Last Updated on April 6, 2023
Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi weekly ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as Sunday.
This week’s theme is patio furniture and décor, live plants and floral bouquets, candles, children’s toys and last-minute Easter gifts, kitchen products, assorted home goods, children’s apparel, outdoor sports items, and various food highlights.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Belavi Pergola, $249.99. This measures 11.5′ x 9′ x 7.4′. It features a UV- and water-resistant canopy top and a durable, powder-coated steel frame. It also includes an easily adjustable canopy with lock, and it comes with a one-year warranty. Read more information here.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
More for the patio:
- Belavi Boho Plant Stand, $19.99. Dimensions: 10″ x 13.78″ x 15.8″. Holds pots up to 9″ Dia.
Holds up to 50 lbs. Made of hand-woven material. No assembly required.
- Belavi Cage String Lights, $14.99. Choose Round or Rectangle. For indoor/outdoor use. Light color: warm white. Set of 10 string lights. Total length: 15.7′. Lighted length: 5.9′.
- Belavi Curtain or String Lights, $12.99. Indoor/outdoor use with LED bulbs. Curtain Lights have total horizontal length of 14′ with 16 vertical light strands and 7.9′ L, with transparent wire with 15 warm white LED bulbs per hanging strand. String Lights have total length of 64′ with black wire with 250 warm white LED bulbs.
- Belavi Geometric Planter, $10.99. Choose Hanging or Standard. Hanging: 8.06″ x 8.06″ x 22″. Standard: 8.45″ x 8.45″ x 6.09″. Features removable drain plug to prevent overwatering. Hanging planter includes durable natural rope. Great for indoor or outdoor use.
- Belavi Patio Dining Table, $99.99. Measures 42″ Dia. x 30.31″H. Features acacia wood tabletop. Fits most standard umbrellas. Comes with one-year warranty. Chairs not included. Read more information here.
- Belavi Rattan Bar Cart, $89.99. Dimensions: 33.46″ x 30.3″ x 18.11″. Includes locking caster wheels for easy transport and attached bottle and wine glass holder. All-weather wicker trays and powder coated steel frame. Easy assembly. Weight limit per tray: 50 lb. Comes with one-year warranty. Read more information here.
- Belavi Shepherd’s Hook, $9.99. Measures 84″ H. Rust-resistant, powder-coated steel holds up to 10 lb. per hook. Includes support stake for added stability. Easily hang baskets and bird feeders. Easy to assemble. Read our thoughts here.
Plants and flowers:
- 10″ Premium Lily, $19.99. Assorted colors.
- 10-Stem Tulip Bouquet, $4.99. Assorted colors. Vase not included.
- Easter Kalanchoe, $4.49. Assorted colors. Read our post about Aldi houseplants here.
- Tulips, Lilies, or Hyacinths, $4.89. Assorted colors.
- Huntington Home Ceramic Citronella Candle, $9.99 for a 17.6-oz. soy blend candle. Scents include Lemon Citronella, Bergamot, Mint Citronella, or Blossom Citronella.
Children’s toys and Easter gifts:
- Bee Happy 6-Pack Bubble Wands or 48-Piece Chalk, $3.99. Bubble Wands are 4.5 oz.
- Bee Happy Hopper, $12.99. Choose a Planet Hopper, Bunny, Llama, Unicorn, Dog, Dinosaur, Giraffe, or Horse. Includes air pump. Weight limit: 220 lb. for the animal hopper and 100 lb. for the planet hopper. Kid-powered, bounce-along action encourages physical activity by combining fitness and fun to develop balance, coordination, and core strength. Hoppers are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. For ages 3+. Read our review of the planet hopper here.
- Bee Happy Pogo Jumper, $7.99. Increases physical activity and builds balance & coordination skills. Durable foam with soft handle grips. Squeaks when you jump. Available in 5 different colors. Supports up to 200 lbs. This is a fun little toy, and you can read our full review here.
- Gardenline Children’s Gardening Set, $9.99. Available in Unicorn or Dinosaur designs. This 9-piece set includes watering can, spade, rake, shovel, round shovel, scooper, plant labels, and carry bag. Tools made with metal head and FSC certified wooden handles. Great for ages 6+ to help in the garden.
- Gardenline Children’s Gardening Tool, $4.49. Choose a Light Blue Shovel, Pink Spade, Gray Pointed Spade, Mint Leaf Rake, Pink Broom, Blue Broom, or Gray Rake. FSC certified wooden handle with metal head. Stands 30″ H.
