Last Updated on June 19, 2022
- Prior to 2021, this was known as the Gardenline Pergola. As of 2021, it is now called the Belavi Pergola, based on a new Aldi brand. Other than the name change, the Belavi pergolas appear to be otherwise about the same as the Gardenline, including identical dimensions. We’ve updated this post to reflect the name change.
- We’ve also updated the pricing as of 2022.
Aldi is a great place to get outdoor products, whether you’re looking for gardening supplies, camping gear, or patio furniture and decor. When it comes to patio furniture, Aldi has sold everything from folding chairs to tables to outdoor love seat sets to fire pits.
One item the discount grocer has offered for the past few years is the Gardenline Pergola, known in 2021 as the Belavi Pergola. If you’re spending more time on your patio or deck and you’d like a little more shade and shelter, well, Aldi has you covered.
What We Know:
The Belavi Pergola (Product Code: 49964) sold for $289.99 in June of 2022. Aldi has previously sold this same pergola in $189.99 in 2021, for $169.99 in both 2020 and 2019, and for $149.99 in 2018. As you can see, the price has increased over the years, including a jump of $100 between 2021 and 2022. Even with the steep price increase, the pergola still costs a lot less than other pergolas we see online.
Features for the pergola include:
- Measures 11.5′ x 9′ x 7.5′
- Adjustable canopy with lock
- UV- and water-resistant canopy top
- Steel frame
- One-year warranty
The 2020 pergola came with just a one-year warranty, but the 2019 pergola came with a two-year warranty. Since at least 2016, the warranty service has been provided by TDC USA, Inc., which is based in Hong Kong with a U.S. office in New Jersey. They provide warranty service for several of Aldi’s products, including an offset outdoor umbrella, gazebo, double glider, grill gazebo, popup gazebo, and umbrella side table.
What We Don’t Know:
We have not used the Belavi (Gardenline) Pergola, so we don’t know how well it works or how it holds up with outdoor use over time. That’s why we’ve created this open thread to let users share their experiences.
Do you have experience with Aldi’s Belavi / Gardenline Pergola? Share your thoughts in the comments.