Last Updated on December 1, 2021
Trader Joe’s puts out a thorough and entertaining Fearless Flyer once every few months. But what if all you want is a simple list of TJ’s upcoming products? We can help with that. Keep in mind that many of these are limited-time products, either during the season or while supplies last.
This is the Thanksgiving edition of the Fearless Flyer.
Trader Joe’s Whole Turkeys, Half Turkeys, and Ham:
(Available November 12, 2021; you can find TJ’s turkey roasting guide here)
- Trader Joe’s All Natural Antibiotic Free Brined Fresh Young Turkeys, $1.99 per pound. Turkeys are 12-16 lbs. or 17-22 lbs. May contain giblets. You can read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s All Natural Glatt Kosher Fresh Young Turkeys, $2.99 per pound. No giblets included.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Young Turkeys, $3.49 per pound. Free range, vegetarian diet, not brined, do contain giblets.
- Trader Joe’s Brined Bone-In Half Turkey Breast, $6.99 per pound. Found in refrigerated case. Reheats for 40 minutes.
- Trader Joe’s Spiral Sliced Uncured Ham, $4.99 per pound. Quarter hams are 4-4.5 pounds, while half hams are 8-9 pounds. 100% antibiotic free, comes from vegetarian and hormone-free pigs. Fully cooked, requires only heating in the oven. Read our review here.
Trader Joe’s Stuffing Mixes:
- Trader Joe’s Cornbread Stuffing Mix, $3.99 for a 12.4-ounce box.
- Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Stuffing Mix, $5.99 for 12.4-ounce box.
Other Side Dishes and Snacks:
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Sausage Stuffing Fried Rice, $3.99 for a 16-ounce package. Contains long-grain rice, onion, celery, breadcrumbs, and holiday herbs.
- Trader Joe’s Parmigiano Reggiano, $16.99 per pound. Aged 40 Months. Made of raw cow’s milk, animal rennet, and salt.
- Trader Joe’s Cranberry Chevre Fresh Goat Cheese, $3.99 for an 8-ounce log.
- Trader Joe’s Nuts About Rosemary, $6.99 for a 12-ounce canister. Contains roasted almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, and pecans, blended with rosemary-sea salt seasoning and a “skosh of sugar.”
- Trader Joe’s Thanksgiving Stuffing Seasoned Kettle Chips, $2.29 for a 7-ounce bag. Gluten-free.
- Trader Joe’s Four Cheese Scalloped Potatoes, $5.99 for a 17-ounce tray. Found in the refrigerated section.
- Trader Joe’s Green Bean Casserole Bites, $3.99 for a 4.8-ounce package of 10. Cooks in the oven or air fryer.
- Trader Joe’s Gourmet Fried Onion Pieces. $2.99 for an 8-ounce canister.
- Trader Joe’s Condensed Cream of Portabella Mushroom Soup, $1.99 for an 11-ounce box.
- Trader Joe’s Scallopini Potatoes, $3.99 for 18 ounces. Found in the frozen section.
- Trader Joe’s Cornbread Stuffing, $5.99 for a 17-ounce package. Contains about five servings. Cooks in the oven. Requires no addition of butter or water.
- Trader Joe’s Mini Marshmallows, $2.99 for a 10-ounce bag.
- Trader Joe’s Creamed Greens, $5.99 for a 16-ounce package. Cooks in oven or microwave.
- Trader Joe’s Breaded Turkey-Less Stuffed Roast with Gravy, $12.99 for a 40-ounce package (2.5 pounds). Found in freezer, thaws for 24 hours before cooking.
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Stock, $2.29 for a 32 fluid-ounce carton. Found among the boxed soups.
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Flavored Gravy, $1.49 for a 17.6-ounce container.
- Trader Joe’s Everything but the Leftovers Seasoning Blend, $2.99 for a 2.6-ounce jar. Includes: dehydrated onion, sea salt, black pepper, turmeric powder, dried celery seed, ground sage, rosemary powder, dried thyme, and dried parsley.
- Trader Joe’s Butter Quarters, $2.99 for a 16-ounce package. Comes in salted or unsalted varieties. Found in the refrigerators.
- Trader Joe’s Organic French Baguettes, $1.99 for 11.5 ounces. Can be eaten off the rack or heated in the oven.
- Trader Joe’s Sweet Pull Apart Aloha Rolls, $2.99 for a 12-ounce bag. Contains 12 rolls.