- Igloo Books Interactive Game Book, $4.99. Assorted varieties.
- Maxx Bubbles Crabby or Dino Bubble Machine, $9.99. Pour in the bubble solution, flip the on/off switch, and watch the bubble action. Perfect for birthday parties, family events, playtime at the park, and everyday backyard fun.
- Step2 Children’s Indoor/Outdoor Wheelbarrow, $29.99. Get help in the garden this season by letting your little ones dig, rake, and haul debris. Large basin and built-in tool storage to hold everything they’ll need to transport. Dual front wheels provide additional stability over a traditional wheelbarrow for early walkers. Includes hand rake and trowel to get gardens started. Made in the USA with EverTough resin for lasting durability. Comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Step2 Crabbie Sand Table, $39.99. Includes a removable shell style lid to keep sand clean and dry. Holds up to 25 lb. of sand (not included). Assembled dimensions: 24.4″ W x 22″ H x 24.3″ D. Comes with a three-year warranty.
- What Kids Want! Jump Rope or Turbo Copter, $4.99. Deluxe Jump Ropes in favorite characters: Disney Princesses, Minnie Mouse, and Barbie. Jump rope is 7 feet long. Durable, ergonomic, lightweight, and portable. Turbo Copters in favorite characters: Paw Patrol, Spiderman, and Avengers. Turbo copter flies high and is easy to launch. Place the propeller on the launcher and pull the handle with the string attached to launch the propeller. Includes one large propeller and a launcher.
- XKites 2-Pack Kites, $4.99. Assorted varieties. Includes a 42″ and 52″ poly kite. Each kite includes a handle, line, Sky Tails, and a Quik Clip. Assembles in seconds.
- Crofton 10-Piece Food Storage, $12.99. Includes 5 containers and 5 latching lids, two 1.25 cups, two 4.1 cups, and one 18.6 cup. Keep leftovers fresh with leak-proof design. Freezer safe.
- Crofton 3-Pack Pantry Containers with Latching Lids, $16.99. Includes 3 rectangle containers and 3 latching lids. Stackable with suction seal. Large container: 165.42 oz. Medium container: 98.5 oz. Small container: 63.35 oz.
- Crofton Banana Hanger with Fruit Basket, $12.99. Available in Matte White, Matte Black, or Stainless Steel. Durable steel construction. Nests together to save space. Easily wipes clean.
- Crofton Cereal Container, $7.99. Features airtight lid and 21-cup capacity. Contour shape makes it easy to pour. Top rack dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Crofton Fridge Tray Assortment, $4.99 each. Small Fridge Tray: 4.2″ x 14.6″ x 3.8″. Large Fridge Tray: 8.3″ x 14.6″ x 3.8″. Can Organizer: 13.8″ x 5.6″ x 4″. Egg Tray: 4.5″ x 14.7″ x 3″; holds 14 eggs. Seltzer Can Organizer: 12.87″ x 7.17″ x 3.5″.
- Crofton Glass Canister with Bamboo Lid, $12.99. Choose a Large or 2-Piece Small Canister set. Lids made from 100% bamboo wood. Perfect for food or pantry storage and organization. Large Canister: 115 oz. 2-Piece Small Canister Set: 33 oz. and 45 oz. Read our review of similar Aldi canisters here.
- Crofton Wood Fruit or Salad Bowl, $18.99. Choose Angled or a Straight Acacia Wood Bowl. Use as a fruit or salad serving bowl. Made from 100% natural acacia wood in beautiful, modern body styles.
- Huntington Home Bamboo Kitchen Cabinet Organizer, $9.99. Choose a 3-Tier Shelf, 2 Tier Turntable, or Stackable Shelf. The 3-Tier Shelf is perfect for spices. The 2-Tier Turntable rotates for easy access. Stackable Shelf collapses to maximize storage when not in use. The 3-Tier Shelf measures 12.3–21.5″ W x 7.87″ D x 3.94″ H. The 2-Tier Turntable measures 10.04″ Dia x 6.89″ H. The Stackable Shelf measures 12.2″ L x 7.28″ W x 6.14″ H. Read our review of the 3-Tier Shelf here.
