each.
Other miscellaneous items include:
- Ambiano Stick Hand Blender, $14.99 each.
- Easy Home Twin Window Fan, $29.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Never Any! Fresh Lamb Loin Chops, $7.99 per lb. Read our thoughts on some of Aldi’s lamb chops here.
- Fresh Thick-Cut Boneless Pork Chops, $2.99 per lb.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Antoine Delaune Beaujolais Villages, see price in store. 750 mL, from France. Aldi says: “Beautifully scented, light bodied, and displays delightful berry fruit flavors. Perfect to pair with light meat dishes, seared tuna or salmon, sushi or strawberries.”
- Antoine Delaune Beaujolais Rosé, see price in store. 750 mL, from France. Aldi says: “Fresh and attractive red fruit aromas and light raspberry flavors. Pairs well with salads, seafood, cold meats or peaches and ice cream.”
- Beach Colada Wine Specialty, see price in store. 750 ml.
I’m trying to find out if any stores in Houston area still have some bottle of Beaujolais Village by Antoine Delaune. I bought a few bottle at Alvin Texas Aldi’s and two week ago I found some at Texas City Texas store on Palmer Highway. It’s a 25 minute drive for me, and I can’t call the Aldi’s stores. I looked on some of the stores website under beer and wind but do not find this particular wine mentioned. Any help is appreciated.
That wine was only in stores for a short time, so if you can’t find it, it’s gone.