Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is fall food and fall decor, home furniture and accessories, cleaning and utility products, clothing and footwear, kitchen items, and comfort food.
On the subject of autumn, check out our posts about fall products at Aldi at the following links:
- Fall Decor at Aldi
- My Favorite Aldi Fall Products
- Aldi Fall Products Roundup: Food Items
- Aldi Fall Products Roundup: Non-Food Items
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- SOHL Furniture Accent Cabinet, $69.99. This is the second year Aldi has sold this popular teal cabinet. It’s an attractive-looking small piece of furniture, measuring 31″ x 31.5″ x 13.7″. However, we had several readers who purchased the cabinet last year comment that they had trouble assembling it, or they couldn’t assemble it completely, because of wrong or missing hardware and/or pieces that didn’t properly align or fit together. Also, the company that provides warranty service for Aldi furniture is generally difficult to deal with and often not helpful. Click here to read more about this cabinet, along with comments from readers who purchased it. You can also read additional information here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Fall food this week includes:
- Barissimo Caramel or Apple Crisp Ground Coffee, $3.79 for 12 oz.
- Barissimo Caramel Macchiato or Caramel Apple Coffee Cups, $5.79 for an 18-count box.
- Specially Selected Milk Chocolate Salted Caramels, $2.99 for 4.2 oz.
- Specially Selected Pumpkin Cheesecake Drizzled Caramel Corn, $2.99 for 8 oz.
- Nature’s Nectar Flavored Cider, $2.49 for 64 oz. Choose Caramel Apple or Cinnamon Spice.
- Clancy’s Cinnamon Apple Straws, $2.19 for 6 oz.
- Kraft Caramels, $1.95 for 11 oz.
- Sweet Harvest Chunky Applesauce, $1.69 for 23 oz. Choose Peach or Strawberry flavors.
- Sweet Harvest Fried Apples with Cinnamon, $1.19 for 14.5 oz.
- Benton’s Apple Crisp or Pumpkin Cookies, $3.89 for 14 oz.
- Benton’s Caramel Apple Crèmes Sandwich Cookies, $1.89 for 15.25 oz.
Fall decor includes:
- Huntington Home Tabletop Scarecrow, $5.99. Stands two feet tall.
- Huntington Home Circle Sign, $8.99. Measures 16″ W x 18″ H. Designs include a pumpkin cutout that says “Hello Pumpkin.”
- Huntington Home Mercury Glass Pumpkin Candle, $4.99 for a 16.9-oz. candle. Scents include Pumpkin Frosting (Gold), Pumpkin Toffee (Orange), or Sippin’ Cider (Silver).
- Huntington Home Decorative Lantern, $7.99 each. Candle not included.
- Huntington Home Decorative Toss Pillow, $7.99 each. Designs include a vintage truck filled with pumpkins that says “Meet me at the pumpkin patch” or pumpkins with the word “gather.”
- Huntington Home 3-Piece Flameless LED Candle Set, $9.99. Includes remote.
Home accessories include:
- Huntington Home Carved Area Rug, $49.99. Measures 5’3″ x 7′.
- Huntington Home 24″ x 36″ Hand-Woven Accent Rug, $7.99 each. Features a reversible design.
- Coffee Plant, $5.99 each. These come planted in mugs with handles.
- Lightway Vintage-Style LED Light Bulbs, $4.99 each. Choose a 1-Pack Edison Bulb or 2-Pack Candelabra Bulbs.
- Easy Home Rechargeable Aromatherapy Fan, $14.99. Includes 3 essential oil pads. Vent holes on pad cover allow aroma to circulate. One-touch operation activates 3 speeds: low, medium, and high. An adjustable tilt fan head directs airflow up to 360°. Charge fan with included USB cable. Battery fully charges from low in 10 hours. Available in Green or White.
- Huntington Home 2-in-1 Electric Wax Melt Warmer, $8.99. Candle not included. Also available: Huntington Home Scented Wax Melts for $1.69. Melts are available in Pumpkin Spiced Whipped Cream, Cozy Harvest, Apple Cider, or Chai Latte.
Cleaning and utility products include:
- Easy Home Stick Vacuum, $24.99. Features a detachable base for handheld use, works on rugs and hard floors, and comes with crevice tool for tight spots. Includes washable HEPA Filter, 16′ power cord, extra wide 9.75″ brush head, bagless dust container, cord rest and collapsible hand for easy storage, and a three-year warranty.
