Last Updated on February 14, 2021
EDITOR’S NOTE: Aldi sold this humidifier again in November of 2020 for $24.99 and a smaller version in February 2021 for $16.99.
If you live where you need to operate a furnace for heat during the winter months, you know how dry the air indoors can get, which leads to dry skin, stuffy noses, and crackling hair and clothing. Aldi sells a variety of humidifiers to help combat dry air, including the Easy Home Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier.
What We Know:
The Easy Home Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier sold for $24.99 in 2019.
Aldi also has sold other varieties of humidifiers at different prices through the years, including personal ultrasonic humidifiers, warm mist humidifiers, and ultrasonic portable humidifiers that use a water bottle.
The 2019 Easy Home Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier’s (product code 44330) features include:
- Blue or Color-Changing LED night-light
- Built-in tray for use with essential oils
- 360° mist output nozzle
- Delivers an ultrafine visible mist
- Up to 24 hours of running time on 1 gallon tank
- Adjustable humidity output control
- Auto-off function when water tank is empty
- Removable water tank for carrying and filling
- No filter required
- Suitable for small or medium rooms
- Color-Changing option rotates through a 7-color auto cycle
The 2018 model came with a three-year warranty serviced by Wachsmuth & Krogmann, whose U.S. operations are based in a Chicago suburb. We don’t know yet if the 2019 humidifier comes with a warranty, but we assume it probably does.
What We Don’t Know:
We haven’t tried the humidifier, so we don’t know how well it works. We also don’t know details about any warranty plan for this year’s model.
Do you have experience with the Easy Home Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier? Share your thoughts in the comments.