- Huntington Home Kitchen Storage Solution, $8.99 each. Choose an All-Purpose Bin, Stacking Bin, or 2-Pack Insert Bins. Built-in handles included with Stacking Bin and All-Purpose Bin. The 2-Pack Insert Bins are compatible with All-Purpose Bin and Stacking Bin. Includes 4 preprinted labels. All-Purpose Bin: 10″ L x 10″ W x 7″ H. Stacking Bin: 10″ L x 10″ W x 6″ H. Insert Bins: 9.4″ L x 4.7″ W x 2.8″ H.
- Huntington Home Modular Bamboo Organizer, $9.99. Choose Flatware Tray or Utensil and Spice Rack. Includes anti-slip pads. Flatware Tray includes 4 removable dividers. Utensil and Spice Rack includes 2 organizers and 1 removable spice tray. Flatware Tray: 19.5″ L x 15″ W x 2.2″ H. Utensil and Spice Rack: 19.5″ L x 6″ W x 2.2″ H.
- Huntington Home 5′ x 6′ 7″ Indoor/Outdoor Rug, $49.99. Assorted varieties and stylish designs. Made of 100% polypropylene with durable woven construction. Fade and weather resistant. Easy to clean and OEKO-TEX certified.
- Huntington Home Basket with Bamboo Lid, $9.99. Available in Black or White. Dimensions: 14″ L x 10.5″ W x 8.3″ H.
- Lily & Dan Children’s Trekking Sandals, $12.99. Sizes 7/8–2/3. Breathable, strappy upper with adjustable hook-and-loop closures for the best fit. Includes cushioned footbed and durable, traction outsole with protective toe cap. Great everyday wear for school, the beach, the playground, or any outdoor activities. Choose Blue or Pink. These are nice little sandals for kids, and you can read our full review here.
- Crane Pop-Up Soccer Goals, $19.99. Includes a goal with additional goal wall for practice. Pop-up design for instant and easy set up. Great for backyard or soccer field. Includes 2 goals, 8 ground stakes, and carry bag. Made of 100% polyester.
- Bake House Creations Pizza Dough, $2.29 for a 13 oz. refrigerated tube. Read our review here.
- Bremer Bistro Broccoli Cheddar or French Onion Soup, $4.99 for 20 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review of the broccoli cheddar here, and our review of the French onion here.
- Bremer Homestyle Beef or Chicken & Dumplings Skillet, $5.49 for 24 oz. Sold frozen.
- Fusia Asian Inspirations Beef and Broccoli or Beef Lo Mein, $5.59 for 21 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review of the beef and broccoli here, and our review of the beef lo mein is here.
- Fusia Asian Inspirations Shrimp Fried Rice or Shrimp Lo Mein, $4.99 for 20 oz. Sold frozen.
- Specially Selected Wood Fired Spinach and Goat Cheese Pizza, $4.49 for 16.5 oz. Sold frozen.
- Stonemill Popcorn Seasonings, $1.99 for 2.7-2.85 oz. Choose White Cheddar, Butter, Nacho Cheddar, or Ranch. Read our review here.
- Clancy’s Milk Chocolate Covered Toffee Pretzels, $3.29 for 6.5 oz. Read our review here.
- Bake Shop Cheesecake Chocolate or Fruit Variety, $5.89 for 16 oz.
- The Village Pie Maker Strawberry Rhubarb or Apple Pie, $13.88 for 3 lbs. Sold frozen.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Fresh Seasoned Boneless Pork Loin Roast, $2.99 per lb.
- Fresh Stuffed Atlantic Salmon, $9.99 for 16 oz. Read our review here.
(Not available at all locations.)
- State of Brewing Dragonfruit Imperial Seltzer, $8.99 for 48 oz.
I haven’t yet seen the new Aldi ad, but I suspect those Crofton food storage and pantry containers are plastic. I have been looking for such containers lately, but need metal containers, as field mice have been chewing through food packaging in one of our pantry cupboards (including plastic canister lids!), despite the best efforts of the cat in our house (who’s apparently an excellent mouser).
I’ve seen posts online where people use mason jar-style glass jars to store foods like pasta and baking ingredients and there are some with a clamping lid. Unless you’re like me and break stuff all the time and avoid glass.
I saw that suggestion on a homesteading/farm blog where they had to keep pantry items mouse-proofed. I prefer metal myself (perhaps partly because Mom & Dad had metal kitchen canisters when I was growing up), but certainly glass Mason jars would be widely available. (Although I’d worry about breakage, too — but that would have been even more of a concern when my own kids were still growing up.)