EDITOR’S NOTE: This is our running post on Aldi’s edible Easter items, including food for your special brunch or dinner, and Easter basket candy. We will update this post with new products throughout the season, so be sure to check back in. Keep in mind that product selection may change from year to year. Read our post about Aldi’s non-food Easter products here.
- Emporium Selection Easter Truckle Assortment, $3.99 for 5.3 oz. Read more about Aldi’s Easter-themed cheese here.
- Appleton Farms Boneless Spiral Sliced Ham, $2.99 per lb.
- Appleton Farms Carving Ham, $3.29 per lb.
- Frick’s Whole Carving Ham, $3.29 per lb.
- Never Any! Spiral Ham, $3.99 per lb. (up from $3.49 per lb. in 2019).
- Specially Selected Lamb Leg Roast, $5.99 per lb. This is sold frozen and comes in unseasoned or rosemary and garlic flavors. Read our review here.
- Kirkwood Bone-In Turkey Breast, $1.39 per lb.
- Appleton Farms Quarter Sliced Turkey Breast, $4.99 per lb. Choose oven-roasted or hickory-smoked.
- Orca Bay King Crab Legs, $16.99 for 16 oz. Read our review here.
- Reggano Easter Pasta, $1.89 for 17.6 oz. This bunny- and egg-shaped pasta comes in plain or tri-color varieties.
- L’Oven Fresh Brown and Serve Rolls, $0.99 for 12 oz.
- L’Oven Fresh Split Top Potato Rolls, $2.29 for 20 oz.
Desserts and Snacks:
- Benton’s Easter Cookies, $2.49 for 10.6 oz.
- Benton’s Spring Vanilla Wafers, $2.49 for 7 oz. Available in white or milk fudge.
- Lofthouse Spring Frosted Sugar Cookies, $2.89 for 13.5 oz.
- Our Specialty Double Layer Carrot Cake, $7.99 for 32 oz.
- Baker’s Corner Carrot Cake Mix, $1.99 for 21.41 oz.
- Village Bakery Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, $2.89 for 10.5 oz.
- Baker’s Corner Spring Marshmallows, 89 cents for 10 oz. These egg-shaped marshmallows come in strawberry, lemon, lime, and orange flavors.
- Specially Selected Easter Cookie Tin, $4.99 for 15.9 oz.
- Lunch Buddies Spring Fruit Snacks, $3.99 for 25.2 oz. This box contains 28 fruit snack pouches. The snacks are made with real fruit juice.
- Two Bite 12-Count Mini Cupcakes, $2.89 for 10 oz.
- Two Bite Mini Brownies, $4.99 for 14 oz.
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treat Kit, $4.99 for 8-9.36 oz. Choose egg or bunny designs.
- Two Bite Peeps Cupcakes, $2.89 for 9.2 oz.
- Pillsbury Bunny-Shaped Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 11 oz.
- Little Debbie Easter Basket Cakes, $1.99 for 12.75 ounces.
- Kellogg’s Easter Rice Krispies Treats, $4.98 for 12.4 oz. (up from $4.89 in 2019).
- Choceur Premium Chocolate Easter Bunny, $2.29 for 4.23 oz.
- Choceur Chocolate Easter Figurines, $2.99 for 8.8 oz. This milk chocolate candy comes in shapes like bunnies and eggs.
- Choceur Chocolate Surprise Egg, $4.99 for 12.3 oz. These are large chocolate eggs that open to reveal smaller chocolate egg-like candies inside. Read our review here.
- Choceur Milk Chocolate Coins, $1.99 for 4.58 oz. These chocolate coins come in a mesh bag and are covered with foil with images of chicks, bunnies, and other Easter figures.
- Choceur Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs, $1.99 for 7.05 oz.
- Choceur Hollow or Solid Milk Chocolates, $1.69 for 3.5 oz. These are foil-wrapped chocolates shaped like bunnies, chicks, and other Easter figures.
- Choceur Milk Chocolate Hollow Eggs, $3.49 for 7.05 oz.
- Choceur Mini Bunnies, Butterflies or Lambs Fine Chocolate, $2.99 for 4.41 oz. These are made in Germany and are Utz Certified.
- Choceur Premium Chocolate Mini Bunnies, $1.99 for 1.76 oz. These foil-wrapped bunnies come in a five-pack.
- Choceur Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny Bar, 99 cents for 3.17 oz. This is packaged in a whimsical wrapper that looks like an Easter-themed $100 bill. It is Utz Certified.
- Choceur Marzipan Mini Eggs, $2.99 for 7.05 oz. These are available in milk or dark chocolate.
- Specially Selected Chocolate Truffle Eggs, $3.49 for 5.29 oz. These imported chocolates come in a variety of designs.
- Choceur Easter Bunnies & Eggs Mix, $3.99 for 7.58 oz. The fillings in these eggs and bunnies are very good, with flavors that include raspberry cream strawberry cream, milk cream, and praline.
- Choceur Chocolate Flame Egg, $4.99 for 12.35 oz.
- Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Flatback Bunny, $1.95 for 3 oz.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs 6-Pack, $3.29 for 7.2 oz.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs, 4-Pack, $2.75 for 4.8 oz.
- Ferrero Kinder Joy Egg, $1.19 for 0.7 oz.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs, $2.95 for 10 oz.
- Hershey’s Egg Hunt Kisses, $2.95 for 11 oz.
- Whoppers Robin Eggs, $2.49 for 10 oz.
- Nestle Butterfinger NestEggs, $2.95 for 10 oz.
- Mars Minis Mix, $2.99 for 10.5 oz. Includes 3 Musketeers, Twix, Snickers, and Milky Way.
- Mars Easter Variety 110-Piece, $9.95 for 35.8 oz.
- M&M’s, $2.79 for 11.4 oz.
- Moser Roth Finest Easter Eggs, $2.99 for 5.3 oz.
- Moser Roth Mini Truffle Eggs, $2.69 for 5.3 oz.
- Crazy Candy Co. Lollipops, 99 cents per 1-oz. lollipop. I bought some of these for my children’s Easter baskets. They are sold in bunny or egg shapes, and I opted to buy the bunnies. My Aldi cashier commented on how cute they are.
- Crazy Candy Co. Gourmet Jelly Beans, $2.99 for 11.5 oz.
- Peeps Marshmallow Chicks, $1.19 for 3 oz.
- Starburst Original Jelly Beans, $1.95 for 14 oz.
- Easter PEZ, $1.49 for 0.87 oz.
- Brach’s Jelly Bird Eggs, $1.95 for 18 oz.
- Haribo Happy Hoppers, $2.49 for 9.5 oz. of gummy candy.
- General Mills Reese’s Puffs Bunnies Cereal, $2.49 for 11.5 0z. (was $2.49 for 13 oz. in 2019).