Last Updated on July 23, 2023
Trader Joe’s — which is Aldi’s cousin — publishes a thorough and entertaining Fearless Flyer around holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and at other times of year, including in the summer, late summer, and in the fall.
But what if all you want is a simple list of TJ’s upcoming products? We can help with that. Keep in mind that many of these are limited-time products, either during the season or while supplies last.
The is the spring and summer 2023 version of the Fearless Flyer.
- Trader Joe’s Flakes & Strawberries Cereal, $2.99 for 11.7 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Teeny Tiny Avocados, $2.99 for six. These were a runner-up in the produce category in the Trader Joe’s 14th Annual Customer Choice Awards.
- Trader Joe’s Jicama Sticks, $3.49 for 9.5 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Persian Cucumbers, $2.99 each.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Tri-Color Bell Peppers, $4.99 for three.
- Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins, $5.99 for 14 oz. Contains 4 muffins.
Condiments and Seasonings:
- Trader Joe’s Organic Yellow Mustard, $1.79 for 9 oz.
- TJ’s Organic Mayonnaise, $3.79 for 16 fluid oz.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Ketchup, $1.99 for 24 oz.
- TJ’s Organic Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce, $2.99 for 19 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Sprinkle Seasoning Blends, $2.99 for 2.2-2.6 oz. Choose Sriracha, Pizza, or Ketchup Flavored blends.
- Trader Joe’s Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, $7.99 for 1 quart (32 fluid oz.)
- Trader Joe’s Organic Blueberry Preserves, $4.49 for 1.75 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Blueberry Fields Hard Cheese, $10.99 per lb. A hard cheese (similar to Fontina in texture, but a bit sharper) made with raw cow’s milk. The resulting rind that surrounds the savory, creamy white base is bathed in a blueberry purée, adding complementary sweet-tart notes to each nutty bite, and a contrasting, inky blue hue to the exterior. Great for slicing and serving on summer cheese boards, melting in a turkey panini, or shaving atop a spinach salad with fresh blueberries and candied pecans.
- Trader Joe’s Madagascar Vanilla Bean Crème Fraîche, $3.99 for 8 oz. Both sweet and tangy, serve as a dip for berries, a frosting for cakes and cupcakes, a topping for pancakes and waffles, the base for parfaits, or straight out of the tub with a spoon.
- Trader Joe’s Mediterranean Style Orzo Pasta Salad, $4.99 for 12 oz. Sold refrigerated. Features orzo, crumbled feta cheese, diced red onion, Kalamata olives, and sun dried tomatoes. It’s tossed in a balsamic dressing and basil pesto (no packet of dressing to mess with) and topped with shredded spinach.
- Trader Joe’s Mediterranean Style Salad Kit, $3.99 for 12.95 oz. Features Romaine lettuce, shredded broccoli stalks, crisp radicchio, celery, seasoned flatbread strips, roasted chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese. Includes a packet of herby dressing with notes of basil and oregano, plus savory garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and tangy red wine vinegar. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s BBQ Cut Fresh Atlantic Salmon, $9.99 per lb. Sold in the refrigerated seafood case.
- Trader Joe’s Sweet Italian Chicken Sausages, $6.49 for 1 lb. (5 sausages). Sold in the fresh meat case.
- Trader Joe’s Ground Beef Patties, $6.49 for a 16-oz. package of four quarter-pound burgers.
Sides and Appetizers:
- Trader Joe’s Riced Hearts of Palm, $3.49 for 9 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Bruschetta Sauce, $2.99 for 14.5 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Perfectly Pickled Pups, $4.99 for 6.3 oz. These are pickle-flavored battered hot dogs. Cook them in an air fryer or conventional oven.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Stone Ground Yellow Corn Taco Shells, $2.49 for 5.5 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Taco Seasoning Mix, $0.99 for 1.3 oz. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Spicy Taco Sauce, $2.49 for 13 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Spanish Style Rice, $3.49 for 20 oz. Sold frozen.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, $3.99 for 1 lb.
- Trader Joe’s Pico de Gallo, $2.99 for 12 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Mini (Almost) Everything Bagel Sandwich Crackers with Cream Cheese Filling, $3.49 for 7.05 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Roasted Garlic Hummus, $2.29 for 8 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Buffalo Style Seasoned Almonds, $3.99 for 8 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Crunchy Curls, $2.99 for 6 oz. Featuring lentil flour, potato starch, oil and salt. Serve on their own or with hummus or onion dip. These were a runner-up in the snack category in the Trader Joe’s 14th Annual Customer Choice Awards.
