Last Updated on March 24, 2021
EDITOR’S NOTE: This is our running post on Aldi’s edible Easter items, including food for your special brunch or dinner, and Easter basket candy. We will update this post with new products each year and throughout the season, so be sure to check back in. Keep in mind that product selection may change from year to year. Read our post about Aldi’s Easter gifts and décor here. You can also view our suggestions for your Easter brunch or dinner here.
Appetizers and Sides:
- Emporium Selection Easter Truckle Assortment, $3.99 for 5.3 oz. Choose Wensleydale with Raspberry and White Chocolate (Pink Egg-Shaped Truckle), Wensleydale with Lemon and Honey (Yellow Duck-Shaped Truckle), or Aged English Cheddar (White Egg-Shaped Truckle).
- L’oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls, $0.99 for 12 oz.
- Land O’ Lakes Flavored Spreadable Butter, $2.25 for 6.5 oz. Assorted varieties available, including honey.
- Chef’s Cupboard Julienne or Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, $0.89 for 4.6-5 oz.
- Season’s Choice Steamable Winter Blend or Cauliflower, $0.99 for 12 oz. Sold frozen.
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- Olive Garden Garlic & Romano Croutons, $1.49 for 5 oz.
- Kirkwood Bone-In Turkey Breast, $1.39 per lb. Sold frozen. Read our full review here.
- Maple Leaf Farms Roasted Half Duck with Orange Sauce, $8.99 for 14. oz. Farm-raised duck is frozen and partially boned with orange sauce packet. Fully cooked and should be kept refrigerated or frozen. Read our review here.
- Specially Selected Lamb Leg Roast in Rosemary & Garlic or Plain, $5.99 per lb. Sold frozen.
- Appleton Farms Carving Ham, $3.29 per lb.
Desserts and Snacks:
- Our Specialty Double Layer Carrot Cake, $7.99 for 32 oz.
- The Village Pie Maker Premium Apple or Strawberry Rhubarb Pie, $12.97 for 3 lbs. Sold frozen.
- Belmont Crème Pie, $4.99 for 30-32 oz. Assorted varieties available, including Banana Crème.
- Bake Shop Cheesecake, $4.99 for 16 oz. Choose Fruit or Chocolate Variety.
- Specially Selected Spring Macaron Assortment, $4.89 for 4.65 oz. Read our review of some of Aldi’s other macarons here.
- Benton’s Easter Cookies, $2.49 for 10.6 oz. These feature Belgian chocolate and sprinkles.
- Benton’s Carrot Cake Crèmes, $1.95 for 15.25 oz.
- Pillsbury Bunny-Shaped Cookie Dough, $2.49 for 9.1 oz.
- Kellogg’s Easter Rice Krispies Treats, $4.98 for a box of 32 treats.
- Lunch Buddies Spring Fruit Snacks, $3.99 for 22.4 oz. Contains 28 pouches.
- Crayola Easter Egg Cookie Kit, $4.99 for 12.87 oz.
- Choceur Premium Chocolate Easter Bunny, $2.29 for 4.23 oz.
- Choceur Chocolate Easter Figurines, $2.99 for 8.8 oz. This milk chocolate candy comes in shapes such as bunnies and eggs.
- Choceur Chocolate Surprise Egg, $4.99 for 12.3 oz. These are large chocolate eggs that open to reveal smaller chocolate egg-like candies inside. Read our review here.
- Choceur Solid Milk Chocolate Eggs, $1.99 for 7.05 oz.
- Choceur Easter Egg Hunt Kit, $3.99 for 11.99 oz. This kit has 24 small chocolate eggs and 2 large chocolate eggs.
- Choceur Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny Bar, $0.99 for 3.17 oz.
- Choceur Milk Chocolate Coins, $1.99 for 4.06 oz.
- Choceur Chocolate Dip Eggs, $2.49 for 5.08 oz. These are hollow chocolate eggs filled with either Cookies & Creme or Milk Creme. They come with a spoon.
- Choceur Milk, Caramel, or Raspberry Filled Mini Bunnies, $2.49 for 5.29 oz.
- Choceur Wafer Eggs, $1.99 for 8.82 oz.
- Moser Roth Milk Chocolate or Hazelnut Mini Truffle Eggs, $2.69 for 5.3 oz.
- Specially Selected Chocolate Truffle Eggs, $3.49 for 5.29 oz.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs 6-Pack, $3.29 for 7.2 oz.
- Cadbury Creme Eggs, 4-Pack, $2.89 for 4.8 oz. Sold in a 4-pack.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs, $2.95 for 10 oz.
- Mars Minis Mix, $2.99 for 9.5 oz. Includes 3 Musketeers, Twix, Snickers, and Milky Way.
- Mars Easter Variety 110-Piece, $9.95 for 32.45 oz.
- M&M’s, $2.95 for 10 oz. Choose Milk Chocolate or Peanut.
- Russell Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Bunny, $1.95 for 3 oz.
- Ferrero Kinder Joy Easter Egg, see price in store. Egg is 0.07 oz.
- Hershey’s Egg Hunt Kisses, $2.95 for 11 oz.
- Merci Finest Selection Easter Chocolates, $4.99 for 8.8 oz.
- Whoppers Robin Eggs, $2.15 for 10 oz.
- Peeps Marshmallow Chicks, $1.19 for 3 oz.
- Starburst Original Jelly Beans, $2.45 for 14 oz.
- Brach’s Jelly Bird Eggs, $1.89 for 16 oz.
- Crazy Candy Co. Gourmet Jelly Beans, $2.99 for 11.5 oz.
- Haribo Happy Hoppers Gummy Candy, $2.45 for 9.5 oz.
- General Mills Reese’s Peanut Butter Bunnies Cereal, $2.49 for 11.5 oz.