Aldi is my go-to store for seasonal décor. Whether I want porch signs or ceramic trucks filled with light-up pumpkins, or if I want a retro ceramic Christmas tree or a holiday train set to run around under the tree, Aldi delivers up classy-looking decorations for my home to fit any season.
I wasn’t necessarily in the market for a new door decoration this fall. I was trying to eke a few more years out of the secondhand wreath I already had on my door. Then I noticed some circle signs on clearance at my local Aldi, and I decided to go for one.
The Huntington Home Harvest Circle Sign cost $8.99 originally at Aldi, but I bought it on clearance for just $4.50 at my local store. To the best of my understanding, individual store managers have discretion when it comes to putting Aldi Finds on clearance, so prices may vary depending on your store.
Here’s more information about the circle sign:
- Decorated with faux greenery and fabric bow
- Designs for the fall of 2021 include Hello Fall, Pumpkin Patch, or Welcome (I purchased the Pumpkin Patch sign.)
- Measures 15 inches in diameter
- For use on front door, mantel, or gallery wall
- No assembly required
- Best for indoor or covered outdoor use
- Sold with a hook and ready to hang
- Made in China by Taizhou Huangyan Shunjie Gifts Factory
This sign comes with a triangular metal hook on the back, so you can easily and quickly hang it.
My new sign looks great, and I’m glad I spotted this deal at my local store. I don’t yet know how well it will hold up, but it looks like it will do fine on my covered door. I’ll update this post with any new developments.
The Huntington Home Circle Sign is an inexpensive way to decorate any door or wall for the season. Choose from several classic designs, with a hook that makes hanging easy and convenient.