Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is outdoor furniture and cookout accessories for the Fourth of July, water fun, road trip gear and entertainment, kids’ toys and clothing, and Independence Day food highlights.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Gardenline Instant-Up Gazebo, $119.99. This claims to set up in 60 seconds or less and features water- and UV-resistant fabric.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other outdoor accessories include:
- Gardenline Hanging Hammock Chair, $19.99. Includes removable pillow and hanging hardware.
- Adventuridge Lighted Tent Fan with Remote Control, $14.99.
- Gardenline Outdoor Pouf, $19.99.
- Adventuridge Extendable Fork, Spatula or Fly Swatter, $1.99 each.
- Gardenline LED Solar Shade Light, $3.99.
- Adventuridge 42-Can Rolling Cooler, $24.99.
- Huntington Home Vinyl Tablecloth, $2.99 each.
- Crofton 4-Pack Plastic Summer Wine Glasses, $3.99. These feature funny sayings and cactus images.
- Easy Home 6′ Folding Table, $44.99.
Water fun includes:
- Bestway Rainbow Ribbon Tube or Candy Delight Lounge Pool Floats, $5.99 each.
- Intex Gator Play Center, $28.99. This kiddie pool includes a water slide, inflatable ring toss game, gator water sprayer, mushroom shade, and inflatable bucket.
- Banzai Water Slide Assortment, $16.99. Choose an Obstacle Course or Grand Slam Baseball.
- Intex Explorer 200 Boat Set, $14.99. This is an inflatable boat that comes with two paddles.
- Crane Sun Shelter, $14.99. Read our review of last year’s shelter here.
- X-SHOT by ZURU Typhoon Thunder or Fast Fill Water Guns, $6.99 each.
- ZURU Bunch O Balloons, $6.79.
Road trip gear and entertainment include:
- Auto XS Car Seat Protection Cover, $12.99. For traveling with pets. Claims to fit most cars.
- Auto XS Portable Tire Inflator, $16.99. Features 8-minute inflation time. This tire inflator was extremely helpful last summer when we got a flat while traveling out of state. Read our review here.
- Easy Home Ultimate Gel Seat Cushion, $14.99.
- Adventuridge Iceless Electric Cooler, $49.99.
- Crofton Insulated To-Go Tumbler, $6.99.
- Little Journey Fan or 2-Pack On-the-Go Hooks, $4.99.
- Safety 1st High Back Booster Car Seat, $39.99. This is a 2-in-1 booster with adjustable headrest and contoured back support. For children between 30–100 lbs.
- Hasbro Travel Games, $7.99 each. Choices include Simon, Bop It, Yahtzee, and a Rubik’s Cube.
Kids’ toys and clothing include:
- Fisher-Price Infant Teether or Rattle, $3.99 each.
- Bendon Wacky Faces Sticker Book, $2.99.
- Bendon Large Magic Ink Coloring Pad, $4.99.
- Children’s Summer Clothing Set, $6.99 each. Choose a Two-Piece Set or Dress.
- Kids’ Bean Bag Chair, $18.99. Assorted varieties/characters available, including Mickey Mouse.
- Hedstrom Jr. Foam Sports Balls, $4.99 each. Featuring characters from Frozen 2, Minions, and Paw Patrol.
- Mattel Minions or Disney Character Cars, $3.95 each.
- Zak! Licensed Albany Bottle, $6.99 each. Character choices include SpongeBob, Frozen 2, and Minions.
- Mattel UNO Card Game, $4.89 each. Choose traditional, Minecraft, or Trolls UNO games.
- Phidal My Busy Books, $7.99 each. Includes 10-page board book, playmat and 10 figurines. Themes include The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Minions.
Independence Day Food Highlights include:
- Family Pack 75/25 Ground Beef Patties, $18.99 for 32 burgers (8 lbs.). Sold frozen.
- Clancy’s Nashville Hot Chicken or Cuban Sandwich Kettle Chips, $1.89 for 8 oz.
- Fremont Fish Market Extra Jumbo EZ Peel Raw Shrimp, $13.99 for 32 oz. Sold frozen.
- Park Street Deli Chipotle or Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad, $3.99 for 16 oz.
- Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing, $2.99 for 16 oz.
- L’oven Fresh Everything Brioche Buns, $2.99 for 18 oz.
- Tribe Dessert Hummus, $1.95 for 8 oz.
- Baker’s Corner S’mores Cookie Kit, $4.99 for 16.5 oz. Read about last year’s s’mores cookie kit here.
- Two Bite Chocolate & Vanilla 24-Count Mini Cupcakes, $4.99 for 20 oz.
- Lofthouse Patriotic Frosted Sugar Cookies, $5.29 for 24.3 oz.
- Sundae Shoppe Unicorn or Galactic Ice Cream Cones, $3.49 for 17.6-18.3 oz.
- Twix Cookies & Creme Ice Cream Bars, $2.89 for 11.6 oz.
- Pop-Ice Freezer Bars, $2.29 for 24 2.5-oz. bars.
- Belmont Patriotic Cheesecake Sampler, $9.99 for 40 oz. Sold frozen.
Fresh Meat Special Highlight:
- Never Any! Fresh Butterflied Lamb Leg, $5.99 per lb. Choose Rosemary or Unseasoned varieties. This lamb is a hit in our house and is great on the grill. Read our review here.
(Not available in all locations.)
- Casa Sangrioso Sangria Rosé Box Wine, see price in store. 3L, from Spain. Aldi states: “This fresh, sweet Rosé Sangria boasts flavors of ripe red berries and citrus fruits. Enjoy with appetizers, spicy fare, light salads and mild cheeses. Served chilled with ice or sliced fruit.”