This is our running post on Aldi’s food Christmas products. We will update it with new products throughout the holiday season, so be sure to check back in. Read about Aldi’s non-food Christmas products at this link. To check out Aldi’s Christmas storage offerings, click here.
This list is not comprehensive, and note that all of these products may not be available all season. They are a mixture of ALDI Finds (Special Buys) and Seasonal Favorites, and some may sell out faster than others.
Desserts and snacks include:
- Bake House Creations Christmas Sugar Cookie Dough, $1.99 for an 18-oz. tube. Choose Christmas Tree or Candy Cane images.
- Village Bakery Christmas Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89. This includes 10 cookies in a 13.5-oz. package.
- Benton’s Cream Wafer Rolls, $5.29 for 15.87 oz. Available in assorted varieties.
- Holiday Music Tins with Cookies, $5.49 for 6.17 oz. Assorted designs available.
- Belmont Egg Nog or Peppermint Bark Ice Cream, $2.89 for 48-oz. Available in Egg Nog or Peppermint Bark Moose Tracks flavors.
- Village Bakery Christmas Sugar Cookie Platter, $6.99 for a 23.5-oz. package that contains 24 sugar cookies.
- Village Bakery Gingerbread and Eggnog Mini Muffins, $3.29 for a 12-oz. package containing a dozen muffins.
Breakfast items include:
- SimplyNature Organic Maple Toffee or Gingerbread Instant Oatmeal, $2.99 for 11.3-oz.
Gingerbread kits include:
- Benton’s Gingerbread Train Kit, $6.99. This comes in a 29.3-oz. box and contains all you need for a fun and edible project. Read our review of Aldi’s similar gingerbread house kit at this link.
- Benton’s Ornament Cookie Kit, $4.99. This 9.95-oz. package contains what you need to make Christmas tree, Santa, and gingerbread man cookie ornaments.
- Crafty Cooking Kits Holiday Cookie Kit, $4.49. Choose Ninjabread or Ugly Sweater cookie kits. Kits are between 9.5 and 11.5 oz.
View our detailed post on Aldi’s Advent calendars here. Advent calendars include:
- The Festive Collection Wine Advent Calendar, $69.99. The calendar comes with a variety pack of 24 different Aldi wine-mini bottles. By our math, that come out to about $3 a bottle. This product is a hot seller and, for the most part, sold out the morning of November 6, 2019.
- Aldi Beer Advent Calendar, $49.99. This included 24 11.2-oz. bottles. Like the wine calendar, it sold out early on the morning of November 6, 2019.
- Emporium Selection Cheese Advent Calendar, $14.99. This features 24 imported mini-cheeses in a variety of flavors. This product is a hot seller and, for the most part, was sold out by the end of the day on November 6, 2019. Read our full review here.
- Moser Roth 24 Days of Christmas Nutcracker Advent Calendar, $7.99 for 11.-oz. Features an assortment of chocolates and truffles.
- Choceur Premium Advent Calendar, $4.99 for 8.46-oz.
- Choceur Advent Calendar, $1.39 for 2.65-oz. Read our full review here.
- Barissimo 12 Coffees of Christmas, $6.99. This 4.23-oz. package includes 12 packs of coffee, which comes out to 59 cents per cup. Flavors include Candy Cane, Chocolate Coconut Blizzard, Glazed Cinnamon Roll, Hot Buttered Rum, Spiced Egg Nog, and more.
- Barissimo Assorted Holiday Coffee, $3.79 for a 12-oz. package. Comes in Gingerbread, Mocha Mint, and White Chocolate flavors.
- Friendly Farms Almond Nog, $2.89 for 32-oz.