- Easy Home 2-Step Folding Step Stool, $14.99. Dimensions when open: 31.89″ x 15.43″ x 17.72″. Dimensions when closed: 34.84″ x 15.43″ x 2.56″. Has a 200-lb. weight capacity.
- Easy Home Multipurpose Dolly, $14.99. Measures 22.6″ x 11.4″ x 4.2″ with a weight capacity of 550 lbs. Features built-in handle, four 3″ casters, and a nonslip coating.
Clothing and footwear include:
- Serra Ladies’ Cardigan Wrap, $9.99 each.
- Serra Ladies’ 2-Pack Lace Bralettes, $9.99.
- Serra Ladies’ Side Cut or Low Ankle Booties, $12.99 each.
Kitchen items include:
- Crofton 12-Quart Porcelain Enamel Stockpot, $19.99. This claims to have superior heat conductivity.
- 750 Home Peel & Stick Wall Tiles, $14.99. These claim to be easy to use to create an instant backsplash. Includes four 10.5″ x 10.5″ tiles.
Comfort food includes:
- Fremont Fish Market British-Style Fish & Chips, $5.49 for 14 oz. Sold frozen. Choose Cod or Beer-Battered Haddock.
- Bremer Everyday Chicken Parmagiana, $2.69 for 26 oz. Sold frozen.
- Cattlemen’s Ranch Homestyle or Texas BBQ Meatloaf, $7.99 for 28 oz. Sold frozen.
- Steak-umm Sliced Steaks, $4.99 for 15 oz. Sold frozen.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen 12″ Macaroni & Cheese Deli Pizza, $4.99 for 19 oz.
- Bremer Breaded Style Chicken Sliders, $1.99 for 8.8 oz. Sold frozen.
- Cook House Hearty One-Pot Sauce Starter, $1.99 for 15.5 oz. Choose chicken pot pie or beef stew.
- Season’s Choice Steamable Winter Blend (broccoli and cauliflower) or Cauliflower, $0.99 for 12 oz. Sold frozen.
- Hamburger Helper Family Size Cheeseburger or Stroganoff, $1.85 for 11.2-11.3 oz.
- Knorr Rice Sides Chicken or Cheddar Broccoli, $0.99 for 5.6-5.7 oz.
- Bake Shop Fluffernutter or Brownie Cookies, $2.99 for 14 oz.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Simply Nature Fresh Family Pack Organic Grass-Fed 85/15 Ground Beef, $4.49 per lb. Sold in a 4-lb. pkg. for $17.96.
- Never Any! Fresh Butterflied Lamb Leg, $5.99 per lb. Choose rosemary or unseasoned. Read our review here.
(Not available at all locations.)
- Buffalo Bill’s Original Pumpkin Ale, see price in store. Comes in a pack of six bottles for a total of 72 oz.
- Flying Embers Hard Kombucha Grapefruit Thyme, see price in store. 48 oz.
- Quisco Cabernet Sauvignon, see price in store. 750 mL, from Chile. The Aldi ad states: “Aromas of ripe red fruits, cassis and blue fruits such as blueberries along with black pepper. Well structured, mouth-filling palate that faithfully represents Rapel Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Ideal with grilled meats or roast lamb.”
- Quisco Sauvignon Blanc, see price in store. 750 mL, from Chile. The Aldi ad states: “Outstanding fruity aromas of white peach, pineapple, and grapefruit intermingled with floral and subtle citrus and saline notes.The palate is complete, fruity, fresh and persistent with good volume and pleasing finish. Ideal with summer salads, light meat and vegetarian dishes.”
- Stella Rosa Black Limited Edition, see price in store. 1.5 L.
- Stella Rosa Red Limited Edition, see price in store. 750 ml.
- AleSmith San Diego .394 Pale Ale, see price in store. Available in a six pack for a total of 72 oz. From San Diego, California. The Aldi ad states: “Golden pale ale full of American hop flavor and aroma, with a subdued bitterness and a malty sweet finish. Notes of citrus, tropical fruit. Pairs well with fish tacos, light salads or baseball hot dogs.”
- Wicked Grove Pear Hard Cider, see price in store. Comes in six 12-oz. bottles, from the U.S. The Aldi ad states: “Bright and fresh, a little tart and wicked good! Pair with poultry or grilled veggies.”