- Trader Joe’s Super Seedy Cheese Snack Bites, $3.49 for 2.8 oz. These feature bite-size squares with a base of Parmesan cheese that’s baked with a crunchy blend of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, puffed quinoa, black sesame seeds, and whole black peppercorns.
- Trader Joe’s Crunchy Chili Onion Peanuts, $2.99 for 9 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Patio Potato Chips, $2.69 for 6 oz. Features a mix of flavors all in one: Sea Salt & Vinegar, Delicious Dill, Homestyle Ketchup, and Smokin’ Sweet BBQ. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s Freeze Dried Strawberries, $2.99 for 1.2 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Tres Leches Cake, $7.99 for 17.5 oz. Sold frozen. Features light, airy sponge cake soaked with a mix of three kinds of milk: heavy cream, evaporated milk, and sweetened condensed milk, and topped with whipped cream. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s Horchata Inspired Ice Cream, $3.79 for 1 pint. Features horchata-flavored cookie bits.
- Trader Joe’s Blueberry Dream Frozen Dessert Bars, $3.49 for 11 oz.
Candy and Sweets:
- Trader Joe’s Enchanted Jangle, $4.49 for 10 oz. Features lemon-yogurt-coated animal-shaped cookies; chocolate-coated pretzel nuggets; strawberry-yogurt-coated marshmallows; sweet, pink-and-orange-swirled confectionary chips; and savory, salted waffle pretzels.
- Trader Joe’s Strawberry & Vanilla Yogurt Pretzels, $3.49 for 7 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Beach Day! Gummy Candy, $1.99 for 6.35 oz. These gummies feature seaside-inspired shapes (palm trees, starfish, conch shells, crabs, and sunglasses) and get their bright tie-dye colors from natural sources. They’re made without animal gelatin.
- Trader Joe’s S’mores Clusters, $3.99 for 7 oz. Crispy graham cracker pieces form a base, which is mixed with mini marshmallows and coated in the milk chocolate. Microwave for about 5 seconds for a campfire-reminiscent experience.
- Trader Joe’s Milk Chocolate Bar with Corn Flakes, $2.99 for 6.3 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Sparkling Watermelon Juice and Sparkling Pineapple Juice, $3.99 for four 8.45-fluid-ounce cans. Read our review of the sparkling watermelon juice here.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Jalapeño Limeade, $2.29 for 32 fluid oz.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Coconut Water, $2.99 for 10 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Instant Boba Kit, $5.49 for 9.2 oz. Contains four pouches of vegan, gluten-free, brown sugar tapioca pearls, and four wide-gauge paper straws.
- Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Coffee Bags, $7.99 for an 8.5-oz. resealable bag. Made with 100% Arabica medium-roast coffee, grown in Tanzania at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Toss two bags into a pitcher with 7 cups of cold water, let it steep in the fridge overnight (8-12 hours). Features subtle, complex notes of berries and molasses.
- Trader Joe’s Cold Brew Black Tea & Lemon Iced Tea, $2.69 for 1.13 oz. Package contains 18 tea bags. Read our review here.
(Not available in all locations. Prices may vary depending on location.)
- Trader Joe’s Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley, $12.99 for 750 mL.
- Trader Joe’s Reserve Paso Robles Meritage, $9.99 for 750 mL.
- Josephsbrau Bavarian Style Hefeweizen, $5.99 for six 12-oz. cans.
- Trader Joe’s Panama Rum, $14.99 for 750 mL.
- Tuatea Sauvignon Blanc, $5.99 for 750 mL.
Personal Care Products:
- Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Butter, $5.99 for 8 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Scrub, $5.99 for 8 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Brazil Nut Body Wash, $5.99 for 16 oz.
- Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel & Pistachio Scented Candle, $3.99 for a 5.7-oz. candle. TJ’s candles were voted the overall best household product in the Trader Joe’s 14th Annual Customer Choice Awards.
- Trader Joe’s Insulated Bag, $7.99. Dimensions are approximately 18”x7”x13”. This holds up to 8 lbs. of groceries. Ideal for picnics, park days, pool days, and potlucks. Features an 8-gallon capacity, a zipper, and a magenta color theme with a Trader Joe’s motif.
- Trader Joe’s Plants & Flowers, assorted prices and varieties. Read our post about TJ’s houseplants here, and our post about TJ’s bouquets is here.