Each week we highlight a few of the more interesting items in the upcoming Aldi ad. Note that, in our area, the ad takes effect on Wednesday, but in some areas it may take effect as early as today, Sunday.
This week’s theme is Valentine’s décor and treats, and even some gifts for pets, along with healthier food options, kitchen items, and some tech products.
The Most Interesting Thing We Saw:
- Huntington Home 3-Wick Candle, $3.99 each. These Valentine’s Day-themed candles come in four scents: Pink Sugar Macaron, XOXO, Roses Are Red, and Be Mine. They are similar to the holiday-themed candles Aldi sold for Halloween in 2020, featuring a seasonal decorative wrap. We’re definitely looking forward to checking these out.
Aldi Finds (Special Buy) Highlights:
Other Valentine’s Day decorations include:
- Huntington Home Valentine’s Reversible Box Sign, $3.99 each. These feature various designs such as hearts, pink trucks with hearts, or wreaths with sayings such as “Happy Valentine’s Day,” “love,” “hello,” and “xo.”
- Huntington Home Valentine’s Gel Clings, $1.99 each. Design choices include hearts, pickup trucks, and gnomes.
Valentine’s Day candy and treats include:
- Specially Selected Belgian Cocoa Dusted Truffles, $2.99 for 8.81 oz. These were voted an Aldi Fan Favorite in 2020, and you can read our review here.
- Dove Promises Milk Chocolate Hearts, $3.29 for 8.87 oz.
- Dove Promises Dark Chocolate Hearts, $3.29 for 8.87 oz.
- Lunch Buddies Valentine Hearts Fruit Flavored Snacks, $3.99 for 25.2 oz. This box has 28 pouches.
- Reese’s Heart Box, $4.99 for 6.5 oz.
- Ferrero Rocher Valentine’s Day, $4.49 for 5.3 oz.
- Specially Selected Chocolate Truffle Hearts, $3.49 for 5.29 oz.
- Choceur Chocolate Big Box, $9.99 for 21.16 oz.
Pet items for Valentine’s Day include:
- Heart to Tail Valentine’s Cat Scratching Playhouse, $7.99. This playhouse is cat approved in our house, and you can read our review here.
- Heart to Tail Valentine’s Day Pet Apparel, $4.99 each. Assorted designs available.
- Heart to Tail Valentine’s Day Dog Toys, $4.99 each.
Heathier food highlights under the Whole & Simple brand include:
- Whole & Simple Steak & Cheddar or Chicken Cilantro Lime Burrito, $1.99 for 5 oz. Sold frozen. Read our review here.
- Whole & Simple Protein Blend Meal, $1.99 for 11.5 oz. Sold frozen. Choose Italian or California style.
- Whole & Simple Salsa Verde or Mediterranean Breakfast Bowl, $2.49 for 7.2-7.3 oz. Sold frozen.
- Whole & Simple Adobo Chicken or Korean Inspired Beef Power Bowl, $2.99 for 10 oz. Sold frozen.
- Whole & Simple Shrimp & Grains Single-Serve Meal, $3.99 for 10 oz. Choose Shrimp with Asparagus or Shrimp with Quinoa. Sold frozen.
Other food highlights include:
- Hint Fruit Infused Water Variety Pack, $9.99 for twelve 16-oz. bottles. This is some of our family’s favorite flavored water, and you can read our review here.
- Tyson Air Fried Chicken Fillets, $6.49 for 20 oz. Sold frozen.
- Simply Nature Organic Chicken Sausage, $4.89 for 12 oz. Choose Pesto or Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella.
- JiMMYBAR! Citrus Burst Bar, $4.99 for a box of four. Bars are 45 grams each.
- Hope Dairy Free Cashew & Almond Dip, $3.99 for 8 oz. Assorted varieties available, including Spicy Pepper.
- Park Street Deli Cauliflower Dip, $3.99 for 10 oz. Choose Ranch or Garlic Feta.
- Pilgrim’s Boxed Chicken Breast Tenderloins, $14.99 for 5 lbs. Sold frozen.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen 12″ Gluten Free Deli Pizza, $5.99 for 17.5-17.78 oz. Choose Cheese or Pepperoni.
- Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Artisan Pizza, $4.99 for 16-19.6 oz. Sold frozen.
- Park Street Deli Teriyaki or Korean Chicken Stir Fry Kit, $4.99 for 17 oz.
- Fusia Asian Inspirations Sushi Assortment, $5.79 for 13 oz.
- Simply Nature Organic Chicken or Vegetable Bone Broth Soup, $2.79 for 17 oz. Choose Hearty Italian Vegetable Soup or Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Kellogg’s Special K, $2.88 for 12.8-13.2 oz.
- Chobani Complete Vanilla Yogurt, $3.99 for 24 oz.
- The Laughing Cow Blends Chickpea & Cheese Spread with Herb, $2.99 for 4.94 oz.
- Ile De France Brie Bites, $4.39 for 4.4 oz.
- Reggano Simply Pasta Sauce, $1.49 for 24 oz. Choose Marinara Sauce or Chunky Garden Vegetable Sauce.
- Kraft Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, $2.98 for 30 oz.
- Tuscan Garden Simply Salad Dressing, $1.49 for 16 oz. Flavors include Raspberry, Lemon Poppy Seed, and Balsamic Citrus Basil.
Kitchen items include:
- Crofton 14″ Stir Fry Wok Pan, $9.99. Perfect for cooking your own takeout-style meals.
- Crofton Ceramic Ramen Noodle Bowl, $4.99. Includes 8.8″ Bamboo chopsticks.
- Ambiano Premium Nutrition Blender, $29.99.
- Crofton Teppanyaki Grill Plate or Reversible Griddle-Grill, $14.99 each.
- Crofton Manual Knife Sharpener, $8.99.
Tech products include:
- Bauhn Multipack Cables or Charge Tower Pro, $14.99 each. Charge up to 6 devices simultaneously.
- Atomi Wi-Fi Range Extender, $29.99.
And one miscellaneous item:
- Pembrook 4-Piece Scissors Set, $3.99.
Fresh Meat Special Highlights:
- Simply Nature Fresh 100% Organic Grass-Fed Chuck Roast, $7.99 per lb.
- Beyond Meat Fresh Beyond Burger Plant-Based Patties, $3.99 for 8 oz.