- Trader Joe’s All Butter Puff Pastry (Pâte Feuilletée), $3.99. Sourced locally and regionally from different suppliers, with an 18-ounce version in West Coast and Texas stores, and an 18.3-ounce version in West Coast and Texas stores.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Cranberries, $2.49 for an 8-ounce bag.
- Trader Joe’s Cranberry Sauce, $1.99 for a 12-ounce jar.
- Trader Joe’s Fresh Cranberry Sauce, $3.79 for a 16-ounce tub. Found in the refrigerated section.
- Trader Joe’s Fresh Cranberry Orange Relish, $3.79 for a 16-ounce tub. Found in the refrigerated section.
- Trader Joe’s Cut Butternut Squash, $4.49 in West Coast and Texas, $3.99 in East Coast, Midwest, and Southeast. Comes in a 2-pound bag.
- Trader Joe’s Brussels Sprouts, $3.99 for a 2-pound bag.
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Apple Salad Kit, $3.99 for 9.2 ounces. In the refrigerated produce case, alongside other salad kids. Includes Unexpected cheddar cheese, apple cinnamon chips, and pecans.
- Trader Joe’s Organic Gold Potatoes, $3.49 for a 3-pound bag.
- Trader Joe’s Holiday Vegetable Hash, $4.99 for an 18-ounce tub. Found in the refrigerated case.
Desserts and Other Treats:
- Trader Joe’s Turkey Trot Cookie Decorating Kit, $5.99 for a 20.8-ounce kit. Creates four decorated cookies.
- Trader Joe’s Cranberry Orange Bars, $4.99 for a 10.5-ounce package. Contains 12 bars.
- Trader Joe’s Pie Crusts, $3.99 for a 22-ounce box. In the freezer section. Thaw overnight before baking.
- Trader Joe’s Thanksgiving Pie Chocolate Truffles, $4.49 for a 4.4-ounce box. Comes in four flavors, two of a kind in each package: apple pie, pumpkin pie, pecan caramel pie, and silk mousse pie.
- Trader Joe’s Coins of the World, $1.99 for a 4-ounce bag. Coin-shaped chocolate. Made with cocoa butter and vanilla. Kosher-certified.
- Trader Joe’s Chocolate Advent Calendars, $0.99 each. Various designs. Features 24 ready-to-be-0pened windows with chocolates. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Cobbler with Buttery Pecan Crumble, $4.99 for a 16-ounce package. Available only in West Coast and Texas stores.
- Trader Joe’s Maple Espresso Black Tea, $2.99. Contains 20 tea bags per box. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s Sparkling Cranberry Ginger Beer, $3.99 for a pack of four 8.45-fluid-ounce cans. Non-alcoholic.
- Trader Joe’s Sparkling Cranberry Flavored Juice Blend, $2.99 plus deposit or tax where required. Non-acoholic. Comes in a 750 mL bottle.
- Trader Joe’s Bale Mountain Ethiopia Small Lot Coffee, $9.99 for a 12-ounce package. Whole bean coffee. Wild and fruity notes, sprinkled with bright, tropical-fruit acidity, and notes of strawberries, cinnamon, and cocoa nibs.
- Trader Joe’s Advent Calendar for Cats, $5.99 for 5.11 ounces. Comes in various shapes. 60% antibiotic-free Atlantic salmon with 40% dried seaweed. Read our review here.
- Trader Joe’s Advent Calendar for Dogs, $5.99 for 5.11 ounces. Comes in various shapes. 60% antibiotic-free Scottish salmon with 40% sweet potato.
- Trader Joe’s Chew-Cuterie Assorted Flavor Dog Treats, $3.29 for a 10.6-ounce package. Charcuterie-inspired dog biscuits. Made in the U.S.A.
- Spray Roses
- Seasonal Grasses
(Where permitted by law.)
- Incanto Prosecco, $11.99 in California, $12.99 everywhere else. Comes in a 1.5L bottle.
- L’Éclat Blanc de Blancs, $12.99 for a 1.5L bottle.
- L’Éclat Sparkling Rosé, $12.99 for a 1.5L bottle.
- Trader Joe’s Egg Nog Liqueur. Comes in a 750mL bottle. Prices are as follows:
- $7.99 in California, Arizona, Illinois, and Mississippi
- $8.99 in Washington, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Louisiana, Nebraska, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Ohio, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Washington, D.C.